Post your best finishers

Post your best finishers.

Attached: Nothing Personal Kid.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5wm3fY5pCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>N... NANI?

Why did he explode?

The Night King should've gone over

Yea Forums's eternal butthurt after this scene is glorious

Critical damage

Attached: GiganticCalmAfricanaugurbuzzard-size_restricted.gif (316x251, 2.79M)

>"HAHAHA LOOK GUYS IM TALKING ABOUT GAME OF THRONES USING WRESTLING TERMS HAHAHA"

>watching Game of Thrones after Joffery/Tywins death

>Yea Forums has largely hated the series for years
>Still manages to get decently hype for the big climax
>It's worse than anyone possibly imagined

did someone throw her, it doesn't really look like a jump

She calls that the YAAAAAAAAAAS KWEEEEEEEEEEEEN

>Teleports behind your entire army of the dead

Jake the Muss vs Uncle Fuckin Bully.

Who wins!

I'm less mad about a magical assassin killing a magical ice zombie king than I am the utter incompetence on display during that battle.

Does no one know how medieval combat worked? Could they not hire a consultant? How do you spend that much money and churn that out?

Inb4
>DABID!

He had 1HP left

This isn't your safe space.

>literally *teleports behind you* pssstttttt........nuthin' personal kid
Glad I dropped this.

He's a proven antidraw.
Based Arya refusing to put that shitter over.

Attached: 15512034862911.webm (406x720, 991K)

My favorite part is in the little interviews they do with writers after one of them said, "Hopefully you've forgotten about her by then."

They wrote something...to make you forget about a character...after telegraphing what would happen with the "blue eyes" line.

Attached: monkey_vs_touchscreen.webm (288x360, 319K)

Lmao, holy shit please don't tell me this is that Game of Homos shit that millions of people watch live every week. Looks absolutely fucking pathetic.

at this point only the name is the draw, that and people just waiting for it to end.

>People actually dared to compare this to HBO's true classics like the Sopranos, The Wire and Rome

The drop in quality has been ridiculous

>8 seasons for that 1 moment

I thought it was fine

The show was mostly about the claim to the thrown. The white Walker shit was just a looming threat

That hasn't been true for the past couple of years but hopefully Cersei being the final boss will be better

>thrown

Oops. I just woke up suck it loser

The entire point was that the relatively petty differences of mankind would spell its end.

>Watching Game of Thrones after Sean Bean was killed off

This whole shit can be saved if Stannis returns, kills Cersei, kills Daenerys, marries Sansa and puts Jon as guardian of the north

Pshhh, nothing personnel, kid.

You mean to tell me that feudal knightly epic that should have never ever had a fantastic elements in it and should have been a trilogy has fucked up a fantasy climax?
Color me surprised.
Or not. I dropped the books when the old Stark woman rose from death and was a zombie. That was in fourth book I think? And the final one has not been written yet. Good riddance, I'd say.

This. The episode started out pretty good, then as the fight wore on, it got boring. I'm a little upset with the series after season 6. Character death isnt as prolific, and the true spirit of the books and first few seasons is lost.

Season 1 is really the only season worth watching. My GF read the books so we've kept up with it but I've long stopped caring.

Imagine showing this shit the same week as Endgame. Not that Endgame is a masterpiece but it did the emotion and sense of finality right, this was just a fucking mess.

Because Thanos is the only villain Marvel ever did right and it finally gave an ending to all those movies over the years that lacked an ending because you knew a sequel was coming.

>watching game of thrones

Attached: 1555463865024.webm (540x400, 2.96M)

I was laughing my ass off, because when they've cast him, that was like the biggest red herring they could've done. But the memes about him dying over and over again weren't so over done back then.
And I was giddy with glee while my friends were watching and I could have just seen them getting more and more attached to characters that will meet bloody and awful ends.
And the aftermath in work and in pub after they've cut his head off was amazing.

chair shot off the top rope is the best finisher prove me wrong
protip: you can’t

Attached: C3140E52-797B-4560-AD12-0119FEA180C5.gif (387x235, 1.49M)

Zarbon did his ultimate on him off screen before

The fuck is going on here?!...

Jon was supposed to go over

when did you realize normie GoT fans are somehow worse than autistic wrestling fans?
youtube.com/watch?v=n5wm3fY5pCY

Attached: YASSSSS KWEEEEN.jpg (745x465, 78K)

And it still has the potential to. That aspect hasn't gone away

that's what happens when you gotta wrap this shit up quick and you have two massive battles to go eating the budget.

Bro, I gotta level with you, I never got how people attach to the emotions of characters and twists and shit like 'Oh my God, he feels this way about her' or 'OMG I can't believe they just did that, I can't believe they killed him!' Like bro, it's scripted shit they can do whatever. I always enjoyed what I enjoyed for completely different factors and I wonder if it is just a product of the stuff I read and watched growing up, or justy personality or whatever, but I totally can't relate to people who think about what a fictional character is thinking or feeling, it just seems obvious to me and I want to see some kind of meaning or emotion displayed. Never cared about plot either, don't give a fuck about whatever items the MC and his crew need to collect as it is just made up shit to progress some story.

Crowdthink is a he'll of a drug.

Lack of empathy is a sign of sociopathy

Attached: westerncivilization.webm (404x718, 1.06M)

Mate.
You have a problem. You really do. Seek professional help.

Yikes

why I read this in a Vince Russo voice?

Attached: swerve.gif (446x250, 3.81M)