Based Big Sexy towering over that manlet Tank Abbott

Attached: Screenshot (204).png (1015x767, 1015K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2014/07/11/ideal-height-56-woman-511-man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women have revealed: The ideal height for a man is 5'11, while a man over 6'3 is too tall yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2014/07/11/ideal-height-56-woman-511-man

Still half the man Sid is

- On the three toughest guys in WCW: “I know Scott Steiner is tough. Everybody knows that. Bill (Goldberg) is tough. (Kevin) Nash is tough.” - Tank Abbott [Alex Marvez interview on WrestlingObserver.com - 6th September 2000]

Yeah but who would win in a real fight?

Based and Sidpilled

lanklets btfo

>post about Kevin Nash, negros, summer of 92 and anal rape

Faggot alert

Based.
Seethe alert.

Attached: 1539034551464.png (655x680, 201K)

Doesn't matter since Tank Abbott was way tougher than Nash even at that size

>post about how I can't believe it is happening again

How so?

kek what a bitch

>Lists three toughest guys in WCW
>Doesn't include Meng/Haku

>Kevin Nash was raped in the blistering, scorching summer of '92

*deafening asp crowd pop*

>Deadie Guerrero was raped in '89..!

*BOOOOOOOOO*
*asp plays with beachballs*

I would bet on Tank. Hard for Nash to punch downwards and we all know he can't kick, he's basically immobile.Tank's arms are at the perfect height for a liver blow to Nash's exposed body. Or he can kick Nash's knees in, Nash is too slow to get out of range with his footwork. Nash is only good at being a statue and look intimidating, his chicken legs can't even carry his upper body weight.

Actually the crowd goes silent because they fall asleep to both of these

>co.uk
Y I K E S

Nash was still way tougher in kayfabe and that's irrefutable

B A S E D

Nash owns an expensive gun and if tank or any other manlet tried to be funny he would shooter ther ass. Nash always win and he never loose

Tank is 10-15 in MMA and Nash never lost a street fight. Nash wipes the floor with him easily.

Well that applies to anyone ya simp

"God created man, Sam Colt made them equal"

towering like a black cock inside the ass of kevin nash in the summer of 92

Fuckin kek

Attached: 1552735788507.gif (444x271, 1.89M)

Nash would destroy Tank in WCW

>n-nash has never lost a f-fight!
>literally zero (0) evidence nash has ever been in a fight

This

Nash was definitely loose in 92.

Gay sex occupying your dome 24/7

Sex implies consent.

And not a minute passes without you thinking of male on male intercourse.

Wolfie, we all know you live on cuck island

>buying into that Meng tough guy rep hype
holy fucking cringe

When UFC came around, there were guys in pro wrestling with the reputation. You know, the Haku deal. Haku destroyed some people in bar fights. Everyone in wrestling knew that there was nobody tougher than Haku. And to this day, it has been said so often, that people believe it. There is no way to know if it's true or not. Of course he's a tough guy, but exactly how he would fare against a trained heavyweight fighter is a different issue. Haku actually got several pushes in wrestling over the past ten years that were unwarranted as far as charisma and ability were concerned, because bookers knew he was the toughest guy around, not recognizing that virtually no fans anywhere knew the same stories. Tough or not, he never got over. But exactly where Haku stands isn't known, only that when he was working for WCW in 1994, Eric Bischoff, who took far more interest than Vince McMahon in regard to who really was and wasn't tough, negotiated with UFC. Bischoff wanted to throw one of his tough guys in there to prove something. Haku was asked, but turned it down.

If Haku was so fucking badass he would have fought in UFC when offered.

>b-b-b-b-but he beat up some marks in bar
cringe

I think even Tank would have beaten him

You are fucked in the head.

Seek psychiatry wolfie

Reading can be tough.

The comment I replied to listed three guys: Steiner, Goldberg, and Nash. You're trying to tell me that Meng wasn't tougher than at least one of them? Goldberg lost a fight to Jericho for fuck's sake. And the reason you think this is because...he didn't want to fight in UFC? I must have forgotten when the three guys listed (Steiner, Goldberg, and Nash) were asked to fight in UFC and turned it down.

Literally the only source for that is Jericho's book

Even in kayfabe Tank was tougher than Nash

Other than Raven in a shoot interview, and Prichard confirming that he didn't see it but that was the story he heard second and third-hand. I'm guessing you have sources that say that Goldberg won the fight?

The fact that this is even an argument shows Goldberg wasn't tough, to say nothing of Nash. (Of course Steiner would be in the top 3, but I don't buy Goldberg or Nash over Meng.)

Goldberg does a shit ton of mma and is 6 inches taller and 60 lbs heavier than Jericho. Chris lied

And so did Raven and Prichard. Got it.

Steiner named Meng and Nash as being known tough guys.

that's cause Meng's a fucking fake tough guy pussy, ya mark

you probably think Suzuki is legit too kek

>Nash never lost a street fight.
He got a big girthy L in the summer of 92

Dick occupying Nash 24/7

Raven is butthurt over jobbing to Berg in WCW and Prichard said he didn't see it

>he can't kick
nether could Tank

>Tank's arms are at the perfect height for a liver blow to Nash's exposed body.
Tank has 1 punch and that's an overhand which he never throws to the body

>Or he can kick Nash's knees in,
he can't kick and has literally never thrown a leg kick in any fight

Nash's reach probably wins him the fight, especially because Tank's chin was declining by the time he got to wcw

>t.never watched a Tank fight

We've known this for a while now.

Attached: k3bB2vW.jpg (1979x1476, 672K)

HOLY SHIT WOLFKEKKY COMPLETELY BTFO

it wasn't even a fight Chris held Goldberg in a rest hold and hid behind security when they broke it up