YOU KNOW THEY SAY IN AUSCHWITZ UP TO 6000 PEOPLE WERE GASSED DAILY...

YOU KNOW THEY SAY IN AUSCHWITZ UP TO 6000 PEOPLE WERE GASSED DAILY. BUT YOU LOOK AT GERMAN GAS CHAMBERS AND YOU LOOK AT AMERICAN GAS CHAMBERS AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GAS ANOTHER HUMAN YOU GOT A TINY AIRTIGHT CAPSULE THAT HAS TO BE SEALED SHUT! BUT GERMAN GASSING CHAMBERS WERE LARGE ROOMS WITH WOODEN DOORS, AND THEY WERE NOT NORMAL! SO IN A CHAMBER YOU CAN ONLY GAS ONE PERSON AT A TIME! AND THEN YOU ADD THE TIME IT TOOK TO GET THE BODIES CREMATED TO THE MIX, THE REAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO DIED DRASTIC GO DOWN!
SEE THE TIME IT TAKES TO GET A BODY CREMATED IS 6 HOURS. BUT HOLOCAUST DENIER FRED LEUCHTER THEORIZED THAT A CIVILIAN CREMATORIUM CAN CREMATE ONE BODY IN 1.25 HOURS, BUT THAT'S STILL ONLY 85,092 BODIES BURNED AT AUSCHWITZ, SO THEY'RE NOT EVEN GONNA TRY.
SO YOU TAKE YOUR JEWS THAT LIVED IN EUROPE BEFORE THE WAR, AND YOU GOT THE JEWS THAT LIVED IN EUROPE AFTER THE WAR. BUT THEN YOU TAKE THE JEWS THAT FLED TO AMERICA, IF WE WAS TO COUNT NEW YORK IMMIGRANTS IN THE LATE 40s. THERE'S BARELY ANY DIFFERENCE IN THE CENSUS! SENIOR JOE? THE NUMBERS DON'T ADD UP AND THEY SPELL HOLOHOAX AND NO TALMUDIC SACRIFICE!

Attached: scott heimer.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Attached: 1543699497373.gif (320x180, 570K)

b a s t e

>actual funny thought out oc
>won't get many replies
>zero effort Nash rape thread #2,984
>gets spammed with reaction image replies by redditugees and wewtists because le epic Yea Forums screenshots are the only thing they know about this site

Attached: 1470185152042.jpg (612x574, 66K)

BASADO

Based, but this is too coherent to be Steiner.

hey thanks bud

Finally. I ask everytime this thread comes up

Yea Forums is not /pol/
we don't think this shit is funny or clever
you must be lost
perhaps the_donald would be more your speed

go suck a cock jew twink

wolfcuc ding-dong diddly seething

>Whitey dindu nuffin, we good bois mental gymnastics
Meanwhile they're up to their same old genocidal shit in the Middle East currently

I forgot we were a hivemind collective here, maybe I'm unplugged because I found this fucking funny reading it in steiners voice.

That would also be the part where bishoff turns up looking smug as fuck and points out how ever "Death Camp" that was ever inspected by western forces during and directly after the war was reclassified as a concentration camp because of a lack of any evidence.

Based as fuck. But you should have ((( ))) around "SENIOR JOE".

Go back to r*ddit or /leftypol/ you cocksucking nigger faggot.

>SENIOR JOE
Not senior jew
Anyway great promo 4.75*

Attached: Himouto! Umaru-chan R - 12.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

fucking well done

Attached: 1540521210943.png (484x605, 163K)

This is what Vince was scared off wasnt he?

bæsæd

Now we know why Big Poppa Truth was buried in the WWE! It was because (((Triple H))) didn't want the Aryan Freak Scott Steiner to expose holohoax! That huge kike schnozzer of (((Hunter's))) doesn't lie, although his big (((jew mouth))) does!

this is a very curious go to insult
Says a lot about you both

Based OCanon

Attached: 1449854934016.png (458x438, 256K)

@>6744707
Go back. No (you)s for you either.

(((you)))

worked into a shoot, much like Kevin Nash who was nearly shot as he was raped at gunpoint 27 ding-dong diddly years ago, ya seethin seetherino

OG here. How about both are funny you melt

Yea Forums isn’t you ya ding-dong diddely simp

Nah it wasn't that funny but I appreciate the effort

HE ACTUALLY WENT AND DID IT!

Holocaust denial is retarded, but this is quality fresh Yea Forums content, so it balances out.