WE WON

She is paying the toll
We will get you FIRED for getting BLACKED
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1554920714759.jpg (1080x1345, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/5sfz2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1553374025642.png (720x1340, 1.02M)

Isnt this the equivalent of sjw's trying to get someone fired because they voted for trump or dont agree with the tranny shit? Are we trying to out faggot each other now?

My thoughts exactly.

>just take the higher road bro
nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd

It's not really a higher road, it's just the not retarded road

I wonder if reddit knows they are helping fire someone that fucked a black man. How racist of them

yea just play by rules that people that hate you never will see how it works for you dumbass

This is honest to god proof that Yea Forums is one of the most reddit boards

I can see your nose from here. Just take the L, we won't allow more white girls burning the coal and this is how they will learn to not betray their race

Attached: 1554872760766.jpg (1920x960, 418K)

KEK

Who is "we"?

Imagine if they fired Dunne instead kek

I don't pay attention to divashit. What happened?

Insiderz stream
Insult me donation
Called them a faggot

oh fuck

streamable.com/5sfz2

You act as if it wasn't a violent tirade. You act as if someone won't be harmed now due to her words.

|
|
>
|
|
|
> who could be behind this post?

It hit this point a long time ago. It's all the same strand of fucking Reddit, wherever you go.

>violent
Words aren't violence and she didn't call for him to be killed.

>Who is "we"?
this but unironically. people need to stop thinking they can make decisions on behalf of the board

It's the same thing, but it's somehow even sadder here because people aren't even upset about what she said, they're upset that their fantasy aryan princess who would never talk to them in real life would dare to lay with a black man.

She invited violence you fucking incel.

>Rhea Ripley became the new waifu of Yea Forums during the brapspam in the catalog a few months ago
>some black guy asked her out in a instagram post
>a week later he posted an ig story where you can see they cuddling with a blanket covering his shirtless and probably naked body
>no more Rhea threads since that event
>she's invited to some geek livestream and says faggot because someone with a bully me fetish paid more than what meltzer's rumors are worth
>Yea Forums uses reddit to get Rhea fired

You watch wrestling

>says the tripfag
kek

Attached: IMG_20190411_165344_771.jpg (720x652, 133K)

Pretty based. Not to imply that I wouldn't call it based if Yea Forums did that to literally anyone - I would. But working reddit, shooting on the coal-burners, and getting someone fired all at once? Mmmmm that is truly badd ass.

No I dont. I watch wwe

It truly is, but you can see the kaufmans itt trying to jew the moment

>ruining someone's life for the fun of it is plebbit
how?

There is no we in Yea Forums and its a bunch of reddi+ scum while this cunt does deserve to pay some sort of toll for nig nogging she called someone a fucking faggot which is extremely based.
Anyone on Yea Forums saying they are trying to or celebrate some getting in trouble saying nigger and all other racial slurs or faggot. Yea Forums is pro hate. These people are either trolls working an angle for (you)s or reddi+ faggots.

>Yea Forums is pro hate
crinfe. if you ain't doing it for the luls you don't belong here

who is we

I cant even quote the lot of you because it ends up being spam.
>false flagging trolls
>kike shills from reddi+ playing their usual games
Yea Forums sees through the bullshit.
It'd be easier to quote actual Yea Forumsies cause so few them are in the thread.
Anything else is false flagging aspies working ya or kike jews from reddi+ trying to suppress freedom of speech

>am gay
>not offended because its clearly not malicious
Besides, women don't get punished anyways unless they actually piss off management.
Ronda is transphobic (based btw), Foxy works drunk (Arn got fired), and Charlotte just settled out of court of a DV case.
She'll apologize and it'll be over.

>hey guys these are the real Yea Forums posters
lol go away newfag
also
samefag

>he thinks he's fighting some internet free speech battle
you are the perfect incarnation of the typical fedora plebbit user who has been flooding in and killing this site since 2008.

Yawn you have to go back kid

IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT MANNY, ALLL OF IT!!! HER BLOOD IS ON YOUR SAND NIGGER HANDS!!!!

Attached: 229D4798-7E3D-4AE1-9448-A39528EE9B43.jpg (311x362, 30K)

You think it matters? I ho6t banned on Yea Forums(nel) because I said nigger... even though I'm fucking black. At least everyone knows the internet is fucked but when a dude and a girl were trying to tell me how saying "the n word" is the equivalent to a crime it's... I almost punched these retards when they kept insisting that it's not an okay word to use ever regardless of context. Which reminds me, these shitheads want to censor retard into the r word too.

>complaining about getting banned
what a faggot

I'm not, it's the principle.

>I ho6t banned on Yea Forums(nel) because I said nigger..
mmmm don't wanna mess with hiro's buyrates!

Be honest, this worked much better in your mind, didn't it?

I say nigger, faggot, kike all the time on here and only get b& for that everyonce in awhile.
>Want to get b&
>Whenever the jannys on make a thread calling alexa bliss a kike.
>If hes on its an instab&
>If hes not by the end of the day you will get b&
Most of my racial slur bans come from alexa bliss generals as the janny is a major blissfag

I know the jew is trying to imply the non jew as a jew with the final greentext but what was the rest of all of that shit in the middle. I have never seen such nonsense befoee

and the worst part is she was the only good part in nxt uk

There's a /pol/ meme of a Jewish cartoon nose appearing from behind a lamp post, along with the caption "I wonder who's behind this post?"

user there was trying to draw the image as ASCII art. Sadly, he's a spastic and the outcome was predictably shit.