And there's the NJPW partnership

AEW x NJPW confirmed. This is game-changing.

Attached: tama starr.png (423x617, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

f4wonline.com/other-wrestling/undertaker-appear-starrcast-ii-277041
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So was the undertaker joining AEW before getting pulled? He was lined up for starrcast before the WWE pulled him

>the minor league feds teaming up
>retard thinks it's a "big deal"

nobody cares how many small turds clump together because it's still shit in a toilet. they'll never compete with the big leagues. cope.

Starrcast isn't AEW retard

Who knows, honestly. There's a reason why Vince got on his hands and knees, begging and crying and throwing all the money imaginable to the Undertaker as long as he promised never to do it again.

Vince certainly seemed to think that the appearance at Starrcast was only the beginning.

>see title and get excited
>it’s fucking nothing
Idiot

WTF is Starcast you fucking nerd

>IWGP Heavyweight and ROH tag team champions, loyal NJPW Dojo boy Tama Tonga who turned down an offer from WWE Tama Tonga and his brother Tanga Roa, will be showing up at the AEW convention.
>S-so what? Th-this doesn't mean anything!

Lmfao, you do realize that these guys are the ROH Tag Champions, right? ROH was heavily rumored to have heat with AEW. ROH or NJPW straight up would've banned them from coming to the convention but they didn't. And every single person knows Starrcast is AEW affiliated. By allowing them to do the convention, it indicates a willingness to work with them. It's sad that I have to explain shit to you.

Attached: Okada skeptical.png (506x673, 717K)

Aah say it ain't so. I just started watching NJPW after The Elite left. Don't let them back in please.

>AEW convention
>Starrcast
Go ahead and waste time typing up more shit built on a false premise

BASES

FUCK PURO TWATTER

>"AEW has NOTHING to do with Starrcast."

You are actively denying reality just to push your narrative. That has to be one of the stupidest claims I've ever seen posted on this website. AEW is literally plastered all the fuck over Starrcast and every single person knows it, which is indicative of how pathetic you are for refusing to acknowledge it.

>I just started watching NJPW after The Elite left.
Just curious but why?
I love watching NJPW but I don't see any appeal to newfags

Jesus Christ.

Attached: th-they're different! th-they're not the same thing!.png (851x76, 10K)

>being featured = it being their convention
>pointing out it's not 'their' convention = they're not there
I never imagined you'd actually go type more garbage like I told you to. Write me a song now.

I should have said came back I guess. I started watching around 2010/11 but stopped watching once I though that The Elite/Bullet Club became too much of a focus in NJPW. I'm not really a fan of any of the Bullet Club boys so when they started to become heavily featured I just stopped watching.

>“I know people might assume this is an AEW event, but that is not true,” Starrcast's Conrad Thompson told Sports Illustrated. “We have wrestlers appearing from every promotion from all over the world, and Starrcast isn’t just for All Elite Wrestling fans, it’s for all wrestling fans."
Don't reply to my post twice boy.
f4wonline.com/other-wrestling/undertaker-appear-starrcast-ii-277041

Not the guy who originally replied, but fuck you I'll reply my dick in your ass faggot

I'm now remembering before their first Starrcast when Conrad Thompson would make allusions to Starrcast being more than a convention, that it would be a promotion.
A few months later, AEW is announced to be working with Starrcast.
I'm not sure which came first, but I can't imagine a Starrcast could be viable without an AEW behind it.

Ya seethe?

Chris Harrington said on his last Wrestlenomics podcast that he has been contacted by Tony Kahn in July to start working out on prelim work for the promotion.
So the work for it started probably around the time ALL IN announced in February, but in July they started hiring people who are now in important positions in the company.

You can't help the retards, son. Just remember and
aren't trolls and just the average dipshits who post here

BASED BAD BOY SAVING AEW'S FUTURE BE WORKING WITH THE NEW CHADS

>He was lined up for starrcast before the WWE pulled him
I didn't even know they did that, holy fucking rent free

Attached: 1513460891635.jpg (674x755, 94K)

Cool, thank you for the info. The picture gets clearer.

>Cody on meetings with Conrad all the time
>Conrad hosting the two AEW events
>0 ROH or NJPW wrestlers besides GOD
>T-THEY ARENT CONNECTED

Cope

Tf are you on about? Undertaker hasn't been pulled from Starrcast

>ROH Tag Champions
kek those titles don't mean jack shit to G.O.D. like they give a shit if ROH is okay with this

based Tama not giving a fuck and making money from the All Elite simps then fucking off back to the legit company

Yup, also Harrington went to Chicago for the show and he hasn't gone for many shows before, when I was listening to the podcast. Should have ringed some alarm bells back then. And then he travelled to Tokyo. Which should have made us all aware of the situation that a guy who spend years of his life trying to catalogue ratings, streaming, attendances and stuff like that, while still working his fulltime job in some kind of economical position in some corporation that was sending him to other countries was suddendly travelling to Tokyo, while not knowing a whole lot of wrestlers on WK card.

>but I don't see any appeal to newfags
GOATkada, Based Ace, LOS, Ibushi-kun, Stretchy boi and 141 BITE U and are all valid reasons to be a New Chad

This. E-drone cope, 100%. They’re so desperate to pretend AEW has no affiliation with Starrcast whatsoever to convince themselves that AEW and NJPW aren’t on good terms (Hint: They are). To imply that Starrcast isn’t affiliated with AEW when literally all the evidence imaginable says otherwise, is completely asinine.

All these expectation,and in the end all you get is Gold- Dustin Rhodes

AEW already has the NJPW guys that draw in the west. In this fantasy world of yours where everyone is a coping E-Drone, what exactly is anyone even supposed to be coping about here?

>This is game-changing.
No it isn't you child

HOLY FUCKING BASED

>the same fucking shit from 5 years ago
boring as shit

Brainlet

>the same shit
LOS isn't even 5 years old you retard

>AEW already has the NJPW guys that draw in the west
nice meme

Attached: 1554803142183.jpg (1744x1238, 271K)

Okada didn't sell a god damn ticket. Kenny and the Young Bucks in Madison Square Garden drew the house although I will admit Okada was mega over. (I was there).

Starrcast isn't associated with AEW you fuckin mark

>(I was there).
How did it felt to hear the atmosphere of holding your breath just a moments before the coin dropped?

Was pretty awesome, but there wasn't any build-up. They showed the video package on screen with the Japanese guy yelling Jay White and Okada's name and then immediately after he's done, you hear the coin drop and the arena pops enormously. In other words, there was no buildup or tension, it was just very sudden but it was still pretty incredible to experience.

Attached: Okada pantsu.jpg (648x1024, 286K)