Mods it's time Wrestling withdraws and gets its own board now...

Mods it's time Wrestling withdraws and gets its own board now, Yea Forums is mainly 99% WWE and wrestling related shitposting.

Attached: steiner.jpg (660x330, 49K)

worked

Attached: Sean-Penn-Carlitos-way.png (593x599, 649K)

Either return us to our Yea Forums homeland or the shitposting will continue

Balls in your court pedomod

Holy fucking worked, Batman. Get a load of this simp.

Mods can’t do that simp

>pedomod decides to give wrestling its own board
>changes Yea Forums to /wre/ and bans anything airsoft and skateboard related
Would that be a face turn by pedomod

This is a BIG POPPA PUMPS board

Attached: 28.jpg (387x479, 17K)

whats another small board we can colonize /wwe/? i bet we can take like 3 boards to oursevles

>he watches wrestling
shitposting is the alternative sport

>the faggot mods moved this from /qa/ to Yea Forums
god damn it

Just purge all wrestle fucks from this board. They're just sad watching fake fighting.

You ain't gonna make it here with the wolves, kid

If you want to be evil go colonize thame origami board.

STOP IP BLOCKING ME YOU FAT NIGGER I LITERALLY DID NOTHING

TWO MONTHS ALREADY
FUCK YOU

lol nobody cares loser

Skateboarding, airsoft, etc. wouldn't draw enough to warrant its own board separate from wrestling.

Absolutely not. You E-drones were the biggest shitposters in Yea Forums and that is really saying something.

Skateboarding hasn't drawn a dime since like 2002, Tony Hawk went into business for himself and never put anyone over on his way out

You do realize that Yea Forums was a slow board but literally existed on those topics and martial arts for years before Yea Forums got sick of the shitposting and had Joot relocate you here?

The first thing I want to be done, is to get this piece of crap out of my board. Don't just get him out of the board, get him out of Yea Forums, because I've proved son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore. You sit there and you kickflip your board, and you post your airsoft generals, and it didn’t get you anywhere.

Case in point. Cringe incarnate.

Since then there's like 20 threads dedicated to Soccer at any given time. It's pure shit or "rubbish" as you'd probably say it.

How bad would the shitposting be if /wwe/ became a reality?

Frankly I don't care but it would be glorious and technically true to have a separate board for WWE because it is not even a wrestling promotion, it's "sports entertainment". Let real discussion of lucha libre, puroresu, misc.indies and joshi happen here in Yea Forums and quarantine the e-drones to their special board for very special people.

>implying indiedrones and njpw fans won't just migrate there

'existing' like a bunch of irrelevant simps ain't the same as drawing dimes, son.

This mods.

So much this.

wrestling is not a sport so can it even be called an alternative sport? maybe all of wwe should be completely banned from 4channel.

Shan't. We would all love a slower board without WWE

HOLY DING-DONG DIDDLY CRINGEOLA HOW BOUT YA DIMELESS SIMPS QUIT BITCHING AND MOANING
I'M BEGGING YA, PLEADING YA, HAVE SEX