I can't wait to see Sasha tear down the house wrestling 4 to 5 star matches with all the joshi Kenny is scouting...

I can't wait to see Sasha tear down the house wrestling 4 to 5 star matches with all the joshi Kenny is scouting. It's gonna be great.

Attached: Bix.png (367x319, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/b0i8u
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Luke has the right to be frustrated, although it doesnt help he gets hurt all the time. Sasha though, fuck her. Just a mark.

Can't wait to see Sasha Botch do a career- ending injury to all the joshi's of the roster lmao

I can’t wait for Allie to go over her and have her neigh in furious seethe over it

They could just fucking leave lol, their contracts are practically worthless and WWE has no legal authority to push their no-compete-clause on anyone. They tried this bullshit on Punk and told him he couldn't quit, so he took them to court and not only got his release but also got all his no-compete things thrown out because the contract is a carny piece of scrap paper with RULEZ scrawled on top.

WWE is shooting themselves by insisting on treating their wrestlers like employees in only ways that benefit WWE.

>david bixenspan
dropped.

Why on earth would WWE want Sashit Horse around? She has done nothing, ever. Same goes for Harper really, although I do like him.

Yeah but its free money to do nothing

>They tried this bullshit on Punk and told him he couldn't quit, so he took them to court and not only got his release but also got all his no-compete things thrown out
Punk never took them to court.

BASED BIX

They'll get bled dry in court and they won't be able to work during the case

>David Bixenood
Really?

Sasha has been booked worst than Luke. She has a right to be pissed off about her booking.

Because Vince is afraid of letting talent go, that he thinks could be successful outside of wwe. If they are, more wwe talent that is being held down may want out.

Attached: 1b130-15456787033370-800.jpg (600x385, 41K)

There are two women in the world who could have a 5 star match and both are in bed with WWE. Sorry Sashetty

Attached: goats.gif (500x200, 1.99M)

Kenny has signed exactly 1 joshi and that's only because its his girlfriend. The division will be 99% white and black women.

Only alt-right dickheads and MAGAssholes dislike Bix. His reporting is solid.

>Kenny has signed exactly 1 joshi and that's only because its his girlfriend
Didn't shota stay with NJ like a faggot?

>Dean Ambrose leaves WWE
>fulfills the rest of his contract, doesn't talk shit and acts professionally, is welcome back any time

>Sasha Banks wants to leave WWE
>throws a tantrum and refuses to work just because they took the toy belt from her, burns bridges and is now hated by WWE and WWE fans, doesn't seem like likely other promotions would want her either

>women
Keep trying, Trandi. You'll always be a talentless token diversity hire.

Attached: dczklgx-34162569-4381-4070-8ab1-c2ad68cf41ef.png (512x512, 293K)

So are his stool bombs.

Attached: ROYSZyV.png (1388x1139, 800K)

>doesn't seem like likely other promotions would want her either
You're fucking kidding yourself if you think ROH or Impact wouldn't sign her up in an instant.

ROH is a fuckup nowadays.

>Sasha thinks she's such hot shit that she has a guaranteed main event spot anywhere so she makes Bailey lay down on the ground at the locker room with her and both start screaming like 5 year olds because of some over-sized cowboy buckle belts

This is my prediction for them:
>Bailey buried for the stunt Sasha made her do
>Sasha has to wait for her contract run out because WWE stated they "don't want to kiss Sasha's ass"
>finally free, she starts demanding huge amounts of money from every promotion slightly interested in her
>denies every offer except for AEW
>gets hired only to job to Allie or Brandi
>moans and bitches again
>tries to go back to WWE
>they take her back only to bury her

So is WWE.

Attached: 1533912933285.png (736x864, 41K)

Sasha is too much of a mark to return to wwe. She will be the female version of CM Punk. She ain't coming back.

baste horsemeat

Attached: 1556043918673.jpg (949x1011, 163K)

AEW is the future.

Hell yeah.

Attached: v2wa82li75d21.png (800x500, 602K)

she's already been forgotten

Then why are we talking about her?

Why does Bayley have to suffer? She never hurt nobody

She hurts my blue balls. She needs to do a Playboy spread.

She's ugly

Yeah sure thing CAWdy I'm sure Vince is shitting his britches thinking about how many dimes sasha fucking banks will draw to your indie fed

What timeline is this?

The fact that he won't release talent and is signing all current talent to look ass deals worth double what they made before kind proves he is scared.

:\

Attached: 20181015_170856.png (126x141, 35K)

>Bailey buried for the stunt Sasha made her do
Let's be honest...the shitty way they've booked Bayley, there's not much more burying they could've done anyway. She had very little to lose
Not saying she deserved better booking since she sucks, but still

This. Vince fears a "T-shirt company." streamable.com/b0i8u

Only someone who has never watched wrestling outside of WWE would think Sasha is that good. But, you are an AEW 'fan' so that shouldn't surprise me.

Fuck that faggot needs to have sex, fast!

this guy makes me cringe so fucking hard. absolutely embarrassing.

She will be the female Enzo.
Noone wants to work with her.

Attached: eb.jpg (1200x1200, 148K)

Trust me, if there's a rival organization to wwe, they're gonna want to get in at the ground floor. They want a transfer ASAP. Free money now ain't shit compared to money made by being the top star somewhere else. That's why they call it a "window of opportunity".

Are you high on drugs? Seriously, you must be smoking the pot if you think Sasha has it worse than Luke Harper. I bet you also think Rollins has it worse than Mojo Rawley.

Fuck your comparison, but you did make me realize something. The reason nobody wants to work with nZo is because he buries them on the mic. He literally destroys his opponent verbally and without mercy. I'd be afraid of him, if I wasn't already an alpha.

> bixenspan
is he Blocked & Hispanic?

Can we please stop pretending that other promotions in the US are actually a way to stay afloat for a wrestler?

If the story is true: let her go and fade into oblivion like the others.

Yea Forums told me Dean Ambrose would make more money in AEW than he dies in WWE.

Who is lying?

Post the Bix sis

>Dean wants out because of creative frustration
>Waits for his contract to expire
>Doesn't say a single word about it publicly
>Carries himself in a generally professional manner

>Sasha wants out because of creative frustration
>Throws a literal temper tantrum
>Tries to just up and quit mid contract
>No shows media appearances
>Blasts coworkers/bosses on social media
Almonds activated.

>reposting this saved post in every Ambrose/Sasha related thread

CRINGE ACTIVATED

Harper was a pro and he's still stuck there.