Brea any good in Stardom? I got a thing for goth girls

Brea any good in Stardom? I got a thing for goth girls

Attached: 2170DCBD-79A6-4D37-B33F-01FEB69626A6.png (365x500, 197K)

She used to be an unsafer shitter but now she's passable and has some good moments here and there. She also worked joshi "legend" Manami Toyota into a blubbering shoot so she's over with me brother

Attached: D4l2StUUYAApKQ9.jpg (2077x1600, 346K)

This.
She has dedicated herself hard enough to git gud. She is overcoming her starting disadvantages. She was real bad at the start. But with her coming over there all the time and training with STARDOM women, she got better and now is more than passable.
I won't say she is great, but she is good.
Which means she is better than most indy females.

She's as bad as her face

Is that a mortal kombat character?

Sure

Attached: A061D74E-700F-497C-B4C0-25A3D9ECA1E9.jpg (960x1200, 195K)

Damn user, I wanted just post this one, but I was too slow.
And yes, She started using that as her gimmick and her gear and stuff like that for her to be a "Monster".

I think she’s cute outside of make up

Attached: 2CB33217-70CE-433C-8490-A179030F1E7B.jpg (384x512, 27K)

I do not think I'd call her cute. Ever. She is not one of those women, who fall into category of cute.
Will. Shouldn't you be preparing to job to Shingo in Finals of BoSJ?

She's ugly cute. Smoking hot body and she knows how to present herself, she's far hotter than someone truly fucked up looking like Bayley.

What game is this from?

That is a wrestler. user?

Honey select

Incel

She fucks any gaijin fans who pay for a 2-shot with her since the microdick japs can't satisfy her roastie hole

based

I’ve never watched her wrestle but I’ve always found her very attractive

Soon she will probably have a great match with Kagetsu for the Red Belt.

>She used to be an unsafer shitter
Still is

British girls have this wonderful ability to be both hot AND ugly at the same time. I guess it's because bongs are ugly in general and a lot of their hot girls can't completely escape from that.

>both hot AND ugly at the same time
Somehow this makes it hotter

LAY with BREA

based retard