WWE 'Superstars' should be crazy larger than life coked up sociopaths who you can’t imagine living in normal society...

WWE 'Superstars' should be crazy larger than life coked up sociopaths who you can’t imagine living in normal society. There’s too much content of these geeks crying, talking about how much this moment means to them, tweeting....even in the context of their tv show they have supposed heels shown in charity propaganda spots or reality show previews out of character. Kofi, Kevin Owens, Seth, AJ Styles, Becky, Johnny Gargano...how can any kid look at these geeks with a sense of wonder compared to Hogan, Savage, Warrior, Piper, Andre etc?

Attached: front.jpg (756x1052, 105K)

One of the biggest problem is these geeks they have as champions, none of them are superstars. Seth and Kofi suck and Becky is the fucking worst with her terrible attempts at acting and boring matches. Instead of larger than life superstars there are dweebs who got pity pushes because apparently heat and angles suck and now the stories are about “under appreciated” charisma-less nerds getting their “moment”.

Attached: GoldbergVsAustinMagazine.jpg (683x948, 316K)

Boy, I'm gay for Rick

just watch capeshit if you want your larger than life characters. Go to fuckin Medieval Times and that is better than WWMEME shit LMFAO

Wrestlers today are still larger than life for the kids. Of course when you're an adult, these things don't matter anymore.

>Of course when you're an adult, these things don't matter anymore.

the irony on this post is hilarious for the gay size queens and the nash waifu guy

That's like WWF putting Greg Valentine or something on top in the 80s and telling their fans to watch Arnold flicks if they want action stars.

>Wrestlers today are still larger than life for the kids.
who do you think is more memorable to a kid: 5'3 daniel bryan who looks like the guy who just sold them their hotdog at the concessions stand or 7'0 Kane who looks like the main villain of their favorite superhero cartoon?

kofi is a better worker than steve austin

prove me wrong

you can't

Taka Michinoku was a better wrestler than Stone Cold but nobody bought tickets or PPVs to see Taka

Attached: img_1583.png (2048x1536, 1.69M)

So, who would win? I need to know what they thought

>Taka Michinoku was a better wrestler than Stone Cold
No he wasn't

Steve drew dimes Kofi doesnt. There proved you wrong.

While you're not wrong, isn't it interesting that these posted always go for guys like Rick Rude, aka the ones that appeal most to women and gay men.

Just admit that by "larger than life" you mean "bear that I personally want to fuck me".

>the ones that appeal most to women and gay men.
Hmm how would you happen to know that user? you have insider knowledge of the gay community?

It's an upper body business you sweathog

They didnt even make Rude a top guy. He was a mid carder.

Rude main evented a lot.
1989 Rude and Andre vs Jake and Warrior was a big main event around the country as was Rude vs Warrior.
Roddy Piper vs Rude was a main event program in late 1989 as well.
You don't know what you're talking about and that's not even the full point.

Jake Roberts vs Rude main evented all over the country throughout 1988

I agree that Twitter has ruined wrestling. Certain wrestlers, okay, maybe I can understand them having Twitter, but not tweeting the faggot shit that is so routine. If you have a giant hoss of a brawler or some guy with an occultist or dark gimmick, there is no better way to strip him of mystique and render him dead on arrival faster than giving him social media account.

How old are you?

That's why Rude was the perfect 80s wrestling villain.

I bought tickets to a show to see Taka once, so he's drawn at least one dime from me

rude legitimately had one of the GOAT looks in pro wrestling

Attached: 1843858268272.jpg (600x400, 25K)

Shut up honky tonk man

I feel this post 100%

Kek, the You Deserve It era working you into a seethe

Most of your problems disappear if wrestler's stopped posting on social media all the time.

What you have described is the reason why wrestling is dead. RIP

Attached: 1556163062665.jpg (640x473, 45K)

This.

Attached: 20190428_034638.jpg (540x329, 182K)

Just woke my neighbors up applauding this post

that lack of drugs kills wrestling