ITT: God forbid someone try something new

ITT: God forbid someone try something new

Attached: 1556207471408.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

God forbid someone try something new in nineteen ninety two...

Attached: 1548077132559.jpg (3401x3493, 2.19M)

The segment was fun but he's gonna have the same boring ass WWE match as everyone else in the company and he's gonna job and be given no direction soon enough and then the jig will be up. No segment of his will have anyone giving a shit. People are just gonna tune out when they see the TV set and the puppets because they know they belong to a GEEK.

Attached: bryan_alvarez.jpg (1634x1632, 247K)

Would be cool if he listened to his hands in the ring and attacked ppl with the puppets

lol

Attached: gfstsn.png (707x535, 562K)

That spot would get over once and then they'd re-use it every week because that's how WWE works.

Attached: th.jpg (474x320, 30K)

I liked it

Chad look. Should have kept it and would’ve been a main eventer.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Attached: 1555986207557.jpg (1679x962, 965K)

when did carder ding-dong diddly get the disco inferno gimmick?

As the originator of the "God forbid..." meme I ashamed that I laughed my ass off on Monday while watching the vignette the first time around. And then I remembered how meaningless his previous gimmick was at this point since creative rammed it so far into the ground it's a fucking fossil fuel. Come Tuesday, when I saw the vignette I truly realized that this is exactly the spark he needs to revitalize himself. Forgive me for doubting, lads.

Attached: 1553833535851.png (819x716, 563K)

>"hurr when will he face turn?" for years
>this is what faggots get
Based wyatt

I don't think this is a face character user.

Attached: D0Xy2hmUwAA6eiE.jpg (682x1024, 99K)

mmmm

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 86K)

black lipstick is her only good look

I'm the original "god forbid" poster and I say bray wyatt sucks!

I swear to god he better not wrestle in a sweater and chinos
Barron still looks fucking retarded you're not the GM ditch the button up

>God forbid someone try something new with someone who hasn't already failed to get over.

Fixed that for ya, OP. No thanks needed.

>I swear to god he better not wrestle in a sweater and chinos

pretty sure he's going to

>I swear to god he better not wrestle in a sweater and chinos
he better be doing just that

Attached: roman-reigns.png (1000x555, 619K)

Attached: AJ01q9h.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

Baron's look is the only good thing about him, fuck you

kek what a bitch

yeah bartender is a great look

>at least his THIRD gimmick on the main roster in less than five years
>all gimmicks are more or less "lemme copy your homework but don't worry I'll make it different" this time around
>all gimmicks ended in disaster either by injury or the crowd just not caring
>his entrance is entering cringe meme territory and is the only thing over with him
>he was supposed to play dress up as a WOMAN and fight Demon Finn in a fucking match
>failed world championship run which lasted weeks and was quickly forgotten by all

How many times must one man be retooled, rebooted and rehashed until it works? He got Jojo and bought a pony, the end!

Hogan the gladiator? Where is this from?

you forgot this will be dead by summerslam

He's not a mark like you and couldn't give a fuck less.

Needs something else like a California licence plate

>mark
you can not possibly believe his latest gimmick is going anywhere but in the shitter in a couple of months, can you? he's gonna babble the same shit but instead eater of worlds, it's gonna be firefly playhouse shit. and who the hell does he feud with?

skinny fat geek

>he was supposed to play dress up as a WOMAN and fight Demon Finn in a fucking match
what

cue the cursed image

>Baron's look is the only good thing about him, fuck you
I bet you jerk off to Gay Balor
LMAO

Corbin is the undeniable modern GOAT.

Attached: alpha.png (2524x1318, 174K)

>sigh
He was to bring sister Abigail to the ring (bray dressed in drag) to fight the demon of finn balor dressed in orange paint. Didn't happen because based Jojo got him, Bo and Reigns sick with some STD or something

Attached: Pumpkin_v_Tranny.jpg (474x266, 29K)

aint gonna lie desu
cant stand corbin at all but that deep six move is based as fuck when done correctly by both

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

>Nothing about him rock bottoming himself to assert dominance over his opponents
cringe

Im the original "OP is a faggot" meme guy and you are the ultimate fag. Congratulations

Attached: main-qimg-d9aa5d881c58d15ab5b94a92197d39cc.jpg (602x339, 67K)

88 I think? He wore it on a few TV shows but they couldn't get a decent sale price to sell it to kids.

Attached: wwehulkhogan.jpg (500x341, 24K)

What.
Now I'm really scared for his new gimmick. It looks promising but if the same retards are in charge of it, why would it not be a cringefest?

I miss Constableposting lads

Road Dogg did get run off recently

Are you really taking credit for coming up with “god forbid”? It’s a common expression that has been used for a long time by a lot of people. That's like taking credit for “by the way” or “speaking of which”. You didn’t come up with it

I INVENTED "BY THE WAY"!!!

Attached: PNGPIX-COM-Alien-PNG-Transparent-Image-500x623.png (241x300, 26K)

Attached: 9801D35E-4693-43DB-B966-91688B30A539.jpg (1200x800, 116K)

>because based Jojo got him, Bo and Reigns sick with some STD or something
It was reported to be meningitis but why does no one talk about this anymore?

Don't know why people hated this for him

Attached: Shelton.jpg (290x394, 16K)

'King Kong Bundy' Show was dimes

Attached: Big Show.jpg (642x722, 97K)

I'm not even a Triple H fan but I always thought this was a dope heel look for him. Can't believe so many people shat on it

Attached: b9f0c7818e9140a53d06138cdf465b24.jpg (456x352, 22K)

People like to take credit for random shit on Yea Forums all the time. It's completely stupid because even if you can prove it's you, you're anonymous anyways and it doesn't matter at all outside that thread.

Attached: balls.jpg (955x537, 75K)

yuck

looks like a fan dressing up as Lemmy

i think it was less to do with the facial hair but more about how awful he looked

Attached: triple-h-fat-600x400.jpg (600x400, 72K)

Mideon?

>hUuR people have said "what did they mean by this?" before in the past so 'what did they mean by this'? isn't a meme dUuR
Shut up you autist, you know what he means.

Attached: chris-jericho-dominion.jpg (640x351, 145K)

Haitch looks like he's gonna hurl

Attached: Jericuck.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

I'm really sad we'll never see this

I still rewatch that cage match with Braun

holy fuckin cringe

Big Bible AJ prayed the gay away from that PPV and then carried Balor to a healthy heterosexual match.

Amen brother