Show this picture to a non-wrestling fan and ask them to identify who the pro wrestler is

show this picture to a non-wrestling fan and ask them to identify who the pro wrestler is

Attached: BFF27795-AFC0-4A33-9F6F-9B9DF3A165C8.jpg (1280x853, 352K)

I just did and they asked about Kevin Nash being raped at gunpoint

The mascot duh. Wrestlers are flamboyant guys in funny costumes like Thunderlips or that chicken that came out of the egg on that Watchmojo vod I saw once

based zoomer behind no selling johnny reddit's presence

God i hate him so fucking much. im not a height fag but he looks like a fucking kid in the face.

I like Sherwin-Williams' presence here. Understated but still in plain sight. A solid, reliable tag team that'll never let you down.

Nobody around me would know wtf wrestler even is.

6'0 vs 5'11"

I'm a wrestling fan and I don't even know which one of those is supposed to be the wrestler.

which Indian's player is this? anybody know?

How did it come to this?

Attached: intro-1553288352.jpg (780x438, 54K)

this is embarrassing

Based Ketchup going over Mustards

Attached: 1556132048721.jpg (1200x800, 230K)

>bunch of empty seats
he prob feels right at home

The jersey tucked into the jeans bothers me more than anything.

The MLB MVP a few years ago was a 5'6 Mexican soooo

>ketchup on hot dog
Haram

Baseball players aren't supposed to be larger than life, intimidating characters so what is your point?

Cringe

Seething Yea Forumsie

The guy holding the championship belt, ya ding-dong diddly pinhead.

JUDGE'D

Attached: 15heightWEB1-articleLarge.jpg (600x711, 77K)

Except no one thinks wrestlers are larger than life anymore because everyone knows that its just roided up guys fake fighting in their underwear

The perception that only 6'4 bodybuilders can be champions in a competitive sport (which considering pro wrestling is supposed to be a simulation of sport), is an antiquated ideology.

(pssst, user, larger than life doesn't mean they are big really, it means they seem bigger than they in reality are, so a tiny dwarf can look like a giant, because he projects himself as such)

it shouldn't be

Who's the baseball man? I want to look up his height

Vinny LaMijet

>antiquated ideology
You're right, thigh slappers are so much better than Brock, Austin, Rock, Flair, Savage and all the rest of the greats

Attached: lk1.jpg (456x352, 31K)

Flair and Savage were the prototype for thigh slapping 5'11 manlets

Does it even matter?

Attached: download.jpg (234x215, 8K)

I don't understand your point. I don't know if Gargano could be a top guy in WWE, certainly not with Vince running the show, but the idea that a guy of his size can't appeal to a large audience is a very dated look.

Did they forget about personality, charisma and promos in the process?

i mean altuve 5'4 and is shorter than gargano and better than the whole marlins roster

Attached: USATSI_10365238.jpg (2004x2576, 497K)

Sorry Vince, but it's partially your fault anyway. Should've kept the height requirement if you didn't want smaller guys getting over.

>a guy of his size can't appeal to a large audience is a very dated look.
Name one midget that has drawn in wrestling. Not Conor, Pac or Floyd, but wrestling.

It's is when you take into account every player taken in the NFL Draft not named Kyler Murray will be just as big and 5x the athlete than almost every pro wrestler in history. And the few that do compare also where legit athletes in other sports.

hi Wolfcuck!

literally Rey Mysterio

Wrestling being remotely mainstream and not a withering niche in the West is also a concept antiquated.
Almost like size is part of the presentation of wrestling and matters.

Ric Flair's shoot height is 5'9.

>but the idea that a guy of his size can't appeal to a large audience is a very dated look.

Is it when all of wrestling's top modern draws have been larger than the average person's height by a notable amount?

Flair wore lifts because he understood that height/size were part of the packaging.
Omega does the same.

Fair point, but an exception to the rule as his entire gimmick was that he was a small man in a land of giants. Similarly Allen Iverson was one of the most popular players in the NBA at his peak because he was a short man doing very well in the land of giants

>Almost like size is part of the presentation of wrestling and matters.

But it's not the only thing that matters anymore, and that's really all I'm saying. It's current year, WWE won't go out of business if they one day decide to make Adam Cole their top guy.

>getting mogged by the fucking mascots

Attached: 1555977324186.jpg (1200x802, 468K)

Finn Balor and AJ Styles are top merch sellers in WWE.

>But it's not the only thing that matters anymore,

It was never the "only" thing that mattered. Hogan has boatloads of charisma, Austin had boatloads of charisma, Rock had boatloads of charisma.
It just undeniably helps.
>WWE won't go out of business if they one day decide to make Adam Cole their top guy.
WWE won't go out of business ever.
They won't thrive either considering he lacks the look AND the ability.

Cena and Roman are THE top merch sellers in WWE.
Also
>merchandise
Pop a rating, gain some relevance. Peddling merch to the same dying fanbase doesn't mean shit. Becky sells merch, she can't draw flies to shit, either.

The Cleveland Cringians lmfao

Imagine getting outgunned by the Braves bullpen

Attached: 1551901548321.jpg (350x263, 17K)

Maybe now but he wasn't that short when wrestling and he made up for it with everything else because he knew he had to be so great in all the other facets of the game

Attached: wwef_737252883_th_64 (1).jpg (818x459, 51K)

They wouldn't be with guys like Rock and Austin around. They're selling in a time where no one is over and fans are leaving, great.

I mean, Gargano has a lot of in-ring charisma to makeup for the fact that he's pretty shit on the mic, and Adam Cole has both. So again, I don't see why if they're given a confident push, they wouldn't be able to get over with a large, TV audience.

It's all moot point tho in the current WWE, because Vince doesn't want people getting over even if he remembered how to get people over.

>Macho Manlet
He was about 5'10 tops

So you're going to ignore everything else about Savage that separated him from these ham-and-eggers?

My post said nothing about height.

he was 6'1", 195lbs in minor league baseball

Attached: 18j4zlmqrrw4rjpg.jpg (298x431, 28K)

Kek what a bitch

>The perception that only 6'4 bodybuilders can be champions in a competitive sport (which considering pro wrestling is supposed to be a simulation of sport), is an antiquated ideology
>Tips fedora

Attached: f06.gif (230x172, 1.48M)

He said draw, not just someone who is there. Nobody ever went to a show just to see rey

KEVIN NASH WAS RAPED AT GUN POINT BY AN AFRICAN AMERICAN IN THE SUMMER OF 1992.

Finna

Attached: 1992.webm (1920x1080, 2.56M)

>only gay size Queens want big guys
>muh manlets
>I can relate but I'm not biased

Attached: 84e9e-1510547123-800.jpg (650x362, 26K)

VINCE
CONTRACT
NOW

Attached: Completely ERECT.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>larger than life
>intimidating
>characters

Buzzword buzzword buzzword.

Come back when you have an actual argument, sport.

Ya seethe little guy?

>I came to see Rey Mysterio signs
>Tons of merch sales from masks
>Literally half the kids in the front row wearing his masks during the peak of his run
Can you at least pretend to have been watching WWE for longer than 5 years?

>it's just buzzwords cos it destroys my argument

>Can you at least pretend to have been watching WWE for longer than 5 years?
The Attitude Era wasn't longer than 5 years so why would anyone want to do that?

Not one of those is a buzzword you obese weeb

>letting him live that rent free
*bows down to the King of Yea Forums*

Gargano is the shittiest top guy they ever tried to push.

Dan Otero. He’s a 33 year old relief pitcher who can’t break 90MPH on his fastball.

not an argument

>midget shows up to a real sport with his fake belt
Based

Attached: 1551581709587.gif (498x496, 1.74M)

dude it took me a second to figure out

The episode of SmackDown Live this week recorded an audience of 2,072,000 viewers, representing a decrease of 6.62% compared to last week's show, which marked a figure of 2,219,000 viewers. In this show you could see a match between Finn Bálor and Andrade, Kairi Sane defeating Peyton Royce and Charlotte Flair defeating Bayley. In the main segment, Kevin Owens betrayed Kofi Kingston after the WWE champion's match against Shinsuke Nakamura.

He's really well known and over, guys

Attached: HHH SEETHING.png (415x366, 317K)

What a fucking manlet holy shit

>>Mysterio
>>Eddy
>>Your creepy uncle Jericho
>>Benoit
>>Big Bibles AJ
>>DBry

Hell every SHIELD member is notably smaller than the Rock even the"Power" guy Roman

Nobody you listed after Rey draws.
Shieldetties are huge antidraws

You're posting a picture of him wearing 3 inch heels next to a slouching Rock.

manlet lovers btfo

The guy in the red sweater, The legendary Stone Cold Steve Austin of course.

>Shorter than Gargano
debatable

sizequeens are indeed faggots

Russel Wilson, Mugsy Bogues, yes it's only 2 guys but it shows height is not absolutely necessary to have success in a real sport. In wrestling, nobody really believes Finn or AJ or DBry are actually going to win a shoot fight vs Bork or Biff Strongman

Attached: 1550689770727.png (481x375, 176K)

People ragged about the universal title but jfc the NXT title is no better it's such cringe.

Jericho was a huge draw for me as a kid