Will this feud ever end??

Will this feud ever end??

Attached: Jim-Cornette-Vince-Russo-645x370.jpg (645x370, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsy8SKnaOUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao you think they actually hate eachother?

No. Jim has aspergers-level hatred.

When one of them dies the other will put him over and pay homage to him.

its played out like NWO was in later years

Only based Conrad Thompson can squash this beef. A Starcast live show and series of podcasts would draw dimes.

I don’t think Conrad wants to touch either of them. Similarly to Buff Bagwell.

the hate's not mutual, Cornette still has a grudge against Russo for taking his job twice

There is no ill will from Russo

Nope. Draws too much money and they’ll never break kayfabe on it

Attached: D8370AAE-953E-42EA-A07D-EFCBCAEBAFC5.jpg (435x495, 35K)

Not if Russo goes first. On the screwjob documentary on vice the last 2 mins is corny expressing his hatred and desire to outlive russo and piss on his grave.

What a heel

>>Corny
>>Heel
>>Against Vince "Why you chantin fire me bro?" Russo

Yeah

Hi Corny

Cornette is clearly the heel. Compare what the both have said about each other and it’s obvious

>>Damn it you fans are going to stop booing Roman now

Hi other Vince

>Conrad Thompson
Is he that faggot on Bruce Pritchard's podcast?

Yea but Russo was always the one that successfully politicked Cornette out of the job, which is clearly a heel move.

I likwe cornette more than I like russo that said I dont think I have ever hated someone the way cornette truly despises russo. Its clear that russo doesnt care nearly half as much as Jim does at this point. I do hope that the timeline that this world is in that russo dies first just to see jim follow through with it.
>Swerve finish Russo goes first asks to be cremated and his ashes stored at family or spread anywhere never letting cornette get that satisfaction

Babyface usually goes over in the end, brother

Mark my words, AEW will pay Russo ,under the table as a consultant, initially. Russo loves Dustin, bro

Cody Ross doesn't like Russo and Russo doesn't like him after he called him a homophobe

It’s a work, bro. If you’re an AEW fan, get used to it.

the bucks don't like him either and he doesn't even know their names even though they were both in TNA at the same time

and they will still hire russo

roll tide on that

is corny shoot insane?
youtube.com/watch?v=zsy8SKnaOUk

He's insane and I love it.

>He doesn't like a belly-full-of-fire babyface
I'm cringin' at ya

I'm from Minnesota, what in the world do Bruce and Conrad mean by that?

>he doesn't even know their names even though they were both in TNA at the same time
This is based.

Anyone else hope the make up in secret so they can play this fued out somewhere?

Corny going over.

Does anyone have the "Conrad has AIDS" copypasta?

>cutting a good promo makes you a heel now
Just because wwe faces can't talk for shit does not make this true. Go watch some old shit Dusty used to drop on Flair.