ITT: burials

ITT: burials

Attached: _a545de9a-8bc7-11e7-a11b-07a9009e9c44.jpg (960x540, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1sn-HpbaLeM
streamable.com/0rsic
youtube.com/watch?v=-oBuUvlrgdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>burials
>this nigga posted a swerve

Attached: a gentleman.png (486x494, 92K)

Was CIA based or cringe?

Attached: based.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Baysshed

youtube.com/watch?v=1sn-HpbaLeM

Nobody was ever going to take Billy Gunn serious as a top singles competitor ever again.

streamable.com/0rsic

Dat dat dat nigga wit da plane an shit

youtube.com/watch?v=-oBuUvlrgdM

Attached: snek.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Owen Hart
Eddie Guerrero
Chris Benoit and his family
Kevin Nash's asshole

>Pivotal moment to end the last season
>No one has even mentioned it this season
>No one who was gone when it happened even asked where he went

Sounds like a burial to me

kek

>watching millennial tolkien

AND HELL IN A SHELL? I SHUPPOSH...THATSH OFF THA TAYBULL ASHWELL?

Attached: E70135DF-B7C9-4070-B01F-7548CA1B43D3.png (470x470, 347K)

Tony Stark dies lol

literally the entire plot of sansa/arya and littlefinger in winterfell S7 made no sense. Were they pretend fighting the whole time until the end? Were they delibrately baiting Littlefinger expecting him to overhear? Was littlefinger always this stupid?

Who?

nah they legit made him a retard just for that episode to get the "girl power" cringe

I disagree. I think it was implying that his plotting very nearly worked, but that they saw through it because of the whole "family first" upbringing they had as kids.

It was actually supposed to show how damn good at manipulation he was, because he ALMOST managed to break the Stark family loyalty. But at the end, he was undone by his own self-confidence that he could work anybody, anytime, any place. He overstretched himself and got exposed. I thought it was really subtly played out.

CIA's plan worked but Bran has cheats with him so he told the girls everything.

it's all on wikipedia, can't fuckin wait

Why on earth would sansa and arya ever have an actual hatred/feud with each other? Its completely unbelieveable that after all they both went through after finally meeting they would feud to the point of arya threatening to kill sansa (literally wtf was that scene)

Good point. There's also the fact that if they ever did feud, there's like a 95% chance that it would be Arya killing Sansa, rather than the other way around, which would destroy literally everything he was working towards in the first place? Like I don't get the decision to give Arya that letter from years ago. What if she decided then and there to slit Sansa's fucking throat? There it all goes. Maybe the point was that Littlefinger was never really that smart in the first place.

The arc of the entire 8 seasons has been
>Everybody underestimates Arya.
Literally from episode one. Littlefinger just thought he was better at politicking than she was. He believed that Sansa was more in his thrall than she was - like she thought she owed him her life. But actually she saw through a lot more of his stuff than he realised, since he left her to get raped by the Bolton's, etc. And he thought that Brienne was on hand as the ultimate personal bodyguard to ensure no harm came to Sansa, no matter where the threat came from.

I find it really weird that the series makes absolutely clear that no-one is infallible, yet a certain strain of viewer got so enraged that littlefinger was also not infallible. I think it says a lot about the people who took him to heart as "their guy" on the show....

We all knew CIA was going to get his comeuppance. We didn't expect it to be handled so poorly, even considering how bad the show is.

Is he on Raw or Smackdown?

Attached: seething.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

based CIAblade

>burying your top talent to push womeme's revolution
Did WWE hire GoT's writers?

You do know that SANSA STARK Smartest person in westeros will also kill Petyr in the books right.

D and d are bad writers o plot was poor but in the books it will be much better written and Sansa apprentice will slowly outclass Master Petyr. Its a wonderful gothic romantic tragedy tale.

>God said, "Bob"
>"but my name is Billy"
>"it doesn't matter what your name is!"
fucking buried

What was up with Stannis's booking? Shit was inconsistent and all over the place. No wonder he left after the 20 Good Men storyline.

>the most over tweener in the book that becoming baby face towards the end
>show turns him into a chicken shit heel that gets his career ended by an irrelevant character

Attached: stannis.jpg (1024x576, 135K)

reminder that in the books, he's not dead

Stannis was all wrong in the show. Both writing and mannerisms. Dillaine is a good actor but he either got bad direction or did his own take on the character and didnt understand him properly. Hes not a bookfag which doesnt help.

No one on the show is a bookfag or D&D would not have them on the show. When Barristan's actor said he had read they gave him the "SAVE ME GREY WORM" scene as a warning to everyone.