Brie’s mum-bod

This is what a real woman looks like, virgins.

Attached: 77D736E3-2126-4BD1-A7EB-14148EC3C0AB.jpg (1080x1350, 488K)

Good for you

That's disgusting. Also imagine being Bryan and you need to see that shitty pussy tat every time you fuck her

Naw, she's damaged goods.

Time for a ding-dong diddly upgrade to a newer model like based Hulkster.

Attached: hulk-hogan-brooke-hogan-jennifer-mcdaniel.jpg (400x400, 33K)

REMINDER: Brie used to party with Teddy in his hardcore drug phase.

But I'm sure she just sat around sober as he got high (wink, wink)

Attached: 1555958338589.jpg (600x401, 30K)

Gross. She might actually have an even worse body than Fatsuka, which is pretty cruel since Brie actually exercises.

what's with this family? brooke went out and got a bald boyfriend lookin just like her Dad!

Attached: look at the top of his head.jpg (391x594, 75K)

Thats Nick that car crash kid. Her brother.

what do you think Brie Mode is?

I was at a Four Loko product launch party and caught the two of them fucking in the coatroom. If they're brother and sis, they could a fooled me. They did let me watch though, they didn't give AF.

Also keep in mind she got it to honor an ex boyfriend.

Story?

>mum-bod
>she's not a mum

Attached: 1542477267128.gif (300x300, 364K)

This is what I'd expect from a woman with kids who isn't a fitness nerd honestly. One more rrason not to repopulate.

>Person in the wrestling industry took drugs
Shocking

Imagine being Bryan and having someone way out of his league.

I don't remember the whole story, something about her first bf/fiancee that she dated in high school/college died and she got those paw prints in his honor. Something like that, there was a clip from one of those reality shows where she tells the story.

She also had a foursome with Matt and Jeff back in OVW. In their defense though, everybody in OVW practically fucked everybody. The only thing they did back then was fuck and wrestle.

Attached: TWINED.jpg (320x240, 40K)

Still would in a heartbeat

>Out of his league

He's rich and a draw he could have women better looking and younger than Brie if he wanted to. Take away her fame and what is she? A clinger on to Daniel who only got pushed because she was his wife.

Fuck off, jew. She could tighten that tummy back up if she wanted

>and a draw

Attached: cringepeach.png (121x179, 7K)

>and a draw

Attached: 1551147950531.gif (200x150, 1.51M)

Brie’s (depleted) mum-tits

This is what a real woman looks like, virgins.

Attached: brie.webm (920x1072, 1.23M)

mmmmmmmmmmmm not a goddamn thing wrong with those saggy floppers wanna suckle her breasts milks