ITT wrestlers who were raped in the freezing winter of 2009

Who was the perpetrator?

Attached: 20190424_145241.png (719x1026, 693K)

Hornswoggle

>got fucked while drunk
>rape

No it's not

What a stupid whore

t.incel

She better just delete this because Lucky Cannon doesn’t forgive bitches who snitch.

She got Lucky once, that’s it.

Attached: 6599091099_01ba06a624_z.jpg (600x449, 59K)

Is this a work so she can sell people some self-defense shit?

kek what a bitch

And dropped

The absolute fucking state of womlel convincing themselves casual sex is rape a decade later.

t.brainlet

Incel

worked

>I did nothing to indicate I didn't want to be screwed when I was drunk one time. In fact I enjoyed it, it's only when I got involved in a feminazi cult that I realised it was rape.

was this before she proceeded to choke out Matt Hardy?

t. worked brainlet

>out with friends
>drunk
>doesn't say no or fight back
play roastie games, win roastie prizes

She thought she'd get a push after Vinny hit that bush, now it's ten years passed and she regrets giving up that ass. She's a certified hoe and she don't work there no more, so she shills self defense, but she wasn't raped by Vince cause he had her consent in print, now she's bitter, but it was sweet when she gave up that Arby's meat

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>took me 10 years to realise I’d been raped

Attached: FF83A1D9-5C76-4604-AD0A-8DB265A29E3C.gif (365x243, 1.94M)

big shows punch finisher is one of the cringiest things ever on wwmeme

I'd like to see you take a haymaker from a 7'4" 400lb man.

I'd easily defeat him using my superior speed.

This works out well because it's easier to write off women who say they were raped and look elsewhere since it's impossible to prove or disprove it. If that hurts their feefees, too bad. This is their problem, they can deal with it.

>just because I let this man fuck me without making any sort of signs that I didn't want it to happen, it was rape OK???

Attached: 8D504B34-743B-46F6-89AF-B89FE4F9C274.png (1144x4616, 1.99M)

Amen brother

This. If you're inebriated how will you remember changing your mind about sex? Once you're clear headed you can say just about anything, and blame it on the alcohol as she almost immediately does.
But she was a willing participant to the setting, to the drinking, and let's be honest, to using a man for her sexual pleasures. She even says hey friends were there. And yet, no one felt she was in any kind of rape danger. And why? Because she welcomed it.
#NotMe

>"I'm not responsible for my behavior when drunk"
>"Also I'm not going to the police after such a serious thing happened to me"
Retarded irrelevant women trying to get a payday or a pity party.

Probably Punk. He's notorious for taking advantage of drunk girls.

amen brother, even though youre going to purgatory for being a filthy prot

Maybe it was Ryder. He did have a legit crush on her for many years.

>purgatory
wowitsfuckingnothing.webp

The amount of times I've got laid while drunk and then regretted it the next day makes me a fucking multi-raped serial victim to these dumb dumbs. Too bad I'm a dude.

Didn't Ariel/Shelly Martinez accuse Umaga of rape and was told not to mention it?

>"I never said no but I was raped"

Are roasties shoot retarded?

Bitches love the Cannon.

its rly hot youll be uncomfortable

It's looking that way, brother. It's okay. I know a way to avoid having to speak to one again. You've just gotta start taking it in the ass.

It was Kane, he has form. Just ask Lita or Katie Vick's corpse.

>I didn't say no, I didn't resist and I outright invited it
>But it was RAEP :(
The state of thots in the year of our lord 2019, get the fuck outta here. How she didn't even stop herself writing this complete nonsense half-way through is beyond me, must be incredibly stupid and/or warped to think this makes any sense.

Attached: DNAs97NXUAEXFMO.jpg (329x406, 18K)

All the under 18's don't appreciate a good gertner post

She wanted it.
Stupid whore

This. Especially considering just how horny women get when they're drunk. They literally jump on you. Unless you were actually legitimately passed out, it ain't rape.

>"She wanted it."
>user leans back in his chair, content in his hilarious comment on 4chin
>he looks over at the drawn blinds next to his unkempt bed
>its been almost an hour since his last meal, time to grab something else to eat
>he minimizes the page, can't have mom seeing what websites he visits
>he waddles past his 10 pound weights next to his door
>"i'll lift some tonight, i swear" he promises himself for the 23rd day in a row
>he goes down the stairs one step at a time, ever careful of his gut pulling him down
>at the bottom his parents glance up from the living room couch
>"a-user, nice to see you today, going out with some friends?"
>"not today mom, it's my relaxation day"
>"fucking bitch, asking me what i'm doing, shut the fuck up" he thinks to himself
>in the kitchen he grabs the bag of chicken tenders from the freezer, arranges most of them on a plate, and puts the min the microwave
>"sure they aren't that healthy" he thinks, "but they have protein! i'll start eating better once i really start lifting"
>he pulls the plate of chicken tenders out of the microwave and begins to lumber back to his room
>he passes the unopened container of protein powder, not even giving it a second thought
>back in his room he slams the door and plops down at his computer, already halfway through the plate of tenders
>he reopens Yea Forums and sees that he hasn't actually submitted his post yet
>he sees the girl, far too attractive to even think about him, before he can send the message
>he angrily adds the words "stupid whore" to the end, and presses "post"

Not gonna happen, but if I can find some lil smooth femboy twink to pound I might just be done with womeme

This sounds oddly specific. Almost as if you have experience.

Repent, Roastie.

Attached: mgtbn3zazxt01.jpg (1312x1456, 240K)

Eliminate the first and last lines and I'm guessing you just described a random 20 minutes of any given day for yourself

You would easily eat his seed, Sneed

why didn't she tell us the ding dong diddly details if she is so empowered?

>the best anyone has been able to reply with is "no u"
Based redditor working/asp/

worked seething and cringe

This. It's literally this. What a cunt.

I'll never understand how women who have drunk sex aren't responsible for actions and can claim rape but drunk men are.

She just had remorse and she made herself believed she was a victim.

This guy got worked into posting an average day of his life lol.

Wouldn't the incel be the one that doesn't have to worry about getting falsely accused of rape because (you) have never seen a vagina IRL?

Attached: rape for feminists.jpg (640x855, 52K)

Imagine getting this worked, seething this hard, and posting all that, just by getting offended by 5 words.

are you guys not good at reading? she said she said no. she's saying despite her resisting physically and verbally she convinced herself she was a willing participant

Attached: resist.png (706x88, 69K)

What amazes me is if a drunk roastie hops in a car and ploughs into a family she can't rock up in court and claim I was drunk I'm not responsible yet they think they can fuck, regret it and claim it's everyone elses fault but their own.

"verbal resistance" doesn't mean she said no

He was drunk too btw. she raped him as well

Attached: 1483150360659.gif (356x200, 1.76M)

kek thiis

Unless she expressly said no or tried to stop him at some point it wasn't rape. We'd need more detail to know for sure, but the fact that in this whole paragraph we only got this level of detail seems to imply that it was just her regretting letting herself convinced to have sex long ago and trying to abdicate any responsibility for her actions. Don't take drugs that lower your inhibitions then be surprised you made choices you regret while on the stuff. sorry for jumping to conclusions if she really was raped

Kek what a bitch

Attached: PicsArt_04-24-04.16.46.png (1080x1541, 1.13M)

yea it literally does
>Unless she expressly said no or tried to stop him at some point it wasn't rape.
she literally said she did both these things

None of that mentioned that she told him "no" or "stop" or "I don't want to." She just said that she didn't fight him off.

The fact of the matter is, it's only rape if she's completely unable to meaningfully consent. If a woman comes back 10-20 years down the line and says she got raped, then it goes to court. There's insufficient evidence, the guy goes free because doubt can be established. It's pretty clean and dry. HOWEVER, in the court of public opinion, he's still a rapist. And if he gets off, then the public opinion is that "ugh male privilige strikes again, the law is a good ol boys club still" bullshit.

If she was, at the time of the assault, consenting entirely to it and is saying "she convinced herself," then it wasn't rape. It's just her trying to take back the verbal contract. It would be rape if she's completely unaware of her surroundings, and just completely fucking fucked up. Details would not be so clear, especially that "At the time I thought I was going along with it"

Retroactive consent doesn't exist outside of shitholes like Commiefornia. You cannot say that "at the time I did consent, but now I don't." This sort of behavior of retroactive consent is a dangerous precedent to set, since it can be then applied to any verbal contract. It would effectively make verbal contracts worthless.

And to pile ontop of this, she was dating Rener Gracie at the time (2007-2012, getting engaged in 2012 and married in 2014). Odd how she was getting shitfaced without Rener being around her. Hmm... couldn't be because she was cheating on him with that guy?

Shit, that's all this, isn't it? A cover up for her cheating on Rener

You would only use terms like "verbal and physical resistance" if you couldn't say "I said no and tried pushing him off and fighting him". It wasn't a rape, it took her 10 years of feminist indoctrination to think that maybe her saying "uh, I dunno, uh, not right now" and being somewhat frigid at first now qualifies her for the #MeToo Rape Survival Badge

Based ans heartless pilled

When I first started reading this I thought it was a parody but I got to the bottom and realized it's real

Attached: wat.gif (278x208, 1.94M)

>Decade(s) later
>I was raped but I am not gonna say who.
>Alcohol is involved
>At the time I was in on it
>but time has passed and i realized I regrettes the decision so it was rape
Every fucking time

Attached: 1550561767369.gif (236x215, 1.64M)

>survivior of rape.
Wait can you die by rape?

That's what I said

Attached: Roscoe_Arbuckle.jpg (220x293, 13K)

How can "incels" exist when rape exist?

Cena or Punk

stop exposing the business!

We need more Joel posting.

Attached: Rance and Reset.png (1286x720, 1.39M)

Here's my honest feelings about this:
I don't give a shit about any woman who claimed to be raped/sexually assaulted, yet WON'T NAME WHO SHE'S ACCUSING. And here's why.
A woman who claims assault and actually names who did it? I can obviously understand that, even though I won't necessarily believe her immediately (although I would call for an investigation; this is why I also don't like allegations that come years later. The sooner you report it, the more thorough an investigation can be)
A woman who was assaulted but never tells anyone? I can understand that. The shame of the incident, the fear of being judged by others and falsely accused of lying about rape, the possibility of the legal system failing you, men treating you like a leper after learning you're a rape accuser....I can definitely see why a woman would just keep it to herself
But claiming assault and not naming the person? Fuck you. You're telling us there's a creep out there who hurt you, yet you won't name him to encourage other alleged victims to speak up, or to prevent future victims by investigating him and locking him up. The only 2 reasons I can see a woman doing this for, is attention and social media points

If a woman says no at any point, it becomes rape. If the woman doesn't want to have sex or has second thoughts and says as much, it becomes rape.

The World's Largest Love Machine

Any man who has sex nowadays without recording and archiving every second of it is a retard

>Lucky Cannon
I still can't believe they named him that
Shit sounds like a Super Smash Bros. move

I was there for his match against Sheamus at HIAC 2012. That match was the hottest the crowd got all night and the biggest pop and stunned reaction was from the punch.

People like the big men. Their shot gets over. Get over it, ass face.