Kamala EXPOSES WWE. Says You Must Do Sexual Favours For Men

"In order to be successful in WWE you have to be homosexual"

Attached: 1947.jpg (720x540, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQc9zxLqrhE
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah but if he brought that up in court he wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

oh nononono

Blacks always say their rap careers never took off because they wouldn't do sexual favours for record executives and the only rappers who make it are the ones who do that gay shit.

Why do Blacks say this shit?

Attached: 1556202664371.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

It all makes sense now.

Attached: 6Hhh.gif (400x225, 1009K)

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_blakeoestriecher_files_2019_03_Kingstonreplaced-1200x675.jpg (960x540, 49K)

Because its true entertainment industry is filled with jewish pedophiles

>"In order to be successful in WWE you have to be homosexual"
You gotta do what you gotta do, just like Kevin Nash in the Summer of 92.

Attached: 1328048542383.jpg (155x240, 9K)

All I know is Kevin Nash had a super push after the 1992 incident. WOW!! It’s all coming together now!

It never ends.

Because that’s how entertainment works

Attached: Finn-Gaylord-A-TRAIN.png (1394x1759, 2.68M)

God fucking damn it

Attached: 93DAEDE7342E42D19A0AFC6CB57BEB95.jpg (1227x1227, 397K)

Attached: 5aa143adbb9d9d600f8b459d750563.jpg (750x563, 59K)

Probably because it's true.

That's a low blow user.

Attached: 1552952483173.gif (500x406, 536K)

Attached: 1491509041063.jpg (540x405, 19K)

And pedo vampires

Damn, Hiroshi Tanahashi looks like THAT!?

Ahmed Johnson said that Rock would always be alone backstage with Patterson around the time of his big push....

Smash

>he doesnt know that HBK was vinces boy toy

I believe it

The many men that I have sucked off

Attached: u20b8.jpg (443x300, 21K)

Because they're right

Can someone please watch the video and give a quick rundown?

I'd say this is an embellishment, with some basis in fact.

Either way, leave it to black people to create fake controversy or stir up trouble. I work for corporate america and know from experience that they'll take any shortcut or place blame on anyone but themselves. They will lie to get ahead.
That's why I stopped hiring them, affirmative action be damned.

I read some absurd dirtsheets from insiders over the years. One guy said he used to work for WWE and vince is gay as fuck and also suffers from priapism.
Also there is a gif of vince getting a stink face from rikishi and he has a boner

Imagine how many men Vince has fucked in the ass...probably every single champ

I believe it, The Dwayne always gave off major gay vibes.

Attached: 1485102433133.jpg (842x960, 128K)

If you have to fill a diversity quota you should always hire hot asian chicks. Smart and love white cock

You think Jews are just going to hand out those shekels and a record contract without getting some sort of insurance?

Affirmative action doesnt exist in the workplace only in college admissions and not only are you not a job creator, you're likely a neet eating mommies fresh french toast sticks for breakfast while shitposting.

Pro wrestling is a venn diagram of homos, pedos, and assholes

Holy seethe

what the fuck is priapism?

Based

Attached: 1552161203025.jpg (270x480, 15K)

t. retard who as never been employed nor in education

kek

This

its a disorder were you get uncontrollable boners for hours

Constant boner

Equal opportunity laws dummy

based retard

Probably because there is an element of truth to it.

Instead of the normal take that the entertainment industry has harbored some manipulative, toxic MEN, we go to Jews. Nah. The one trait people like this almsot always share is that they're men. Not Jewish. Men have had a huge problem with understanding consent or just not giving a shit.

The only truth is that blacks are primal sex addicts and like to blame everyone else for their shortcomings.

Hi jew

Stop telling us your sexual fantasies and realize the problem is men - of all races - not understanding or not caring about boundaries.

kek what a bitch

Remember #Metoo....almost every single man accused was a Jewish dude. Jews have to use positions of power for sex because they tend to be so repulsive

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO. He believes the meme! Know this user, people of all race and genders are fucking scumbags who will do what ever it takes to get ahead. These scumbags very usually take short cuts all the way to the top. And knowing their own poor character they use this to take advantage of fledgling scumbags. Men are not the problem, niggers are not. People are, and their complete lack of a moral compass when it comes to acquiring money and power.

fuck I actually laughed at this

Attached: 1518572204056.jpg (500x378, 48K)

Because blacks hate each other just as much as any of the others races they're allowed to be racist to.

Attached: 1556073642682.jpg (1023x576, 445K)

Shalom Ezekiel

>J-Jews don't run the media goyim!

Fuck off rabbi
Also given kikes are the ones who came up with mutilating and sucking the blood from newborn penises, they're the ones who have a problem with consent

Attached: MEDIA (7).jpg (1600x829, 582K)

He went from having no wrestling training at all to being the WWF Intercontinental champion within a year. Make of that what you will.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x778, 298K)

Rock is super gay just look at him

Attached: 1541981256733.jpg (990x990, 98K)

Even Nash insinuated that Rock is gay because you never see him with any women despite being such a big Hollywood star. And if Nash knows anything its gay black men.....

Wrestling is gay

Attached: SEJdmnt.png (457x352, 354K)

Nash literally calls anyone gay that says anything negative about him. Just check his social media accounts for a few hours. He has gay sex absolutely on the brain 24/7.

His first sexual encounter was incest so of course he’s sexually fucked up.

>gay sex absolutely on the brain 24/7
and in the ass

kek, what a bitch

literally no other explanation for making this guy the first universal champion.

Kamala it's so fat they had to cut his legs

boondocks taught us niggas are like crabs in a bucket, they never wanna see another nigga make it

The onions content of this post.

In b4 filter going over.

Who gives a fuck.

>Ya seethe?

At Jews? Oh, yes.

This

>S-SHUT IT DOWN
>THE GOYIM KNOW

>It's /pol/, /pol/!
>Who knows what bullshit they'll cook up next?
>It's /pol/, /pol/!
>Giggdy, giggdy, giggdy, they don't have sex!!

Based quips user

Like asp is any different

fbbp

Attached: 1457129235701.png (200x231, 77K)

Yeah! Smash the patriarchy! Amirite sister?

Attached: 1547806405008.jpg (528x640, 112K)

Traps aren't gay bro

I wouldn't really be that surprised. Plenty of people have implied that Shawn Michaels had a homosexual relationship with Vince. Bret Hart flat out said it. Dude even posed for Playgirl, which everyone knows now and knew then is a magazine for homosexuals.

Jews love Black cock.

mmm kiss me daddy

Attached: birdman wayne.jpg (444x295, 40K)

i work at home deport and i let my boss fuck me in the ass once. he promoted me to head janitor

based i need to see this clip and edge to it

>i need to see this clip

Read Global Rule #2

Everyone already knows this. Pat Patterson is openly gay.

Moishe, give me the matzo recipe already

Diablo jajajajajaja

Attached: 1550887338411.gif (605x600, 3.53M)

BASES

If you're a man in power, once you have enough money, what's left except using that power for sex?

Didnt WWF have scandal in 90's ring boys getting raped??

Lots of rape scandals in the early 90s in wrestling

Bases and summer92 pilled

WWE is satanic

>does a split 2 days in a row
>injures himself

What did E mean by this?

Hes a mark and gay

Yes, "The Cream Team" of Pat Patterson, Mel Philips and Terry Garvin. Patterson still has a job because WWE is carny as fuck.

Why didnt Jon Oliver bring that up when he was burying WWE

Vinces dad was in KKK

This

youtube.com/watch?v=uQc9zxLqrhE

Kamala made a whole song about it.

Holy fuck

so why do they want to bang fully grown men? makes no sense

kike

Attached: Harvey Weinstein women's march.png (581x493, 426K)

No more tackles, no leapfrogs, no bearhugs

Based Vince's dad

Its all about power. The jews are gatekeepers and wont let you pass until you have done something for them.

Also they make men perform sexual acts and record it as black mail for any future issues.

sounds based. How do I become jewish, lads?

sorry goyim in order to be a true jew your mother would have to be jewish but we'll let rabbi goldstein over here cut ya dick up and lick up the blood anyway if ya want

Jews see anyone who isnt jew as peasants so no way to get in unless jewish parents

Rock definitely had wresting training. His dad trained him and Rocky Johnson was great at the fundamentals. Cornette even talks about how good he was and that he thought he'd be the champion in 4 years the moment he first saw him.

typical bulbasaur blaming the gay boogeyman for being a pathetic fat fuck failure

Actually even the racist Hulk Hogan said to Kamala he hopes he getting paid by Vince because he knows he helped draw countless crowds.

Vince ended up screwing Kamala over in the end so Kamala expose the business

>Vince ended up screwing Kamala over in the end
hey Kamala!

Idiot

So there's no excuse for black men to not get over since they love doing homosexual favors for other men?

How's the legs? lol

Wasnt Randys Ortons uncle one of the guys that had to do favors.....

>implying Kamala can afford internet after Vince screwed him out of money

Humiliation/control plus blackmail material

Lol, if BMJ was born a girl he would actually be kinda cute.

He claims he didn't play ball which is why he got fired.

Gay

oh god

The Kliq got together and decided they were gonna push the "Rock is gay" rumor after Rock buried Nash with the Big Daddy Bitch promo. You can tell it's been really effective because Rock is the biggest movie star in the world.

holy basedboyola

kek what a bitch
good
blacks getts karma for fiddling with Kevin Nash

Bases

Attached: 1513800371050.gif (338x343, 3.44M)

americans are a rotten nation of sexual deviants and inbred hillbilly retards who don't believe in climate change

Wait, so the mods actually got worked into it?
nigger

Looks like I got worked like a dumbass

>Hmmm how come these entertainment business sexpests always homosexual men?
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Huh

Kike have literally Never cared for Wrestling though.
Only big ones to get in it were Heyman to scam Goys out of Their money & Goldberg because he took the Football-Wrestling Route.
These two retards probably seen rappers speak about the actually real sex slavery backbone to Hollywood/record labels and thought they could get some views for it too.

Hi Vince !!!

Attached: jews.jpg (485x600, 217K)

But I'm an NJPWChad

Necrobump

lmao this slapdick got rused and abused

All wrestlers are bisexual its the first thing they ask when signing contract.

This

Necrobump

Necrobump

Necrobump

hard yikes

Cringe

drones actually defended this

Kek

Hi JJ

Based thread

Necrobased