What went wrong?

What went wrong?

no, seriously

Attached: 3485898-dek.png (1268x712, 508K)

Believed their own hype and will never live up to that hype
Also, everyone there lives in the wrestling bubble, so nobody there knows how to get an audience not conformed by obese """people"""

Who knew some skinny dude with mutton chops and blonde Lloyd Christmas wouldn't be the next big thing...

worked

Nothing(Yet aside from the tranys and black faggot ) Why don't you like it? and don't say "THEY HAVE NO BIG NAMES" since i don't know you thought they were going to get.

Having a once in a generation opportunity, and choosing to go full reddit instead of full WCW.

How would someone full WCW?
would they have to die? since im pretty sure they will do that

That's a good question since nothing went wrong yet

Be the exact opposite of WWE.

I mean taking a handful of NJPW talent and thinking they would want to work with you wasn't the best idea

I meant that they're just pandering to smarks on overdrive instead of trying to do the stupid attitude era shit that we all truly want.

WCW was never the exact opposite of WWE
Old as fuck NWA or puro are exact opposite of WWE. You meant to say give a different spin on the WWE style

get woke, go broke

Attached: 1549609309871.png (1171x547, 746K)

All literally who wrestling

How are they pandering to smarks?
>No BIG GUYS!
Cody has said he's on the hoss hunt and im pretty sure half the roster at this point is over 6ft. Cody want's guys of all different sizes

The ones who matter seem to want to and they got their own workers too.

Aren't they about to land a deal on TNT primetime or something?

>its another asking why a tshirt company failed episode
cmon dog weve been through this

They're always talking about shit like healthcare, or shitting on the WWE for smark reasons. I've seen nothing from them indicative of attempts to build a casual audience. They're just trying to work the smarks into buying tickets. That will work... up to a certain point.

Nothing was right from the get go lmfao

>healthcare
WWE should pay for their workers healthcare,Tho people always forget alot of the good they do for their workers like always paying for rehab no matter if your under contract or not
>or shitting on the WWE for smark reasons
They are just shitting on WWE "Smark reasons" is just something you are using to hide behind as an E-drone. WWE has also taken shots at them. HHH at the hall of fame and pulling people from star cast. Don't act the E hasn't done anything wrong

Seek sunlight

This fucking cuck and his wife constantly shitting on him on social media.

Attached: AIDs.jpg (1141x1024, 561K)

Literally worked themselves into a seething shoot