If you could show somebody who has never seen wrestling before a match, what match would you show them?

If you could show somebody who has never seen wrestling before a match, what match would you show them?

Attached: rawgamethread.png (411x350, 314K)

The Rock vs Erick Rowan so their misery ends quick

angle v rey from summer slam

it works as an intro match because it's short enough so a normie won't get bored, the guys are visually distinct, the crowd is hot and of course they're both elite workers.

Assuming I want to make them a fan, probably Mike Awesome vs Masato Tanaka from ONS 05.
>Car crash action
Check
>Short
Check
>Good
Check

Bret Hart vs Mr Perfect King of the Ring

shibata vs ishii from the G1 years ago

Omega vs. Pentagon Jr.

Edge Vs Mick Foley at Mania
Or TLC 1

I would just tune in the latest episode of MONDAY NIGHT RAW, give them a soda pop and tell them to enjoy the show while it last because every match will blow their mind from start to finish.

Big Daddy vs Giant Haystacks

Eddie vs. Rey Ladder match from Summerslam, based storyline

Rock vs. Austin Raw after Survivor Series 1998

Based

It would have to be something accessible, and yet something dynamic and visually appealing so I'd go with Will Ospreay vs. Marty Scurll from Sakura Genesis 2018.

Attached: D4r34PlU4AAF1P9.jpg (1200x900, 191K)

Either Taker Vs. Mankind King Of The Ring.
Or Okada Vs. Omega Dominion.

Sabu vs Terry Funk Barbed Wire ECW

Ryan Braddock vs Big Show

Bret Hart vs 123 kid on raw

Attached: SQ Vs JO.png (600x407, 457K)

Royal Rumble 2001, it's a long one, but it has a bit of everything and you can just have a few beers and enjoy it even if you don't understand wrestling. They'd know the Rock and Drew Carrey, maybe Austin, Undertaker and Kane, too (ok they wouldn't know Kane but he's the mvp of that match). Rules are explained at the start so you don't have to explain much to them

>Okada Vs. Omega Dominion
This is what I was thinking, but I feel like it would be too long for them, specially with the slow starts and I know that's "real" wrestling but still, probably wouldn't be a good start

nothing from japan so they don't fall asleep

Survivor Series 2014 main event

These are the only correct answers

I made a lifelong fan out of making my friend watch Austin Vs. Bret from Mania 13.

Based

nick gage vs thumbtack jack tod 8

ill show them to the tarp section at the local hardware store instead of showing them anything from wwmeme, it's practicly the same

Shawn vs Taker Bad Blood 97

JBL vs Eddie Guerrero blood feud and then tell them that it's all shit from that afterwards.

Attached: Judgment Day 2004.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

Shibata/Ishii or Hiromu/Ishimori.

SHO/Takagi BOSJ 2019

How the fuck has not one person said Rock vs. Hogan yet

>okada vs omega
Boring ass matches that made me stop watching njpw

>all those ching-chong-chang nobodies
Have sex

As long as I can provide context via video packages, I would show them Goldberg v Brock 2.

If they're even remotely aware of combat sports and how quickly the tide can turn and how one wrong move can end a match, then they should get some kind of enjoyment out of a supposed killer like Brock getting beaten down by the underdog 50 year old, back from retirement for one last match. But the context is key, the video package has to show that Brock was a monster and that Goldberg was 13 years removed from the business.

If they can't get excited over the underdog prevailing against the dominant force in record time then wrestling probably isn't for them.