Reminder if you played with wrestling dolls then you were worse than a girl

reminder if you played with wrestling dolls then you were worse than a girl

Attached: Hotsale-2Pcs-lot-Occupation-Wrestling-Gladiators-Movable-Multi-Joint-Model-Dolls-Wrestler-Action-Fig (640x640, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wvlgG_RWA_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Judging by the reverse search on that image, you've been doing some shopping for those dolls, Grimm.

I was a beanie baby chad

Who is bottom left supposed to be?

One of the Puerto Ricans maybe?

based
the beanie baby bears were the best overall workers, but the cat beanie's always took good bumps and made for good high flyers

Attached: lucha.jpg (425x286, 15K)

Attached: 1556249216218.jpg (1536x2048, 332K)

>Playing with collectable items.
What a fag.

Attached: 1_7ea58cf115961210457617ef316a5f39.jpg (894x923, 183K)

I wish I had some wrestling action figures to play with

Why is Kim Jong Un wearing a cheetah jacket?

The others are alright, but that Chyna doll is creepy as fuck.

Attached: chyna-wwe-3.jpg (2296x2000, 1.14M)

>Not having the limited edition Danbury mint Angle doll

Attached: WWF-Little-Kurt-Angle-Porcelain-Doll-by-Danbury-Mint-B07JMYVW2Z.jpg (1038x1500, 187K)

I played with WWE action figures till i was 14

same

youtube.com/watch?v=wvlgG_RWA_w

I played with wrestling figures on the regular till 14.

Then I discovered ROH when I was 18 and bought 'work rate' figures from Toys R Us like Shelton Benjamin and Paul London and had my own 'work rate' toy territory.

I've also fucked 20 different girls in my life so far, with 21 on the way if these text exchanges keep going in my favor.

Based

Based user keep it up.
I too fucked many bitches in my day all the while collecting wrestling figures and numerous other figure lines.
Married with kids now and still collect wrestling figures with my kids.

I was a kid in the late 80's early 90's and all we had were the 10" rubber dolls, the plushie wrestling buddies and 5" plastic "action" figure all of them had 0 articulation

I got more mileage out of the ring, and using it for my GI Joes who you could put in sharpshooters or figure fours.

Who were the top draws in your figure feds, Yea Forums?
>Goku, top baby face with occasional heel tendencies, always surrounded by women
>Vegeta, chicken shit tweener, worked a 5 star long lost brother feud with Goku before being literally buried and future endeavored by Dog McMahon
>Spider-Man, clean baby face that worked the upper mid card before hitting the big leagues with a back in black symbiote heel turn
>Venom, monster heel, enlisted in Frieza's entourage, worked a 4.5 star feud with Spider-Man that resulted in a botch that resulted in Spider-Man shoot losing a leg and retiring
>Frieza, top heel, constantly abusing jobbers, essentially a pimp, had Chi-Chi, Bulma, Android 18, and Zelda in his hoe circle
>Link over baby face that could never grab that brass ring
>Donkey Kong, monster baby face that would tag with Goku when he needed some more muscle
>Mario and Luigi, jobbers
>Ganondorf, started off as an unrelenting monster heel before being buried by Frieza
>Godzilla, monster tweener, held an undefeated streak before working a 5 star match with Goku that pushed them to new limits and nearly killed Goku

>All of the women were massive sluts
>Yoshi, was an upper mid carder that got a dancing gimmick after back stage politics between Mario and Luigi
>Dog McMahon, was the big dawg, always popped the crowd, was, and is the Number 1 most over dime drawer in the fed
>Hulk Hogan, literally herculean strength, allowing him to go toe to toe with Goku, body slammed Godzilla once
>King Ghidorah, absolute moster heel that BTFO Frieza once and for all
>Ultraman, Rodan, and Gamera were all dimeless shitters
>Cell, upper mid card heel that occasionally hit the big leagues
>Gohan, over baby face that got buried by Cell, resulting in a run in by Goku who pinned Cell clean in 10 seconds, future endeavored
>Piccolo, top heel at one point before settling comfortably in the upper mid card, worked 2 back to back 5 star feuds with Goku AND Vegeta
>Android 17, chicken shit heel that got his ass beat by Goku and Future Trunks in a tag team intergender with Android 18
Yes, I do have a gf. No, I don't actually watch wrestling. I only knew about it because of my grandpa watching it, but I still could recognize the dimes that was Hulk Hogan.

My certified draw was a buzz lightyear toy I got from Disneyland, always put him over in the feuds against my Jurassic park t-rex and only made him take the pin for Batman

Based as FUCK

I collect the hasbro and sell Jakks and Hasbro on EBay. Buy in bulk, clean up and let the NEETs do the rest. Is a nice little earner.