How come he's never thanked or talked about Stone Cold? He's even helped Kurt Angle get a small role in Pain and Gain

How come he's never thanked or talked about Stone Cold? He's even helped Kurt Angle get a small role in Pain and Gain

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-24-10-03-49.png (707x695, 771K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IlLU1Yopt0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hes too busy talking to Mercedes there

I heard Nash's attackers rolled into an old mercedes after destroying his butthole. Their review: The Mercedes' leather interior is cozy but not as cozy as Kevin Nash's anus

Stone cold doesn need to be thanked or talked about. It’s understood that he (Steve, pronoun pals) was the greatest wrestler to ever live.

Cause Austin was a bigger draw

D-did they?

He's always acted like a major simp around Austin

youtube.com/watch?v=9IlLU1Yopt0

Ya seething pal!

I wonder why that is

the rock btfo all other wrestlers when it comes to drawing dimes

They had a beer at the silver dome once

i love this video,rock looks so annoyed the moment steve appears lol

>How come he's never thanked or talked about Stone Cold?
He's thanked him multiple times. Called him and Hogan the greatest of all time many times.

And he starts sweating bullets once Austin comes kek

The Rock thanked him and talked very highly of him in his book.

IT KEEP HAPPENING

I'm not really seeing that. I think it would be more of a respect thing, if it's something like that. Like the guy you look up to walks up, and you just start doing everything manually

Attached: ac0733a3.jpg (1080x703, 126K)

He won't risk putting Stone Cold in movie roles because he beat Debra. Twitter tards would sperg the fuck out at The Rock if he did and attempt to ruin his career.

Nobody cares about that shit anymore

Immediately start rubbing his face and truns autistic, my sides

Attached: 1551187010369.png (903x821, 1.65M)

in wrestling, no. But then you'd expose it to a whole new group of people who never had a chance to seethe about it yet if you put him on a movie.

Sasha looking good here with The Rock

kek

Kek what a bitch

Attached: 1555887403387.jpg (1024x765, 564K)

>immediately turns eyes away
>runs hand on face
>gets fidgety
>adjusts sleeve

What the hell did Steve do to Dwayne?

He has massive respect for Steve and for what they did for each other’s careers.

If you watch the Wrestlemania XIX behind the scenes, it documents their last match and how Rock pushed Hebner away at the end to tell Austin privately that he loved him and appreciated everything he’d done to put him over

Notice how Shane immediately stood up and got in between. Rock and Austin legit didn't like each other because both were trying to be #1.

Rock knew he was in front of the camera playing the human Dwayne role and Austin came out of nowhere to one up him.