ITT wrestlers who are praised as great, but have never had a great match

Attached: regal.jpg (777x437, 42K)

Regal v Benoit, Brian Pillman Memorial Show 2000

>literal who vs literal who, a literal who memorial show
Yikes! If the match was so great, why didnt it draw a single dime and why only a few morbidly obese smarks remember seeing it?

Regal vs. Hashimoto both times, ya simp

Imagine not knowing the most notorious murderer of all time.

Attached: HHH.png (525x789, 885K)

Great matches are a meme.

>be on TV for 20-years
>have to cite a match that happened in a gym that nobody saw
I rest my fucking case

you have been poisoned into thinking star ratings matter when you can just watch and tell someone is good at wrestling, even if its Velocity matches

Attached: neville-696x392[1].jpg (696x392, 24K)

he still was a literal who during the match, and people remember him for murdering his family, not for his body of work

Attached: seth-rollins.jpg (960x540, 183K)

you have no case. "Great Matches", especially nowadays, are almost 100% due to the company booking them as such.

You can give 2 simps 30 minutes at Takeover and book all the crazy spots ahead of time for star ratings but real niggas know who can wrestle

His match with Benoit at No Mercy 06 was great

I never said Regal couldn't wretsle
I said he NEVER had a great match.

unironically the most memorable match Regal had was probably vs. Goldberg.

nobody praises HHH as great though

>Thinks the murder wasn't a work for ratings

That who has had you worked for over a decade now

and people still remember him for murdering his family, no matter if some third party actually staged him or if the murders never took place

The murder was part of the rabid gimmick. You really don't get that all of this is a work and you literally don't have a clue as to who these all time greats that pulled it off are

Literally everyone from the ROH Generation except Bryan and Punk (only vs Cena)

Okada
Omega
Tanahashi
Naito
Young Cucks

ya seethe

HHH does

Ya worked by Benoit?

Ya been worked by jewy star ratings lad

Idk OP. Steve Regal leaving Jewberg EXPOSED was breddy BASED

Meltzer gave several of his matches over four stars though.

Also Regal was part of the great ladder match where Mercury got killed.

Dean Ambrose FCW and Cesaro NXT

Exactly, Regal is BASED

His NXT title reign is the best NXT title reign of all time. Fight me faggot.

Top matches with Dallas, With Zayn, with Tyler, 4-way. Top character work as the face champion that acts more heelish the longer he holds the title as he's getting desperate to keep it.

Try harder

Attached: Undataga.jpg (960x1344, 138K)

Wrong. Triple H was based.
You’re probably a seething faggot who got worked by his heel work.

A NXT match can't be "great"

Great matches only happen on great venues after a good feud

Attached: 709D08CB-BEBA-4CB0-8CF3-66C25F9956A6.png (680x794, 732K)

Look at this user exposing his opinion to be worthless. At least for them no one can know who they are

kek is this picture real?

His highest rated singles match on cagematch is on a match from fucking Velocity. It's weird how high he's rated by people. He's obviously skilled, but the body of work just isn't there.

Him punking put Goldberg alone was worthy of the HOF

>him punking out a guy who had been wrestling for 3-months
srs question:

Bobcore gets shit on and was forever labeled as a "bully" because he took liberties with a green rookie. Regal does the same and he's god.
Why does Regal not get shit?

His match vs Benoit in no mercy 06' was unironically a 5 star match, don't come to me with Melzer ratings user, nobody gives a fuck about him anymore.

>*cuts a 25 minute promo and then does a 30 minute submission hold in your path*

Every female ''wrestler'' who has ever been praised as great

>He's such a good wrestler they just won't give him a chance!
He just fucking sucks.

Attached: Ziggler.jpg (960x620, 50K)

guys great just for exposing that hack bill goldberg

because guys like regal or steiner are bases and have the charisma to get away with it

Srs answer. Because the greenhorns that bobcore stiffed were not self-marks who had been booked as an unstoppable monsters. Jewberg, by all accounts, believed his own hype.

Yeah, I capped it during Wrestlemania last year

Because Greenberg was not ready for a monster push and had a big head. He was trying hard to be a Kung fu MMA expert unstoppable monster and its that attitude that lead to him crippling Bret Hart. Based Regal was just reminding him he wasent a a Kung fu master MMA badass and we only wish he was around to do the same with guys like Punk

a good match it's not the same that a great match.

Good match is moves and shit, great matches are the ones that make money

Attached: ric flair.jpg (960x540, 34K)

Attached: 001_wwf00653--6ffc5899a153d60b1991aa39910343cf.jpg (1200x1200, 151K)

He's had great matches, but his percentage of great matches relative to the number of matches he's had total, and how hugely he's praised, is pathetic.

Image unrelated

>works me into changing the channel. What a great heel.

What do you mean, don't you like skinning the cat 6 times in the same shitty battle royal?

I don't think anyone has ever thought the godfather was great, good character but boring wrestler

>Top character work as the face champion that acts more heelish the longer he holds the title as he's getting desperate to keep it.
Jeff Jarrett did the same thing in 02-03 and it was better

cringe lol

Sami Zayn vs Adrian Neville is one of the best WWE matches of the past 10 years.

He was never given the opportunity to have a match like that ever again and was relegated to the jobber brand, and performed CPR on it

No it wasn't lol

Most memorable matches of attitude era all involve him and his feud rivalry with Mick Foley/Cactus Jack you fucking retard simps.

no one thinks seethe is great

>Jeff Jarrett
>doing anything better than anyone
Back to running gold scams Jeff

Stop crying, Paul.

I just want people to like me... I’m sorry!

You guys have never seen Asylum era TNA

He's right though.

How did they make this match so perfect? just watched it today and it was fucking beautiful, specially the end.

Attached: Benoit vs Regal NM 06'.jpg (456x352, 38K)

Regal shitting on Goldbergs wrestling abilities is fucking funny atleast.

True. He’s a circus act more than a technician. But wrestling was different back then.