BURN RATINGS DOWN

BURN RATINGS DOWN

Attached: A298FBAD-BFF2-454D-AE55-6692D61A6992.jpg (1080x1080, 72K)

The state of these anti draw crossfit simps

Might be cringe in ring, but cardio is 1000% based on bed

Like someone on Yea Forums will ever need it

Burn this company down.

Crosshitters confirmed for anti-draws.

>these are top stars

This is why Lesnar can basically show up whenever he wants for millions of dollars. People are fucking desperate to see someone who looks like they can kick the shit out of you. People want to believe, but it's hard when you see people like Johnny Gargano. I would fancy myself in a fight against him, mainly because he's 5'5 and I can hold his head away from me while he swings at air.

Before someone says Strowman, he's big, but he looks like a giant baby. There could be many more Lesnars out there, but they keep hiring indie simps. Roman could do it, but everything he does is too ridiculous. If he got furious and beat the shit out of someone, it might help.

These faggots are cancer

Everything plumetting under these fags. Bring Roman back

Yeah Stumpman has a terrible fucking face, if he wasn't hiding behind the ugly beard and the edgy haircut he'd be maximum mess. Plus anyone who wears camo is automatically a motherfucking fag.

Beko’s current mega push makes Roman look like he was an underpushed lower-carder

I prefer this to Lesnar bouncing on the spot for 5 minutes a month to be honest.
Lesnar is believable as a champ, but a fucking lazy cunt in reality... I want people with a belt on every show all the time, Lesnar was there 5% of the time at most, and phoned it in every time when he wasn't against someone he didn't respect.

Becky and Seff are as good as they have right now.

Imagine thinking Becky and Seth are the best they have now

Becky so fucking ugly my god

I predict she will be de-pushed by Summerslam

Devil faggot, I HATE YOU! I hate you for ruining Becca. She is dead to me now, six feet under, DEAD!!!

Attached: 7C100DED-3CCF-4CEB-A9A0-A5FA3837C619.gif (220x219, 38K)

keep seething and COPE 24/7

Attached: 1554376627548.webm (1336x1080, 1.87M)

based and cute

>Le don't date co-workers rule
What a slut

>Becky and Seff are as good as they have right now.

Attached: 1541650017041.gif (200x200, 3.9M)

>"I don't date co-workers"
>2 failed relationships in less than a year later

Yikes Bex

I doubt Seth is her first, but she's just falling in line with the rest of the "strong, powerful women who don't need no man but date their coworker anyways"

Shit, like 98% of the women "wrestlers" are dating someone on the roster. The "No inter-office dating" rule is a work.