Pro Wrestlers

Anyone here ever tryout?

>What company
>How /fit/ do you have to be?
>How much can you make

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 10.21.04 PM.png (463x347, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to but I want to put on a another 20 lb of muscle first so I don't come out looking like a geek.

I once did a loop up in New York and worked for Vince Jr

I couldn’t make it with the wolves.

Nice were guys in the locker room friendly or all dicks?

>During my mid-20's
>No company, trained under a guy who previously wrestled for an indie fed and made a few appearances on SmackDown
>I went from 300 to 192 lbs over the course of 3 years. I had excellent cardio at the time. And was able to run the ropes without any issues and take bumps.

I heard hitting the ropes incorrectly could easily break a rib and if you don't tuck your head up for a flat back you could get rocked how hard was the mat?

I did a stint down in mid south working for watts, and spent some time working for fritz at the sportatorium. Most of my career was spent working for Verne up in the minneapolis territory. As much as people give Verne shit, we didn't have to travel too far, got to stay close to home, and it was pretty good pay.

>went from 300 to 192 lbs over the course of 3 years
Good work, user!

It wasn't bad. I did have a shit ton of rope welts on my back at first.

On a series of bumps I was taking, I forgot to tuck my chin. I knocked myself out for a few seconds upon hitting the mat. My trainer just laughed and said that is why you tuck.

based territory boomer

I did a show for the ECW back in the 90s. Paul promised me a hotdog and a handshake. I only got the handshake

Should've stabbed him like New Jack wanted to when he showed up to a WWE Taping

>How /fit/ do you have to be?

I’ve unironically always wondered this. In measurable terms, what kind shape would you need to be in?

larping ITT

I've heard having good cardio is the main factor

I want to believe...

It honestly won’t matter these days. If you have the cash they will train you, and hope you get fitter as you progress. Which you will, unless you eat like a slob. I’m ex military and I joined fit as fuck, not all the recruits were fit. But they were by pass out.

What about a fit neet? Doesn't nxt pay you to get trained by them?

>how fit do you have to be

Kek, the marks are in the ring now mate.

Attached: 8.-Kevin-Owens-1.jpg (1068x1461, 259K)

I wrestled for 6 years in an Indy fed in central PA. Mostly midcard, got one run with the big belt right before my life fell apart.

I made $500 a show when I was champ and drawing the house, made on average $100 a show otherwise.

When I was champ I was a super heel and at one point the local news did a story because I was having people literally give me death threats and bringing guns and shit to the shows. It was the biggest rush of my life.

Fucked myself over by getting a ring rat pregnant at that point. Especially fucked my self over because she was only 16. I still have to tell people I’m a sex offender if I move AND I can’t even go pick up my own kid at daycare or anywhere else there might be other kids nearby.

Most promotions use better ropes than WWE. Cornette talks about that.

You have to be an elite level athlete or a semi established wrestler to even be invited to try out. So better seek employment little buddy.

Bahahahhahaha based Elsworth user

Ring rats, the eternal destroyer

Yeah no shit. Made worse by the fact that she came on to me but I’m somehow the bad guy. We slept together 50 times or more and one slip up ruined me. Also once that hit the local news I couldn’t get booked so I had to retire.

I currently wrestle in a backyard fed. I do it for free for experience. I don’t think the promoter makes money anyway, we get maybe 10 fans a night and they only pay 5 bucks to get in.

Wow man, fucking rough if true. My condolences.

Thank you. 11 more years til my kid is 18 and I’m not paying child support, that’ll be when it gets better.

Just to add - if you become a wrestler you will know if it’s for you the first time you feel the high after a match. It’s 100% a drug and you will get addicted. I still have dreams about gymnasiums full of people booing me and throwing shit while girls flashed their tits and ass at me as I walked to the back with that big silver belt on my shoulder.

You're the bad guy because you slept with an underage girl. Doesn't matter if she came on to you, just tell her to fuck off dude

I was training at a school in SoCal, took a few workshops from a few veterans. Become good friends with Sihn Bodi. Be told I have a lot of potential but I need to lose weight. My back and legs start hurting a lot. Maybe I took a few bad bumps. Get checked out, I need to go on Chemo so that doctors can remove a tumor near my spine. Have to quit wrestling and I'm barely getting by being a security guard now.

I wanna get back in shape but I have two kids now. Plus the hole in my back looks real gross and I refuse to get tatted up.

>You have to be an elite level athlete
Pffffff AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I’m sure this is bait but I didn’t exactly ask for ID when we slept together. If a chick comes onto me I assume she’s ready, willing, and able.

So you slept with her over 50 times but didn't know her age or anything about her? She never mentioned once about going to school or some shit?

Attached: 1537305347167.jpg (638x661, 62K)

We weren’t dating. I’d meet her after a show, or on a random weeknight she’d come over to my house, or we’d meet up with some of the other wrestlers.

I had sex with a few women during that time and we all knew what it was. They got to fuck a local celebrity and I got to cum. That’s all it was.

>You have to be an elite level athlete
Are we watching the same show?

Attached: 1473818646086.gif (160x120, 395K)

Lol look at this dumb bitch

Should of married her you faggot. Raised your kid up to be the next Paige.

I thought about it but her parents refused to let it happen and she claimed some pretty shitty things about me in court that would be impossible to walk back.

You’ve never had sex, have you?

You know what you have to do user.

Attached: B6F28E9D-088F-4C73-B7A3-C595CE94AC9F.jpg (225x224, 6K)

Based real heel heat user

Lol thought about killing my self a few times, especially when I was in prison. I just focus on getting back into shape and hopefully getting back in the ring for one last ride.

Quadzzzz

Hi cody

you seem cringe so you deserve your pedophile status and child support payments lmao

Attached: 1314180976777.jpg (367x451, 90K)

They do require college sports background, right? I don't see what is so funny here. Of course that doesnt apply for the indie darlings who have had wrestling training, but those who havent need to have decent background in actual sports. If there are expections to this in the roster, please let me know

the wrestling gym i know of in my city has produced some decent indie guys. level of success has been all over the map. one was a mainstay on tna for awhile, one is rumored to be going to aew, others have jobbed on raw and smackdown, and i believe one got offered an nxt contract. i went in and checked it out... i'm pretty fit so they really tried hard to convince me to join. i wanted to, but i have shoulder problems after a surgery and was starting a new job that same week at the time. now i fear i'm too old to go back and start.

Take care little dude.HH
biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E

Attached: Oncesavedalwayssaved.jpg (2197x1444, 1.08M)

Them quads are a good draw on their own

Attached: Satan trips.jpg (320x306, 21K)

I trained for a couple of months straight out of high school after I stopped playing rugby. I got concussed after some shitter kicked me in the head and didnt want to deal with that shit after getting KTFO a couple of times during rugby. So I stopped.
Feelsbadman I just wanted to be a rassler.

Attached: 56517215_409533339833541_1624313384161893690_n.jpg (480x480, 22K)

No... but my dreams!