Is he the goat?

Is he the goat?

Attached: 134_DANIEL_11132018ca_33--4b79fda3eb67e36229731a7df4ec6ecf.jpg (1200x1200, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/tv/national-television-awards/a545952/ntas-2014-wwes-daniel-bryan-praises-educating-yorkshire-star-for-win/
phoenixnewtimes.com/arts/wwe-superstar-daniel-bryan-stops-robbery-of-his-phoenix-home-6567616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is good but not a Draw for casuals.

kreimfp

He was until Kofi killed him

Attached: 1554569521243.gif (500x263, 2.93M)

Casuals love D-Bry tho

Unironically yes

>Is he the goat?
Of fucking course he is.
Became the best wrestler in the world with experience in every style of wrestling before even coming to wwe.

Reinvented himself 3 times on the main event scene and absolutely stole the show, carried the product, generated the most interest, and put on the best matches in the company.

Bringing bryan back instantly showed the gap between the best and the contenders.
Putting him next to kofi and watching what he did for him was amazing.
Seth, roman, whoever are the would be draws and Bryan left them in the dust in a matter of a few promos.

Its more proof that Talent and experience are more important than size and being pretty. Which is why this company now rests on the shoulders of guys like Zayn and KO and Joe.

unironically the goat

He's definitely my goat

Attached: roh-bryan-danielson.png (664x502, 662K)

should have beat kofi in 18 seconds

>They give him Miz as a pro
>Turns it into a longstanding career rivalry that makes both men better
>They fire him
>Fans force WWE to rehire him
>Put him in a throwaway with the Bellas
>He meets theove of his life/future wife /mother of his child(ren)
>Job him out at WM
>Creates a movement in an instant
>Put him in a throwaway tag team with Kane
>Become the most over tag team in years and bring relevance to the division
>Hijacks the WWEWHC Unification with his existence and "ruin" Orton and Cenas moment
>They sideline him with a Wyatt family storyline to keep him out of the title scene
>Leads to one of the biggest pops since the Attitude Era
>Fans force him into the WM main event
>Leads to one of the greatest moments in Wrestling history
>Forced to retire
>Becomes one of the greatest on screen personas with Talking Smack and just shits on WWE every week
>Tells WWE doctors to go fuck themselves and gets cleared by every doctor in the world
>Returns and reinvents himself against Brock Lesnar
>Brings the B+ Player story full circle in his feud with Kofi

Everything they did only made him stronger. Bryan exists only to tell Vince and creative to go fuck themselves. Bryan is the embodiment of reaching for the brass ring.

Ctonjr

Bingo hall manlet antidraw

saved wrestlemania from being trash and should have been the main event

kofi vs bryan will be the Hogan Rock of this mania

Ya seethe bitch

Great fucking post, user. It's truly amazing how he's spun gold from shit in spite of the WWE.

we have metrics for this. it's called "drawing power" and he don't got it

>it's called "drawing power" and he don't got it
He would if smarks weren't a bunch of NEETs

Bryan is the only WWE wrestler to have developed any mainstream fame since the Benoit incident.

digitalspy.com/tv/national-television-awards/a545952/ntas-2014-wwes-daniel-bryan-praises-educating-yorkshire-star-for-win/

Until he decided he was going to let that bulbasaur go over, yes.

His return raised ratings

No he looks lame and has a faggot level crowd gimmick

Looks like someone I could physically beat in a fight

Pretty much a numale basedboy

Based wordfilter giving this simp the 89-92 special

You can't even beat depression you sad dick sucking man titty having cheeto encrusted smegma looking tub of lard

Cringe

I bet you fags a numale beard wannabes too pmsl

The only thing cringing is the puss out of your greasey unused sack

>Looks like someone I could physically beat in a fight
phoenixnewtimes.com/arts/wwe-superstar-daniel-bryan-stops-robbery-of-his-phoenix-home-6567616
You would get bodied by this manlet.

Wtf you fucking weirdo lmao

You guys probably look like this right? Hahahahahah

Attached: 20190428_034638.jpg (540x329, 182K)

Better than looking like this

Attached: B3-AF810_SAUDIW_HD_20180427163036.jpg (1024x640, 127K)

you mean we look like wrestling fans?

he smol

Attached: s-l300.jpg (251x300, 12K)

GOAT

Attached: db.jpg (1000x600, 72K)

he smol

Attached: hesmol.jpg (600x400, 282K)

I actually re-watched this segment on youtube recently and it was CRINGE! WWE could have easily royally fucked up by letting only 10 people be involved in this and i would have suffered from second hand embarrassment but it was still embarrassing. Also that black man that was clinging on to Daniel gave me heebie jeebies

You'd think for a hippie he'd tale better care of his skin better instead of having that dried out zombie complexion

*take better care of his skin instead of

Yes.

He's a great babyface, an even better heal. He's bulletproof......except for injuries which are a result of his style which is a result of why he's the best. I fucking hate Brock but he made me enjoy his match with him because he's an effortless story teller. And that story had been done to death but he made it work.

Yes, so much so Mustafa Ali should rape him backstage as any proud muzlim would

He has vitiligo, he doesn't tan because it's bad for it, apparently. He spray tanned when he first got to the company, but spray tans look shit too.

see

no

Attached: TOP100~3.png (510x860, 144K)

Being this Based
Brings a tear to my eye

Attached: 1513918387021.gif (339x261, 1.75M)

>Reddit spacing
>all those buzzwords
Yikes! Faggot worked by the BryGOAT

Holy
Fucking
Based

Attached: tumblr_ot3hj4XrCE1s71q1zo1_12801.png (550x976, 326K)

I agree
I think he's a draw but not as high as we would like too thimk
Bret Hart of this era
Punk was the micheals

>punk was bigger than bryan

Attached: black_hole.jpg (700x700, 209K)

Punk was a great talker and had a good ring presence but everything else was the drizzling shits compared to Bryan.

He's the only guy that has ever proven himself to be immune to WWE's attempts to bury him when he was more over than they wanted him to be. WWE has cooled of a thousand guys who got more over than they were supposed to, but DB overcame. He's definitely something special for that alone.

He was formerly A goat but he was now THE goat.

Was a big fan during Team Hell No and that 2013-2014 fever era of D-Bry. Didn't like how they tried to cool him off and sad that we missed nearly 3 years of Bryan matches. Didn't care for the return run.. but his heel turn was the best thing in WWE in a while. Sole reason why people cared about Kofi is because how well Bryan formed himself into a proper heel.

And people wonder why the wwe is a joke. You had a guy fans absolutely loved and were behind and wwe did EVERYTHING in its path to make sure he didnt get over and people didnt like him.

HE'S NOT TALL PAL YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO LIKE HIM
WE PLAY WITH MY TOYS EXACTLY HOW I SAY AND DONT SAY BELT OR WRESTLING THOSE ARE MY NO NO WORDS

Yes.

>Mark at 3
>Nashetty at 22

Based

>Excluding wrestlers primarily based in Mexico
What did Wolfie mean by this?

It would skew his data and not give him the results he wants.
None of his "statistical analysis" is done properly or in good faith, it's manipulated to give him the outcome he wants so he can point to "statistical evidence" to support his positions.

scrinch

mexico data is hard to come by
wrong, it's called research and takes a lot of time, there's no manipulation. Wolfie's criteria is clearly explained

explain how he's "skewing" this

Attached: eg.png (900x512, 193K)

zero manipulation - just averages

Attached: WWF-E Champion Domestic House Show Attendance Average (Chart).png (1140x1500, 181K)

>all posts written in exact same lowercase style
>poster count didnt move
ya seethe Wolfie

based reality check
>e-e-e-e-e-e-e-everyone is wolfchad
rent free

Undertaker has had nearly 30 years working on top of the biggest company in the world - makes sense based on longevity.

Nash worked on top during most popular era in the business and had runs in WWE = makes sense

Attached: nash99.png (915x600, 238K)

>Wolfie keeps saying Jinder Mahal drew more than AJ
>his own charts prove him wrong
Yikes

>Seth drew more than Nash

Attached: 1426888140464.png (487x549, 252K)

Wolfie has never said Jinder drew more than Jinder to best of my knowledge.

He posted a graph which proved Jinder drew better than AJ when John Cena wasn't on the card.

Get your facts straight cocksucker.

Attached: Domestic House Show Attendance Average as WWE Champion - AJ Styles vs. Jinder Mahal.png (805x500, 17K)

Diesel wasn't Kevin Nash's peak as a performer...

Attached: WCW Champ House Show+TV+PPV Attendance Average (Chart).png (1200x1025, 81K)