Hope she thanked Mercedes

Hope she thanked Mercedes.

Attached: 20190424_083014.jpg (962x198, 86K)

>it took Charles over ten minutes to beat someone Alexa beat in under three
What did WWE mean by this?

Blissmania is running wild, she's getting the strap again BROTHER

Bayley is the Triple H and Sasha being black is the curtain call.

because Smackdown is thge longer show at 3 hours and has time to kill where as Raw is only 2 hours .....

>Charlotte v Becky again

*breathes in*

WHYYY

Triple H literallg wasn't punished for the Curtain Call

>literallg

opinion ignored (giving shitskins the internet was a mistake)

Bagley wrestled at Wrestlemania last night and lose the tag titles she was tired and sad, Lexi was fresh and returning from 6 month injury, so in kayfabe make sense

PAJEETS OUT

Except he was the only one punished simp.

samefag /pol/tard seething

Literally wasn't. Stop reading smark history.

>samefag
>ever been on pol

I'm literally neither of these things. I love how when people get called out for being retards (or in your case, a shitskin retard), they fall directly into meme'ing cause they cannot verbalize their arguments effectively. Go ahead, now do this one...

>seething

or this one, it's my fave...

>worked

Worked, seething and rent free.

>Bayley inexplicably was over with a live crowd for one night
>CHARLOTTE WINS LOL

Thank you for thoroughly proving my point. Is there anyone else, preferably someone educated, who can dispute the following facts:

>Bayley = Triple H
>Sasha Being Black = The Curtain Call

Before you think about replying... don't. I am 100% correct. Even if I was wrong, I'd still be right. Because in this world, I possess the one indisputable absolute that goes over every single time... the color of my skin.

Attached: nonwhite shitskins fear the power of this.png (225x225, 144)

retard

Based

Alexa is made of glass and can't wrestle anymore.

18+ little guy, there can be no true argument because your equivalency makes no sense. While I see how Bayley can in some case be proven to share a likeness to Triple H, however Sasha's skin color could not be compared to an event. And event and a color are not comparable in any way or under any set of circumstances. Before you jump to your preconditioned responses about skin color, I too am the color white.

Alexa has the highest kayfabe powerlevel besides Ronda.

So why did she wrestle Bayley and why did she wrestle at all 3 house shows this past weekend including a 15 min match with Becky?

Attached: images.png (571x537, 16K)

seething

Jews are NOT white. Also, I literally saw Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior at the SkyDome, so take that 18+ meme and shove it up your ass how you like it. I've forgotten more about wrestling than you could ever hope to learn.

Now bow down to your MASTER!

Your statement is flawed because it implies Bliss could ever wrestle at all

pol is literally full on Pajeets

Rent Free. We now thank /pol/ for drawing the house.

Attached: thank pol for drawing the house.png (500x644, 28K)

this, but unironically

Bayley's cash in.

get away markinder

>inexplicably
she wrestled Charlotte
you get big pops when you wrestle Charlotte, who is unironically a great heel

>/pol/ is pajeets

I've never been to /pol/, but is it not politics? And I'd assume American politics. Why in the fuck would any pajeet go there???

Now of you said Yea Forums is literally full of pajeets, I'd reply... ding-dong diddly no shit.

So Yea Forums is almost dead last in site traffic? Can we see it year over year like RAW ratings? I wanna see how many aspies left once Becky started getting pushed.

Mercedes shouldn't you be posting pics showing how happy you are since walking out on wwe?

Shows what you know I'm actually Sonya

Not gonna happen with women's wrestling. They are incapable of creating new storylines when it comes to women and can only focus on one feud at a time.

The women's MITB briefcase represents an angle on autopilot. A secondary storyline, so desperately needed. That briefcase is gonna be held and teased for months on end (signifying that a heel will probably win it, as they usually do).

Sorry Bayley :(

Mandy is probably going to be the next champ after the break up with Sonya

They're giving Mandy the title?!

It's times like this that I miss Eva Marie.

i bow

before
Ur
greatness

The Hulkster passed to Hulkamania torch to Alexa Bliss.... Now she has the POWER

Attached: wwe-wrestlemania-hulk-hogan-returns-alexa-bliss-racism-n-word-audio-hall-of-fame-1605820.jpg (620x413, 55K)