Bellas podcast discussion thread

listening to the first episode entitled "one night stands and paparazzi photos" as we speak
will let you guys know my thoughts later

Attached: uploads_2F1553372545628-7mevwj0jm03-798bac93bc83d6b4af7f1af676ccabb8_2FBellas+Podcast+art+square_RET (1400x1400, 624K)

you must be really bored

Have sex

10 mins in so far and it's a struggle

Attached: hqdefault (9).jpg (480x360, 17K)

Based. Let us know if either admit to having one night stands (aka being a dirty little slut!)

mmmm wouldn't wanna listen to that

>podcast
Why bother?

Attached: x3578ed41Jk.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

What if they talk about anal sex or sleeping with blacks. That'd be aspie memes for months!

OP is taking 1 for the team!

episode 1 scoops:
>brie admits she wasn't ready to return to the ring
>nicole reveals she has the same neck shit as paige and that's why she retired
>nicole reveals that she is dating some guy
>brie thinks you should be drunk for one night's stands, whereas nicole believes it is preferable to be sober
>they may come out of retirement to challenge for the womens tag titles
daniel bryan shows up and there's a segment called "bella brains" where he asks them questions and whoever gets the most right wins
this work's theme for bella brains is "russia".
nikki wins
episode rating: 6/10

What kind of questions were they? Does Nikki come of as somewhat intelligent or are they memes?

really basic questions, like what is the capital and who is the president
no she comes off as dumb
but brie doesn't come off as any smarter

Based Bella's burying themselves to put the podcast over.

>you can't even see them;
>just listening to their annoying whiny braindead valley girl voices drone on about shit;
>you don't even get to ogle them as you do that
WHY would you do that to yourself?
I'd sooner drive nails into my eardrums than listen to these 2 braindead thots talk about shopping and "like urmahgerd!"

taking one for the team

That's the whole point of this thread bro. Deep down, we're all kind of secretly interested into what shit they would actually say on a podcast, since they might admit some real fucking nasty shit. That's why we all entered the thread to begin with.
But the torture of actually listening to it is just too painful as you feel your brain cells melt away in real time. So we have a hero take one for the team and give us the scoops on the Bella's and if they ever shat on someone's chest.

>Deep down, we're all kind of secretly interested into what shit they would actually say on a podcast,
Who the fuck is "we" ?
I don't give a ding-dong diddly shit what these 2 braindead mongrels have to say about anything, and neither should any of you.

I sure hope Birdie doesn't grow up retarded.

>he's still here
It's ok user, we're all here for the same thing. No need to be hostile.

okay now it's time for episode two, which is titled "To Kiss or Not to Kiss?"

Edge of my seat, user.

I wonder if they'll admit
to getting high
with based Teddy

Attached: 1555958338589.jpg (600x401, 30K)

the scoops from ep 2:
>nicole basically says she's not really retired and she wants to have a match with stephanie mcmahon
>bryan lets brie spend thousands of dollars on clothes during wrestlemania weekend
>brie thinks you should never kiss on the first date, whereas nicole thinks you should
>brie once kissed everyone in a bar
>the bellas are not on total divas next season
>the bellas discuss who they want to induct them into the hall of fame. nikki says she wants john cena, bryan, natalya and john laurinitis and some of their fans all to induct them
daniel bryan is back with another edition of bella brains!
this week's topic is new york city
nikki wins
episode rating: 7/10

It sure seems like Brie just kinda coasts on being pretty and hooking DB while Nikki at least tried to make something of herself.

Does Nikki express sadness at her lack of romantic success?

no not really

okay lads time for episode three, entitled "Dick at Nite"

>brie thinks you should be drunk for one night's stands, whereas nicole believes it is preferable to be sober
nikki is a retard, its not a 1 night stand if youre not drunk

episode 3 scoops:
>nicole was okay with seeing photos of john cena with another girl, but says that their dates will never be like nicole & john's
>nicole reveals she has been going to therapy weekly ever since they broke up
>the girls talk about their relationship with kofi, brie says she is secretly supporting him in his match against bryan
>brie thinks it's okay to date your co-worker, nicole thinks it's a bad idea
>the girls discuss whether they slept their way to the talk about dirtsheets. they say "my vagina" a lot and complain about wwe letting other women imply it during promos
>nicole mentions that she has slept with 3 wwe wrestlers in her career, cena, ziggler and another who she won't mention
daniel bryan is back for another Bella Brains segment! this week's topic is siblings
nikki wins again!
episode rating: 9/10

How the fuck did Ziggler get someone like Nikki

by being cut from stone, blonde, tanned and charming

Back then she was a little thicker

You're doing God's work, user.

nikki chads rise up

Attached: nikki tits 4.gif (364x400, 3.75M)

>7/10
bruh u a 13 year old girl

I find it really, unironically mega cute how much Daniel loves his brainlet wife and how much Brie loves her goatface hippie husband

I hope they're happy forever

Unironically like these two as real people, they're stupid as fuck but they seem like nice people and they know their limits which is always a good thing.

They think the roasties who watch their show are going to listen to this shit.

there's two more left, i'll try and get to them tomorrow. unless someone else wants to step up and cover the last two episodes?

Please do

reddit cringe post

Nah, she’s right. That way the bitch can’t play the rape victim angle.

I cant tell if daniel is a cuck or a chad who got a whore under his control

Is there any diva Ziggler hasn't slept with?

Bryan x Nikki would have been the superior couple

Thanks for your hard work bro. I'd help, but I cannot shoulder the weight, you'll need to Frodo this bitch till the end.

>nicole mentions that she has slept with 3 wwe wrestlers in her career, cena, ziggler and another who she won't mention

So who? I did some digging and there is literally only one superstar who was seen frequently with Nikki post breakup with Nick (rebound city!), the answer isn't just shocking, it's downright...

PRICELESS

Attached: tfw got anal 1st date.jpg (600x450, 76K)

Nia Snax

Why is this getting shilled so hard?

>one thread about a wrestling related podcast
>"Why are you shilling on my wrestling site, reeeeee!!!"

You don't own the world. So go back up your tree, buster!

Why do all wrestlers have podcast now?

hotdog coupons for reading ads

Attached: dead to me_0.jpg (480x480, 22K)

ANY UPDATES?

not sure if autistic or corporate plant....

Ziggler fucked a shit ton of girls in the locker room. Wouldn't the surprised that's his only reasons why he's staying.

Back in the day, maybe. But the culture has changed dramatically since divas became the women's revolution. Now if you want to fuck one of the whores in the back, ya gotta date em (and in some cases even marry em!).

The roasties won and Ziggler stood by in horror as it happened.

Attached: full.jpg (466x550, 43K)

nigger Sheamus is smashing Sasha and who knows how many people Seth has smashed and I am too tired to finish typing the multitude of other examples someone can help me out

NXT is where all the whore fucking happens now.

Oh Sasha! What a fucking prize! Seth ain't some "undercover player" - dude was put on blast by his ex-gf, exposed nude, and had to agree to go public with Becky to get a push. He's a fuckin simp.

This is likely true. It's nice to see somebody actually make sense instead of trying to be a tough guy secretly protecting the women's revolution.

Attached: full (1).jpg (550x398, 32K)

>Cena
>Ziggler

WHO'S THE THIRD MAN?

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

If we're being real? Either Randy Orton or CM Punk.

If it was punk that would explain why she didn't name him.

Naw. In wwe, you only "name names" of you went public with your relationship. Or got caught by fans. In Nikki's case, neither happened so the rule is: keep your whore mouth shut.

Also, I think she's lying on her pussy. Ya gotta give women that seven dick curve. So if she says she only fucked 3 wrestlers, it's more like 10. As follows:

1 - Ziggler
2 - Cena
3 - Punk
4 - Orton
5 - Swagger
6 - JTG
7 - Lauranitis
8 - Dibiase, Jr.
9 - Teddy Hart
10 - Kenny Doane

Attached: 9mSf3BYI-600x338.jpg (600x338, 70K)

Bu

just got done watching GoT
i'll get an episode of bellas in tonight

Have fun getting locked up for rape.

Brie sounds like the trashiest slut in the world. She somehow makes Nikki seem dignified. State of Cuckniel Simpyan.

Sheamus is banging Asuka too

okay it's time for episode 4: "A TED Talk About Marriage"!

How slutty are the Bella Twins?

Somewhere in between Sasha and Paige

I saw Matt Hardy then the highlighted blonde hair and immediately assumed it was Shannon Moore making the duck face

IS HE THE THIRD MAN?

Oof... we're moving in the wrong direction here. I wanna hear how they tag teamed R-Truth not how they cucked Cena/Bryan.

Fortunately, it seems this Podcast is a limited run. Cause they're surely blowing thru all their usual topics.

episode 4 scoops:
>it's brie and bryan's 5 year anniversary!
>they talk about daniel bryan's match at wrestlemania. they agree it was the match of the night. nikki and brie talk about how horny wrestlemania makes them
>bryan cried after wrestlemania when he saw his daughter backstage. brie thinks birdie is going to be a wrestler when she's older
>the gals put over the iiconics and say they want to wrestle them some day
>they talk about brie and bryan's relationship, and how he does whatever she wants, and sometimes she will force him to have sex with her
>nicole thinks you should always get a pre-nup, whereas brie disagrees
>nicole puts over lawyers
>daniel bryan drives a baby blue honda fit. brie says it makes people "dumbstruct"
>bryan says if his next child is a boy he will call it "gaylord"
former wwe champion daniel bryan is back for another edition of "bella brains!" this week's topic? earth day
nikki wins again
episode rating 9.5/10

>wrestlemania makes them horny

>sometimes she will force him to have sex with her
#HimToo

>Gaylord
What?

Can't wait for Gaylord Bryan to be our next WWE champ.

>>it's brie and bryan's 5 year anniversary!
>>nikki and brie talk about how horny wrestlemania makes them
>>nicole puts over lawyers
>>brie says it makes people "dumbstruct"

kek

Nikki probably diddled herself after WM this year to how great Cena fucked must've fucked her when he proposed and then cried herself to sleep afterwards.

okay now it's time to check out the 5th and latest episode, "Thighs Galore, Girl"

I dunno, if she got him drunk enough she could probably convince him he's having a threesome with the Iconics

episode 5 scoops:
>nicole went to a wedding with her new boyfiriend, they discuss instagram for a while, it's pretty boring
>brie and bryan got massages. bryan's masseuse was a manlet, whereas's brie's was a 6 foot 7 tall guy. she laughs about bryan's face when he saw her giant masseuse
>they talk about brie's plentiful bush for a while
>the twins have a heated debate about whether posting instagram pics with someone makes them official or not. nicole references sex and the city for the 3rd time this episode
>they discuss the rumours that they have had plastic surgery. nicole reveals this is false, she has only had plastic surgery on her nose and titties.
>nicole says she has been dressing like a slut since elementary school, and used to get brought into the principle's office regularly
time for another bella brains segment with daniel bryan! this week's topic is space!
in the challenge to name all the planets in the solar system, brie's guesses include 'the sun'
in the question 'what galaxy do we live in?' brie mentions that she did watch star wars so she should know.
in the question 'what solar system do we live in?', brie's guesses include 'o'brian's belt', 'the dippers', 'the universe' and 'space'
nicole wins again
episode rating: 5.7/10

It’s legit ridiculous how dumb Brie is. Folks expect Nikki to be the dumb one, and she may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but Brie would fail a grade school test even if the correct answers were already written in for her.

>she laughs about bryan's face when he saw her giant masseuse
SOS
THEM MANLETS CRYING

Based Teddy

based scoops user

Kek. I only watched one episode of Total Divas/Bellas, but in the ep, the twins went to Vegas or something and Brie found Nikki's vibrator and Chippendales magazine and was playing with it before realizing Nikki had just cum all over it and she threw it down with disgust.

Now most of you think these little tidbits (Brie has a huge 70s bush, Nikki loves one night stand, etc.) are trivial... but no, this is the GOOD stuff. The thought of Nikki throttling her pussy before Mania and crying herself to sleep makes me diamonds!

These whores are top tier.

OP, ARE WE ALL OUT OF NEW PODCAST EPS?

Attached: 2978925589_1_3_6l6BRIG7.jpg (600x451, 40K)

based nikki

Attached: nikki bike.jpg (1080x1080, 223K)

based trips

nikki is my favorite whore

Attached: The 'C' stands for CHECK M.jpg (236x265, 13K)

>plastic surgery on her nose

If Brie is her twin, wouldnt this be transparent?

>they talk about brie's plentiful bush for a while
I gotta see that

Attached: 1451761799301.png (343x432, 278K)

For a latina her ass game is seriously depressing

>7 dick curve
t. Virgin

11 - Vince
12 - Pegged H

How the fuck is Brie so stupid? How can an intelligent person like Daniel stand being around such a dumb fuck

Attached: 49737013_1663759230391049_6761639073173789080_n.jpg (800x1000, 97K)

She's like a quarter Latina

>Seff
>Smashing women
Kek

>girls don't lie about how many guys they've fucked

OH NO NO NO

Look at the top of this dudes retardation!!

Thank god for cucks like you or I'd never be considered an alpha.

Lol incel LARPing

PURE INCEL. This isn't Friends you retard, women haven't been ashamed about sex in decades.

Imagine dating a girl who is openly proud of being a slut

Imagine having to imagine dating

>i'd never be considered an alpha

Attached: 1476636981898.jpg (366x440, 30K)

>reddit spacing
Kek. Virgin confirmed. Im sure back at r/braincel that post wouldve gotten you some epic karma!!

I do have to imagine dating a roastie because I never have. I can tell when a girl is a slut

Pimp

Cuck

Hippies are pretty freaking retarded user.

bump

>OP, ARE WE ALL OUT OF NEW PODCAST EPS?
yes, although there's one scheduled to come out tomorrow i think
if the thread is still up i'll drop the scoops

Lol I'd love to know what a hippy is in the context of Brie Bella being one

This is the best thread on this board, bar none

Based user. Threads like this is why Yea Forums is one of he only boards that reminds me of when Yea Forums wasn't shit.

>mega cute
fucking hell you sound like a pedo. please kill yourself you pathetic cuckold i'm dead serious you're a creepy sad boy

Based seething beta

>>they talk about brie and bryan's relationship, and how he does whatever she wants, and sometimes she will force him to have sex with her

Based.

>in the challenge to name all the planets in the solar system, brie's guesses include 'the sun'
>in the question 'what galaxy do we live in?' brie mentions that she did watch star wars so she should know.
>in the question 'what solar system do we live in?', brie's guesses include 'o'brian's belt', 'the dippers', 'the universe' and 'space'

lmao this can't be real

only time I ever see reddit spacing used is when it's an underage shitter that doesnt know it's called double spacing. lol stupid underage

easier to control a retard. probably just wants some chick for breeding

>bryan says if his next child is a boy he will call it "gaylord"
kek, what a fucking shitposter

Bump for moar

I agree user, glad we can find enjoyment in the same things