Whats their fucking problem

Whats their fucking problem

Attached: D3iqAArXsAI5PzQ.jpg (675x452, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tRKE0Stp3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SOS
Dem black bois seething

Hulk Hogan gave a shitty apology to the crew months ago. Now he is back making appearances and lots of people are cheering for him. They are not going to cheer until he gives a thoughtful apology, which apparently he did to Big E within a few days after.

Nigs gonna nog.

>nigger is okay if we use it
Ownership of a word is autistic and fuck the black community for this shit. If you want the word to be a horrific thing, that's fine, but make up your mind. Can it be used or can't it?

They're children who can't accept that someone may not like them or think less of them because of the actions of their peers.

Any apology can be sincere or insincere. Hogan's a worker. E was just milking it to make a scene.

WTF does Hulk have to apologize to fucking Big E for? He said it's ok for them to fuck his daughter, just cause he said niggers it's "racist"? Fuck outta here.

they're not real americans brother
youtube.com/watch?v=0tRKE0Stp3Q

Attached: AHEM.jpg (1200x1200, 227K)

Hogan *literally* said "I'm a racist to a point, y'know, fucking niggers." The context is important. I think if he had just used the word he would have been forgiven by now. Vince has said the word and they work for him.

Black people say nigga in friendly way
White people say NIGGER in demeaning way.
Stop acting clueless.

Everyone is racist, to a point. Denying it is denying reality

So it's okay for it to be used by a certain race and no one else? Are we policing word use based on race now?

Keep moving the goal posts jew.
"The jew strikes you while crying out in pain"
OYY VEYY GOY FORGET ABOUT SLAVERY AND RACISM. OYY VOYY SHUT IT DOWN WE DONT WANT THE GOYIM KNOWING THAT IT WAS JEWISH SHIPS THAT BROUGHT SLAVES TO AMERICA OYY VEYYYYYYYY.

Attached: thedancingisraelisitwasreportedinthenewyork9794919.png (500x569, 173K)

Black "people" are just entitled children. You can't try to treat them as equals, they have to live underneath the boot of the white man.

Yes.

>bunch of nogs who never drew a dime seething because one old dude once said a word in the privacy of his own home
Why are black people so fragile bros?

Attached: 8944316C-CED1-4E96-90CD-20E84E9F1A02.jpg (1024x438, 71K)

Im saying its ok for everyone to say "nigga" but dont act surprised if people get mad when you say "nigger" with hard r you sheltered suburban trust fund kiddy.

I'm on your side, dolt. Everyone is racist, and Jews are the most racist race.

Lick my feet, blacky.

They're marks who were devastated to learn that someone who grew up in the 50s and 60s uses un-PC language

Falseflag

I bet my left nut you arent even fully white. Post wrist now.

You may say that, but that's not the reality of the world we live in. Your stance is far more reasonable.

Kek

Leave your house once in a while everyone says "nigga" nowadays. If you say "nigger" you will get your ass beat though.

You're not worth the effort of getting my camera out, taking a picture, and transferring it to my Unix station, negroid.

>All white people are evil slave owners who are always on the lookout for black people just to call them niggers and can't wait to shoot unarmed innocent black teens in the street!!!
Kek this insecure white boy posing as a bulbasaur on a chinese papercrafting forum. Honestly pretty pathetic. Take off the /pol/ tinted glasses moron.

Black people are quite physically weak. They would not be able to beat eggs, let alone a man.

His problem with the dude that wanted to fuck his daughter wasn't that he was an asshole, or a jerk, or of bad character. He specifically said it was because he was black, that's racist and coming from a legend in your business that you may of looked up to is pretty bad, friendo. In any kind of professional setting that won't fly.

Maybe in your fucking ghetto.

Hahahaha i knew it you are a dirty spic who thinks hes white because his skins a few shades lighter than black boys. OH NO NO NO

The wall just got 10 feet higher Jose

Hogan doesn't have to apologize for a damn thing.

Not American, Jamal. Do you even know what time it is?

Dude if Big E was sitting there on camera, all smilling and clapping along he would look like more of a sellout.

Please go for a walk (if your legs cant withstand the weight) and call first black person you see a "nigger" Please record it so we can see how badly you get beaten pleease

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

I live in a safe neighborhood, so it would take a while for me to find one.

Well, I would be walking a while. So I won't do that. But I understand your kind now. You are afraid of them for some reason. You either fell for their false bravado or, perhaps, you are extremely slight physically.

Yeah but not everyone says nigger seriously. Obviously you use it all the time yourself and see no problem with it.
Otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation

Cant afford a camera Pedro? Scared ICE is gonna track ya ding-dong diddly down and deport ya huh?

Go make me a taco wetback.

Foxy still likes Hogan.

Attached: zz24a%20_17_.jpg (2399x2972, 739K)

Liar white people are going extinct. Black man lives eveywhere you cant hide ;^) ;^)
WE COMIBG FOR YOUR WOMEN

>implying you can even walk
KEK

Attached: westerncivilization.webm (404x718, 1.06M)

>Cant afford a camera Pedro?
I have many cameras. But to transfer to my Unix workstation I would need to take the battery of the charger, insert it into the camera, get a disk out, insert it into the camera, take the picture, take the disk out, put it in the disk drive of my Unix workstation, open the file manager, transfer the photo to my home directory, crop it in my image manipulation program, export it, then post it. That is too much work just for you.

Oh, you're just Jewish.

Any normal person doesn't want their daughter fucking one of those things.

>Hogan , yes he is my favorite

Attached: thefaceofpol.jpg (1200x800, 226K)

Hahahaha hes lazy, shitskin and poor

Huh wat u mean ;^)

Attached: 1555636672963.jpg (488x271, 44K)

How much RAM does your workstation have? Bet mine has more.

Its 2019 if you have daughter today shes pretty much 100% getting blacked at least 3 times in her life.

When was the last time you visited a dentist?

When I was a child.

>le edgy racism
It's not 2016 anymore Cletus

How many white women have you had suck n fuck your BBC.

Attached: 1536448850627.webm (480x848, 1.87M)

They dont want to honor a man who thinks of them as lesser just for being born a certain race

Good thing I don't live in America then.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1550882079155.webm (256x320, 174K)