Post weird WWE couples

Post weird WWE couples.

Andrade can do better imo. Charlotte is so damn manly..

Attached: 56811540_353012035341697_922144338575438757_n.jpg (1080x1080, 148K)

Asuka and Sheamus is pretty weird

Maybe she's great in the sack?

Whoa they actually dating!? Now I got to look this up.

She’s not manly at all since she got her face worked on, this meme is pretty forced

I mean, she has no hips... Women supposed to have a curve on their stomach down to their hips.

Maybe, but Andrade is the pretty boy type.. it's still kind of weird

She's athletic with good stamina, and can be a pretty good promo sometimes.

Seth and Becky. An obvious one.

He's a fag,

Yeah, I thought Seth had a type, and Becky isn't it. Whatever though, it's good they gave each other a chance.

Its unfair how attractive Almas is, dude should quit wresrling, take english and acting classes, and become a movie star

So she had to have cosmetic surgery to not look manly? Doesn't that mean It's not force and she actually is Ric flair with titties?

Yeah but Becky is one of the top faces of the company and Seth wants to rub off on that.

Bray and Jojo, Corey and Carmella

he's had lot's of experience so im gonna say yes

>Alert:
Okay before this post gets taken down and before I quit WWE I have some insider info to share about Ashley. Vince and Paul have been extra surly and really paranoid about AEW and fear a mass exodus. Vince and Paul have started placing their stooges like the refs and crew in every situation where the boys could talk like in catering and the locker room to be their eyes and ears. Vince has not slept regularly (as regular as his schedule was before) for months now. Anyway this whole Andrade and Charlotte shakeup controversy is all part of the Vince and Paul's plan but was actually Hayes' idea. It's honestly pretty fucked up. Anyway they want Ashley and Andrade to keep playing up their love affair to garner sympathy from everyone but they've planted the seeds that the company is against it. The whole shake up separation thing was all a work. They want the impression that the higher ups are against it (they don't give a shit honestly). Why you ask? Well so far the plan is that in the following year they're gonna play up the couple's dissatisfaction with how corporate is treating them and it will culminate with Ashley and Andrade being fired. They'll let them do indies until the inevitably get signed by AEW. Now here's the kicker the plan is to play the longcon and wait until Charlotte and Andrade ar given pushes and become champions (They'll instruct Ashley and Andrade to put a creative clause on their contracts to make them husband and wife champions but they don't care if Andrade gets a belt just that Ashley gets one, both getting one is a bonus). Anyway as champions they'll no show inbthe midst of their respective runs and both give the excuse of tending to an emergency. They'll no show only to show up in whatever WWE programming is lined up (Could be RAW, SDL or any PPV) wherein Charlotte and Andrade (or just Charlotte) are going to trash their AEW on live tv like Madusa in WCW. Pretty fucked up. One of the many reasons I'm leaving. Spread the word.

That's stupid

>That's stupid
It's the WWE so it must be true

Charlotte is sexy as hell, she has a raw animal sex appeal and is really good at fucking, she is on test which makes her horned up all the time and the primal lust of a taboo interracial relationship adds to the sex as well. Those are two people who are very sexually satisfied

Kek

noone is buying your shitty fanfic you cuck. post it on AO3 where it belongs

>and can be a pretty good promo sometimes
hey ashley!

Imagine typing this out. Kys dumb faggot

seethed

boiled

>5'8
he really can't

>Andrade could do better
Not if he wants the strap within the next year, unless he can somehow upgrade to Steph

Sheamus is literally the opposite of what Asuka likes.

That's what's weird about the relationship.

Fuck it. I believe it.

no they're just fuck buddies

Becky and Seth