How did you guys STAND today...

How did you guys STAND today? I saw some disgusting weeb in a NJPW t-shirt so I gave him a dirty look and stuck my middle finger up at him behind his back.

Attached: 1556205193015.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wwe.com/inside/standupforwwe/tenways
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Was scared the guy would be versed in the chadblade's moveset so has to wait till his back is turned

I alerted management at both WWE Corporate in Conneticut and NXT Management in Orlando that they are unknowingly harboring known bigot and homphobe Rhea Ripley and confirmed Yea Forums posters and sympathizers Brennan Williams and Mansoor All-Shemale and have called for their immediate suspension and eventual dissmisal. I'm doing my part.

Some clown at the corner store laughed at my Undertajer shirt. Fed him eleven pure strikes then gave his ass the last ride through the jerky display.

I weigh 400 lbs bro im not standing up for shit

HOLY FUCKING BASED E-CHAD

A local middle school was doing a fundraiser where the teachers would wrestler each other in a ring. They were planning to use WWE music for the event, I quickly informed the E and they shut them down for using their copyrighted material without permission

He saw my filthy glare that traitor weeb but I couldn't escalate things any further. I only just got out on probation after a bit of time away. Had a bit of a misunderstanding and ended up convicted on six counts of aggravated sexual assault against a minor.

I made the switch to NJPW

..|..

I call all local movie theaters daily convincing them to keep showing any movies with John Cena.

Based E-Chads

I don't even know what this is. Assuming Steph's latest charity jerk-off.

sup JJ

I reported realdad's secret WOR youtube playlist for copywrite infringement.

I used to make fun of CM Punk with this co-worker. With rumors of him returning to the E, I told him to knock it off and what Punk did took guts.

If only
It's much lamer than that.

wwe.com/inside/standupforwwe/tenways

Jesus.

Attached: dumpster fire.gif (352x235, 1.07M)

>E-mail your friends and family stating why you are a WWE fan

How to get your friends and family to disown you LOL

I found some WWE copyrighted pictures of Trish Stratus on a third party website, obviously being used without permission.

They made my peepee stand up.

Also, here's proof for those who still don't believe that this is real

Attached: 113848.png (721x481, 419K)

I've legit defended the PG product when talking to INDIES/ATTITUDE IS DA BEST people.

literal autism

Just rang the NASDAQ and told them I was an AEW hacker called anonymous who had crashed the WWE's stock from behind 7 proxies. Problem solved bros.

Based