I think theres actually hope for her on Smackdown

I think theres actually hope for her on Smackdown

Attached: D4pnbSSWsAEcWmw.jpg (720x911, 113K)

That’s a shame

It's really obvious she's winning MITB and cashing in on Charles

There's no hope for anyone other than Charles on SD

>gets pinned by one (1) nonfinisher spear

Attached: trash.jpg (1101x618, 100K)

Imagine actually giving a shit about the booking for any of the women in WWE.

well she got rid of the cancer

she'll be jobbing to Mandy and Sonya within a month

Nah that's Asuka's job

too predictable, wont happen

Then she'll drop back to Charlotte a month later. 10 time champion baby, WOOOOOO.

They gave her her best promo she's had in a long time and she had a decent match. Things are looking up for her so far.

lets hope becky loses the smackdown belt and make bayley the hero of smackdown by taking down charlotte in a future ppv

nah

Charles is going on an undefeated streak after MitB

Gee it's like they wanted to protect her by avoiding a submission loss

She's still has to prove she's not the worst promo in the company and probably change ring gear/her look in general for me to want her anywhere near a title.

Tonight she was hot, but Becky was too. Anyone who gets to go head to head with Charlotte is getting cheered at this point.

losing clean via a not established finish is actually protecting her lol, next you'll say Samoa Joe pinning Rollins after a power slam is protecting Rollins. No wonder WWE thinks their fans are retards.

good

Based

I don't have hope, but I'm not opposed to her getting a "good soldier" mini-rub after this Sasha shit.

Attached: They Liv.jpg (818x1200, 218K)

Why is everyone jobbing to Mandy and Sonya for people here? They never even win matches.

thong gimmick when?

Mandy got 1 win over Asuka and they beat up Naomi a few times but they are utter jobbers too.

I unironically hope she gets a career ending and possibly life threatening injury

why is nobody talking about her farts?

>It's really obvious she's winning MITB and cashing in on Charles
Nah, it'll be Lexi and she'll get the RAW belt

>dark colours,
>came out frowning
>no Bayley buddies
>no hugging or high-fiving fans
>acted tough and squared up to Charles
Heel turn coming?

Bayley cashes in on Becky after a grueling match with Charles. Turns heel. Feuds with uh, Ember, then Mella

She needa thong gimmick when she turns heel

She lost to a DDT from Bliss on her way out of RAW as well. Kayfabewise her power level is low as her jobber days on NXT

when you switch shows the jobbing doesn't count

would be DIMES

Attached: E2F19BCD-3431-4F00-95BE-DB0EE113C040.jpg (620x720, 49K)