"It was very important for me to have a female vocalist for my entrance music because no other male in WWE has that...

>"It was very important for me to have a female vocalist for my entrance music because no other male in WWE has that. And, I mean, it's 2019."

What did Johnny "Reddit" Gargano mean by this?

Attached: 174820decc444c2280aadb44fc86c77e.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VsuFVUjXYsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He meant that it was important for him to have a female vocalist for his entrance music you fucking idiot.

He's the perfect wrestler for Full Sail and that wretched audience

Christian did it better over a decade ago

I was so mad when he came back and they replaced the Waterproof Blonde version with some shitty Fall Out Boy clone doing it.

So did santino and hbk

Yep and he didn't act like a fedora tipping grade virtue signaler.

youtube.com/watch?v=VsuFVUjXYsI

>better worker
>better theme
>succeeded outside of WWE
>more charisma
>wife doesn't look like his mom
>ribbed everyone backstge

Captain Chadrisma > Johnny Kalemale

Based and peeppilled
Also HBK had underrated brap stacy Sherri sing his theme

I'll never forgive the WWE for not pushing him straight to the top in 2005. This man was BASED.

Attached: SensationalSherri-914x1024.jpg (914x1024, 70K)

this dude personifies everything that's made wrestling irrelevant and embarrassing over the past 15+ years

Based. It's hilarious how '''''progressives''''' jerk themselves off over basic shit that's been done already.

Christian had one in 2004

Christian had that 15 years ago, li'l guy.

95% of wrestlers don't even get vocals.

Attached: giphy.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

How many times were these 2 molested as kids for them to take so many trips to Disneyworld as adults with no children of their own?

ITS CURRENT YEAR PEOPLE!

Based as fuck

Based Chadgano BTFO the incels

Gargano fans are easily the most embarrassing i've seen. This is from someone that has never watched NXT. Your guy is a manlet dork, so I don't blame you for relating to him.

Attached: 8CE166A0-2435-4A86-857D-8B4A18EEDE32.jpg (640x766, 93K)

>having kids
lol

One of the most based themes ever, I'll never not be mad they took it away.

Fuck off jew

Worked

Hell yeah. Captain Charisma brought the jam with every entrance. When playing Day of Reckoning 2, I always would have his whole theme play out before continuing the cutscenes. Did not like when they replaced it. It also sounded like they artificially sped it up afterwards, as if they were trying to avoid having to pay royalties to themselves or something.

>It's [current year], duh.
So is he going to dump his trash in the Philippines too?

>i-it's the kikes
paranoia running your life

>typing out "I mean"
>using the "current year" argument

Holy shit he really is leddit personified.
Why couldn't it have been him instead of Tommy Champs if there had to be one of them to go?

Attached: 1555863896989.gif (500x280, 1.98M)

When and why did numales start replying with "I mean" all the time? It seems like that became a thing overnight.

It's preposterous because Waterproof Blonde were complete nobodies in the purest sense, the only reason they got a WWE gig at all was because Sean O'Haire was close friends with them and suggested the band to Johnston to do his theme. Christian I guess liked what he heard and did the same. I remember checking their Myspace a lot in the mid-2000s, they were based as fuck. How the fuck can WWE not afford to pay an internet garage band royalties when they had tracks by much bigger names going? It was probably Dunn thinking it sounded dated in 2008, doubt it was anything more.

I asked someone IRL this and they told me that the Kardashians say it pretty often. But whatever the origin, it has become so pervasive. I get totally pulled out of movies when I hear it now. Some writer actually typed it out, it went through the director, actor, and editing and is now on the big screen. Just make it stop.
Buck toothed bastard

Attached: 1555857201073.jpg (770x702, 65K)

You know i wouldn't really have a problem with this statement if not for the last part and it's obvious implications