I think im addicted to weed lads wtfff you liars said it would have no side sffects

I think im addicted to weed lads wtfff you liars said it would have no side sffects

Attached: 1413617087740.png (400x388, 195K)

Crawling on my carpet looking for nugs i mightve dropped

smoke cigarettes instead

weed is not addictive, it’s just nicer to have

Cigs dont get you high AHHHHHH im ding-dong diddly breakout im sweating i need a hit of that dank

Attached: brit_police2.jpg (765x720, 64K)

Attached: stoner-weed-athlete-rob-van-dam.jpg (1000x750, 513K)

I'm addicted to shitposting.

You can get mentally addicted to anything ya simpo

People are addicted to chewing ice

Go for a long ass run( shit you could marathon masturbate) Your body is just getting a rush of natural chemicals that you were substituting with that glorious dank. You just gotta recalibrate. and u never know someone outside might just offer you a hit of their shit. Could be worse man. Im smokin on moldy bud i had in my closet.

Distract yourself, it's all mental.

Weed is for simps, make the switch brother

Attached: 8D5BFD7F-29EF-4803-AD80-EC44A90C7D8E.png (808x455, 477K)

who else here /cart/

Attached: Lavender-Cannabis-Oil-Vape-Cartridge-1-510x510.jpg (510x510, 22K)

This is what happens when you're not on your purpose

I've never tried to quit but if I did it would probably be a few sleepless nights and getting agitated real easily. You're not gonna die, if you have to quit then just quit. It'll be no different than quitting anything you enjoy....unless it's an actual addictive substance. It's all mental, nothing physical.

Now imma go pack my hashpipe..

Just scrape your bowl out and smoke some resin until you can get more weed, faggot. It'll still get you high.

Stay on /wooo/ you drug abusing degenerate. We Yea Forumsies are straight edge, mister.

we 420chan now

>We Yea Forumsies are straight edge, mister.

Attached: 1556001049216.jpg (677x1024, 55K)

There's a reason it's called dope brother.

This is off topic. Reported.

>This is off topic. Reported.

Attached: 1555529801601.jpg (720x706, 51K)

hot!

based

Announcing a report. Reported.

This

Literally just stop buying weed and do something else with your time. It's all psychological, fill the void with sex.

You dont understand addiction. You cant just tell addict to "stop"

Why would he have to quit? Have you ever had sex...on weed?

Pussy.

stop