Are we the only board that knows most posts are a work

Are we the only board that knows most posts are a work

Attached: 1542604413336.gif (540x304, 3.52M)

Not just posts, but most of life. It's actually really fucking with me these days.

I think we are the only board that can tell a work from a shoot and a shoot from a work. But then again its all a work user, everything is a work.

Attached: giphy.gif (365x243, 1.42M)

>we
Who is this we?

It used to be all of them did, then came the disastrous cancerous idea that overreacting and being oversensitive and taking everything literally and focusing on just one thing like a moron, in other words, being a troll victim, is actually good trolling. That's exactly what the brainlet and feels guy bullshit represents. Being such shir you're blind to it, because they think they're the new kind of trolls when they couldn't be further from it.

And one should add that whenever a newfag says shitpodting, this is what they really mean.

The we experience. Formerly The we universe.

People love that dopamine hit of telling someone they are an "idiot" even if they know full well in their minds the person they are replying to is a troll.

Exactly, read the two posts above, you read my mind. /wooo/ has that cancer a lot.

collectively 4channers are way more easily baited than even redditors, i have never understood it

I know, I read it and then just restated what you said but more eloquently. Now I'm going to claim it was my original idea.

Attached: 9beda-1532472199-800[1].jpg (800x519, 57K)

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 75K)

wokred

*cricket chirp*

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Works are just shoots that everyone is in on.

Getting into de-realization, right? Don't go too wild with that shit, you're going to go insane with thoughts of reality, and meta reality and meta realities all the way down.

Oh shit yeah! Like just yesterday I was thinking about that stuff and I could feel my head breaking. I had to stop and instantly focus all my attention on something else.

It's such a waste.

Really helps with understanding politics when you realize everything is a work.

That's just breaking the conditioning fren. Keep at it but not too much. Question everything and grow as a person

Stop exposing the business

Pretty much.

I'm a shoot retard, and I only shoot