What did Paul mean by this

Attached: 20190425_164056.png (720x411, 60K)

They sign literal whos and give them a global platform. That's his reasoning anyway. Is he wrong?

Attached: 1556126767972.jpg (1200x802, 468K)

That's why they wanted to give record offers to omega and the bucks, right?

WWE is raiding the indies/Japan. They havent created a good talent since Dream.

There's being a shitter, then there's being a WWE Superstar.

There's no in-between, sorry indiefags.

Even if you count OVW as WWE (which it wasn't when it created Orton, Cena, Brock), then the biggest star names they have now are still AJ, Nakamura, and Owens.

In other words, he's talking shite.

He's saying that AJ Styles, Andrade, Shinsuke Nakamura, Ricochet, Aleister Black, Kairi Hojo, Robert Roode, Finn Balor, KUSHIDA, Adam Cole and Johnny Gargano are not superstars.

>sign literal whos
objectively wrong, they sign (steal) high profile athletes away from every single promotion on the market and then do nothing to boost their full potential.

Paul is either a delusional idiot or a two-faced liar, take your pick.

>Even if you count OVW as WWE (which it wasn't when it created Orton, Cena, Brock)
OVW was WWE when they had those guys.

All literal who's until they signed to wwe.

Cornette helped bring up some of the hugest stars that WWE still clings to to this day with ten bucks and a tennis racket, meanwhile Hunter has spent literally a hundred times as much, never turned a profit, and never made a single star, the biggest success WWE has had in years literally skipped NXT due to not needing it. More than half of Hunter's guys also quit or were fired.

>high profile
So this is the power of the smark bubble

he is saying that even though they are 'high profile' in terms of wrestling fans, they are not superstars.

>sign good indie talent
>give them a huge platform so they're in front of a massive audience
>fundamentally change their characters and prevent them from doing the things that got them over in the first place
>"gee I wonder why these indie guys can't get over"

What NXT "superstars" have they created that weren't already indie stars?

Attached: 1398489234.jpg (820x480, 83K)

Cody Rhodes.

well that is because Corny is based and knew how to run a promotion
Paul is just stroking his ego

I mean, did anyone know who the fuck Mercedes KV was before she signed with WWE? Or Miroslav Makarov? Smarks act like taking bumps in backyards for 1 or 2 years means they were fucking legends. Shit, I'd even argue that Sami Zayn and El Generico are two completely different people.

Velveeta Dream, Belair probably someday, Street Prophets too maybe idk

Sasha Banks
Charlotte
Becky Lynch
Tommaso Ciampa
Paige
Velveteen Dream
The Revival
Buddy Murphy
Enzo Amore
Big Cass
Lacey Evans
Carmella

Technically that’s true because every shitter in WWE is called a “superstar” since Vince is autistic about words

>indie
>stars
oxymoron

Tommaso was a midcarder on the indies for a while. Not a big deal but he was pretty well known if you were into it

And now he is dead. Feels good man.

>the smark bubble
there is no bubble other than the wrestling one which is mostly projected by wwe fans who think its somehow relevant
I realized what he's saying, which is why I said he is an idiot

Half of them did Indies and none of them were stars. Guys on NXT aren't stars Revival are glorified jobbers, Paige had a movie made by Rock and still nobody knows her. Have you seen the crowds for most WWE shows? The only casual fans only go to see Randy or Mysterio one more time or mistakenly think Cena might be there.

When you say "star" I didn't think you meant mainstream stars... they are stars in wrestling though.

I mean, the ceiling for NXT guys is only so high. The guys who make it big there are in Vince's hands once they're called up, and at that point, it's literally out of their hands.

paige was pretty over before the bellas

OVW was independent until WWE tried to force it to be shit like everything else they touch and Cornette quit because he had enough of WWE's obsession with jobbing everyone and ruining them, then WWE never made a star again and the two biggest guys they had became somewhat popular despite WWE

all the indies "talent" is still toiling away in NXT like johnny reddit, cus, THEY TOO SMALL

Tomato Chomper was ready made in the indies

>Sasha
she's garbage
>Charles
alright, should stop moonsaulting and being on every woman main-event
>Becky
shit
>Tommaso Ciampa
was already around and is now broken
>Paige
was taught by her family and is now broken
>Velveteen
I'll give you that one
>The Revival
ARE YOU JOKING ME
>Buddy Murphy
Kevin Lambda
>Enzo
made himself, Christ if anything NXT was holding him back
>Big Cass
needs Enzo so see above
>Lacey Evans
I'll give you this one too
>Mella
she's improving

Yeah, NXT kinda sucks a developing.

Well but most guys they bring in from the indys they just sign so they can't wrestle elsewere.
The list of guys who were big on the indys and are now upper midcard or higher in wwe is short.
AJ
Bryan
Joe
Owens
Balor
Thats it.
Maybe Cesaro and Ricochet.

If you make it as a star in NXT, then Vince does everything in his power to make sure you don't get it over, is it REALLY NXT's fault?

he meant steal superstars
you have to literally get super over in the indies to have a decent career in nxt

>star
>NXT

Yeah but you have to look at what kind of star, as in actually drawing money and or interest and being viewed as 'special' or simply being popular with fans who are already watching and will continue watching when said star leaves. WWE has had talent that get over for a period of time with those already viewing. But you look at Cena and how much shit he sold and how like him or not he was on a tier above everyone else, or you look at what NJPW or Mexico considers a star. If Okada or Tanahashi just left business would take a huge hit, because they actually draw interest and money, and have fans that are specifically fans of them, not the company. WWE hasn't been able to develop someone like that despite huge amounts of time and money invested.
As for Paige the biggest draw for her was being on Total Divas as for once WWE actually had a platform to get individuals over and people could become new fans.

I don't know if Vine does it on purpose.
I think he is at an age and mental stage where he shouldn't be in charge anymore.
There is no star he gets over anymore.
WWE has maybe 1 or 2 good storylines a year in what, 250h of TV?
And most of them are the Storylines Vince doesn't care about.

based Vince shitting on Hunter on a daily basis

All fucking shitters

Corny said himself if he had the capital he would still be running Smokey Mountain and that he only sold out to the WWF to make his money back

Yes retard, being a star IN NXT, a smaller promotion and only a bubble of WWE. You can be a big fish in a little pond.

If you do everything you can do be a superstar there, then Vince barely puts you on TV, exposes all your weaknesses, and gives up on you after only a few weeks, is it really the fault of NXT?

Yes because the NXT plan is a dead-end in the first place. It's creating talent that knows full well that the larger entity isn't interested in. If the Yankees need pitchers and the farm system only develops outfielders then it's the fault of the farm system.

Is it me, or is that title getting bigger?

The people are getting smaller.

But they haven't created a single star, let alone a superstar, since fucking Cena!

How deluded is this retard?

They're drawing 1995 numbers - no one is watching these manlet dweebs other than the wrestling bubble.

Vince wasn't even in the building during the Festival of Friendship

Enzo is the only legit draw there. Let that sink in

It's a shop

But NXT is full of a bunch of different wrestlers much like a minor league baseball team is full of every different position. Using your analogy, it's more like if the Yankees needed pitching, they took their top pitching prospect and threw him at Third Base.

Stop being delusional Enzo, Yea Forums is like 50 people tops

you know total divas has had like two dozen cast members over the years and the only two that were as popular as paige were there from the start and the show revolved around them?

I hate this guy but he may had been the only thing that could save ROH.
He was the only thing that was talked about from the ROH side of the "supercard"

>WWE and their corporate cancer culture ruins everything
hmm

Seth is their top champ and was a hot contender for the RoH championship

You gave him Lacey Evans? Fucking why?

OVW was basically wrestling school for guys under contract with WWE. Cena, Orton, Brock, and Batista we're just there to learn how to bump. They were all bland wrestlermen when they debuted. That's why OVW basically died when WWE left. Shut the fuck up, Cornette.

most people here dont actually have any kind of perspective on this subject/dont have the first clue who "casuals" know or want to see and are just projecting there own biases on what defines a star in the wwe.

>We create superstars.
Name one wrestler that's currently in WWE who didn't wrestle during the Attitude Era who is famous among people who don't watch wrestling.
Impossible mode: No Orton or Cena.

Finn Balor
Seth Rollins
Daniel Bryan
Becky Lynch

They’re both the same thing

Should've excluded the Miz, too easy

Nikki and Brie Bella

Yeah Miz is probably their biggest star. That feels so weird to say, since his character for a long time was "I'm a huge star" when he really wasn't perceived as one.

Wrong. Someone might know Bryan, but that's a stretch.

Here's the most-known WWE wrestlers
>Brock
>Cena
>Roman
>Bellas

That's basically it. Some people might remember Miz from Real World or Orton from an internet meme.

>Be longtime fed
>Be greedy
>Have big fed use you like a cum sock for cash
>Old fans leave
>Don't care because big fed pays
>Big fed leaves
>instead of reworking thier style they blame big fed
When will they learn?

I'm kidding, they're all shitters but Bryan was on the Bellas show so I'm guessing he's closest

well people might know who Kenny omega is if he was we wwe

Paul levesque: I'm going over

I think people who watch that show and do not watch wrestling probably can't fathom Bryan even being a wrestler. He's completely undesireable. They just think of him as the flat one's husband. Normies watch for Nikki & John and to a lesser extent Naomi.

>Ricoshitter
>Tommy Endetty
>Kairi Whojo
>Bobbetty Roode
>Kushitter
>Adam Whole
>Johnny Garganodimes

lmao

>Owens.
A fat lard 5'8 midget is one of their biggest stars. WWE is fucking dead.

>leaving out the GOAT women's wrestler

Attached: Eva%20Marie%202014%20E[1].jpg (2358x2973, 602K)

Well, compared to a WWE created superstar, he's right.

Attached: 28452_the-rock_l[1].jpg (300x400, 31K)

He means established stars don’t want to sign there.

"Yikes"

Who's an actual superstar in the wwe right now that's full time and wasn't first in the indies besides reigns?

Attached: r-truth_being_all_crazy_like.png (491x303, 182K)

Me

miz

>There's being a shitter, then there's being a WWE Superstar.
I know right, a WWE Superstar is a whole different level of shitter.

still salty about kenny