I hate this faggot

i hate this faggot

Attached: 20170802_JohnnyGargano--c659f4936892cb276f2bfde54f7269d1.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

I disagree

You can't disagree that he hates that faggot

I merely have no opionionon on the matter

I disagree

He kind of grew on me. It's just too bad he never grew out of his prepubescent body.

Correct

based retard

He's one of the best wrestlers in WWE. You really get a sense that he cares about crafting compelling stories in the ring. I don't get that feeling from a lot of wrestlers in WWE.

>hating Johnny Thighslap

Was all that after his 5th kickout or his 6th?

I disagree

Attached: 1548308192464.jpg (680x679, 38K)

We got the most dimes heel in years because of him though.

>popular
Nobody knows who this geek is besides a small minority of neckbeards

Ya seethe bitch?

How come you know him then?
>Admit to being a neckbeard
>Admit he is popular

I don’t think I hate him, but I do hate his voice. Is this guy suppose to intimidate anyone with that hobbit voice?

hes ok but the thing i really hate is how he sells every single move exactly the same way, his arms go limp but his legs dont and he does the blank "im knocked out but not really" stare into space. its so annoying. its like if the rock sold every single move by somersaulting backwards and pushing himself into the air. its ok to do it once a match to sell the big move but when u do it every 10 seconds its fucking obnoxious

you disagree with what someone else dislikes? are you retarded?

it was either after him being 5''5 or 5''6, either way he's a no-dimes, living definition of a vanilla midget who i'm pretty sure everyone on Yea Forums could beat up

thats why i fucken hate him thigh slapping is gay

Honestly looks like a twink

He comes across to me as someone who's playing the part of a great pro wrestler as opposed to someone who actually is a great pro wrestler. There's something about him that just missed the mark.

Probably his height, size, and shitty beard

Same bro, it’s more that he is representative of what the industry I once loved has come to.

Neither does having shit taste.

I disagree

Hi Candice

*kicks out*

Did he slap his thigh when he kicked out?

Attached: 1554516863197.jpg (519x356, 73K)