Just cancelled my Network subscription. Ask me anything

Just cancelled my Network subscription. Ask me anything.

Attached: 08A10C45-E8D9-4DEF-85DF-045426269C3C.png (888x894, 520K)

What did you put in the reason for terminating box?

Where do I find a gf if I'm 28 and have never had one before?

Told them that I’m tired of them pushing women and midgets and niggers

Attached: 0C4BF687-D849-4C48-9081-4B574A0B0B56.jpg (750x823, 188K)

Tinder. I found my gf on there and we’re been dating for 9 months now

I take it it took you this long because you've been in a coma for the past 5 years and never had a chance to cancel your free trial?

>2019
>He had a network subscription

Attached: 1524238374140.jpg (500x625, 48K)

Desu I’ve been watching oldschool WCW and Monday Nitro episodes. Finally got bored of that and decided it was time

Based

Attached: 56655.png (809x547, 250K)

How hard is it to find women interested in long-term relationships on Tinder? I always assumed it was a hookup app.

all women want long-term relationships. They just use hook up apps like Tinder as another way to trick guys into one.

Where are you right now?

The real challenge is finding women that actually just want a hook up

Based. I larped as a outraged leftist after the first Saudi show. But the reality is I hate sand niggers, and I was sick of WWE shit anyway.

based
polchad

why is this shit stickied?

Times rough huh

Why didn't you cancel a year ago?

You’d be surprised how many broads are looking for a relationship on there. I know quite a few people who also met their significant other on Tinder. Some people are just socially awkward and don’t know how to meet people at the bar or at the club.

I’m in Toronto :^) I’m actually going to the Impact PPV tomorrow. Should be miles better than the shit WWE has been giving us lately.

Based and redpilled

Based retard

Just seems like a waste of money if I never use it. There’s nothing good on it.

Last year I was still holding out hope. Now that they’re blatantly pushing women and midgets I’m not interested anymore.

That's lame

Well, I was asking about being at work or in your room or whatever but thanks anyway.

I’ve ordered Rebellion. Hold up a sign that says “Chadpact is ding-dong diddly based”

What are you gonna do with all your free time now

Oh shit. Reading comprehension isn’t my strong suit. I’m in my room watching YouTube.

Based. I’ll bring a small sign and try to get on TV.

Spend time with my gf, play PS4, watch the Criterion Channel

>Spend time with my gf, play PS4, watch the Criterion Channel

Based.

Make sure it's actually cancelled. I thought I cancelled mine a while back only to notice a couple months later it was still charging.

>broads
Based boomer

Cancelling a free trial sub doesn’t make waves for them.

>watch the Criterion Channel
Oh snaps we got a real patriarch up in here.

You're just dumb then. I've canceled mine a dozen times over the years. Never one issue.