WHY ISNT SHE CANCELED

I thought WWE was better than this. It’s 2019

Attached: F37A9B2C-FA5A-4C78-A0B1-24EC652DD54B.jpg (750x918, 167K)

ITS CURRENT YEAR FAGGOTS

>Sucks black cock
>gets weeb tattoos
>calls you a faggot
>not even a slap on the wrist

NOOOO ROVERT SAID SHE WAS GOING TO BE PUNISHED! THE INSIDERZ WERE SUPPOSED TO GET FIRED!!!

This is surreal. All the backlash is coming from the alt right who want her punished but only because she dates a black guy. Like, do you guys have any morals or do you just bandwagon whatever outrage pushes your agenda? I thought we were pro free speech and against Twitter character assassination.

shes bout to say it

Yeah, Brennan won his match last night and tonight he won with manny, so much for being punished

She's a white woman.

If Rovert says something the opposite is usually true.

>Shayna chokes out Manny
>video deleted
>Shayna retains at Takeover

>Rhea says "faggot"
>video deleted
>Rhea gets pushed on yt, Brenna and Manny go over
Really makes ya think

Because Vince and Triple H have said faggot literally a million times themselves?

nailed it

Attached: 1506347267093.gif (286x400, 1.96M)

Attached: D5HuGWIXkActzMD.jpg (900x1200, 226K)

HOLD ME ROVERTBROS

Woman on the left looks like Melina

BASED

Only when it comes to conservative and far right talking points.

Yeah but only when it's people on our side because something something they did it first once and something something well at least we don't eat our own

GLAAD isn't going to be happy

I want to be rheas bf

>that creature on left
yikes

Bitch has such a punchable face and she's all "oim tough loike wunna tha gois" fuck that, i'm a skinny weakling and i'd fucking wreck this dumb Pete Dunne looking sluts face so bad they'd need dental records to ensure it'not infact Pete Dunne, who I could also kick the everliving shitnout of with ease despite being a beta faggot myself. Keep brits outta good wrestling companies, let them roll in their own smug shit because there will never be one in history that draws one single dime.

absolute state of white "women"

It's Funtina Gunger Horpus, she's a famous gallivanter and alt-pop/grungecore hot air balloonist.

Basde

Right and left are two sides of the same coin. For all his false bravado, Trump is the most thin skinned and easily offended man in America, chimping out at every turn, yet he's held up as the shining example of strength and alpha male behaviour by conservatives. They're snowflake bitches just like liberals. Fuck everyone

huh?

Based and blackpilled. If I was God I'd burn it all.