Let's settle this once and for all. Which one is the Janetty in this double Michaels?

Let's settle this once and for all. Which one is the Janetty in this double Michaels?

Attached: 17 vs 19.jpg (765x479, 167K)

19 obviously

X7 is the double Michaels

Wrestlemania XIX is the better show top to bottom

X7 is the Michaels, XIX the jannetty, if someone says otherwise he's a nigger.

pretty much every match in XIX was main event material, save undercarder in his handicap shit

19 is easily the Jannetty
The best match on 19 would not even be the 4th best match on 17.

basef

17 is the peak of the business, everything after can never live up to it

19 is better top to bottom.

>based baseball stadium setting
>superior opener with based rey and matt
>solid divashit with prime trish and based victoria
>solid triple threat tag team match with based los guerreros and world’s greatest tag team and the odd duo of the canadian crippler/the goremaster himself
>jericho’s single greatest wrestlemania match with HBK
>a technically sound world championship match between hunter and booker
>a GOAT street fight with mcmahon and based hogan
>a fantastic closer to the austin/rock trilogy with no bullshit ending that was shit in hindsight
>a killer main event where brock nearly killed himself with a shooting star press

nigger

XIX makes Redditors and niggers seethe because Gaytch didn't put over some midcarder with two (2) weeks of build, so that one.

Moan all you want, it’s true. Literally the only bad things about 19 are the Undertaker match and the absence of based big red machine Kane and RVD.

worked

XIX > X7 > XX > 22 > 24 > 23 > 21 > dog shit > X8 >>>> the poo poo platter >>>> 2000

WM XIX niggers are cringe workrate marks.

19 was better in-ring, but X-7 is THE Michaels of all Michaels.

Seeing as how 19 did a shit buyrate, 17 is the obvious michaels

17 will never be topped

>WM19
>Work rate matches
>tanked the buyrates

Really makes you think...

>le buyrate
>le draw
>le dimes
Have sex

probably why Seattle will never host again, that and can't host over 65k in a stadium

Over The Limit 2011 was the last ppv in Seattle and the Pacific Northwest as a whole. It did a low buyrate and low attendance

centurylink field could hold over 72k
and seattle is a lot more over now than it was back then

>caring about undercard shit
What a fucking mark.

I thought husky stadium held more but under 70k. prob not enough for Vince tho. and if bryan is finished even less a chance

17 was the better draw and had a better card. 19 only had one big match, Hogan and McMahon. The main event was rubbish at 19.

if even the shitty undercard is really enjoyable, it’s a great mania. deal with it

You aren't supposed to actually watch that shit, you mong.

Is wrestling the only ''''''sport''''' where people pretend the undercard isn't exclusively for the hardest of hardcore fans?

"Hardcore fan" just means sex starved mizark with too much free time.

>19 only had one big match, Hogan and McMahon
it had Rock v Austin

only marks care about that

Two years too late.

I liked the 19 match better desu

>muh opinion

Attached: cope.png (395x128, 5K)

How do you judge that? Because at 17 they were both bigger stars, the match had more hype surrounding it, it had a better atmosphere since it was in Texas making Austin seem even more over, and wrestling was still hot at the time. What does 19 have? The match at 19 didn't even go on last.

Based and truthpilled. Brock and angle had a snoozefest stinker

Plus Brock was not a draw until he hit the UFC and Angle never drew a dime. I felt like just turning it off at the time. They're both shitters.

Only hardest hardcore watch everything top to bottom. Casuals only watch boxing and MMA literally only for the main event and could not care about anything thing else despite workrate undercard guys being technically superior

Absolute pleb

>despite workrate undercard guys being technically superior
But who gives a fuck about "technical" shit? Why would anyone care about that unless they're a virgin mizark trying to pretend they're not "casual"? Fights (wrestling, boxing, MMA) are about larger than life personalities having emotionally charged clashes. That is what draws money. Nobody cares about your virginity.

20 was the real shit

Attached: wmxxbenoitguerrero-1478103.jpg (456x352, 96K)

>vanilla midgets win
cronge

Neither of those guys drew a dime. What was the big match at 20? Nothing. They all sucked.

I don’t give a fuck about workrate, fun matches are fun matches. It’s like enjoying supplementaries before you get to the main course.

Seek sunlight.

But it’s 2 AM.

*grabs crotch*

The smarks and marks who only watch to star rate matches and then sort then in order like a psychopath to debate with their reflection about MOTY. Btw learn to read dummy I wasn't disagreeing with you ya simp

Stop playing with your junk

Yes, but you act like being "technically superior", whatever the fuck that means, is commendable. It isn't. That is undercard shit for a reason, it doesn't draw.

What’s wrong with enjoying some undercard shit again? It’s something to be passively entertained by while you’re waiting for real shit to unload.

You should be talking to friends and women while you smoke, drink, and maybe do some blow during the undercard. Not sitting there eating the shit they give you.

>guys i totally do all that stuff which is why im arguing about men in underwear fake fighting each other on a monday morning

Damn niggas in this thread sure hate fun if they only watch wrestling for the money the wrestlers make

Get a job, faggots

Who are you quoting?

Bottom line is that both of you wear underwear. Nothing will change that fact so just let bygones be bygones.

>not freeballing
get a load of this homo

Is he hit that SSP it'd be the unquestioned best match in history and best PPV. If only.

The botch still makes it highly memorable, and the rest of the match was just as great.

It draws to the wrestling is art people, or in this case technique is art. Same same

Oh, so the lowest of marks?

The artisticry in wrestling is pretty longshotted though. The revolution mid air is definetly artistic

It was Austin's last match.

Which no one knew at the time, so the match lacked any sort of gravitas.

So? That isn't a big deal unless you properly promote it as such.

>What was the big match at 20?
Brock vs Goldberg

And it sucked ass

This is the answer. In fact, it's better to say that 19 is the Bret to 17 being the michaels

There will never be a better string of Manias from X-7 to 24. FACT.

True, and there will never be a better string of SummerSlams than 1997 to 2002

And they still cant get the clue.

18 and 20 sucked, both were barely saved from being putrid dogshit by 1 match.

You forgot the best part…

Attached: CB9746DD-9272-4790-BBDC-8077F809F79A.jpg (500x532, 124K)

Wait do people actually believe 19 is better than 17? 19 is top tier, but it’s not even in the same league as 17. 17 is the best mania hands down.

20 was great. 18 was the one that blew dick. I’ve rewatched both lately and 20 still holds up while 18 is a 2 match show at best

It all comes down to taste and preference.

WrestleMania 17 = 1.1 million ppv buys aprox
WrestleMania 19 = 550,000 ppv buys aprox

So why is this even a question?

dimes are drawn before match takes place

Apparently a lot of people had trouble buying Wrestlemania 19?

Nah Gaytch chased away half a million viewers

This was Wrestlemania, not Raw.

Brocketty was anti dimes, it would have flopped anyway

Attached: 1555090853607.png (1140x1500, 181K)

For Raw it's even worse he chased away millions

No. Business was just going down and had been going down since WrestleMania 17 after WCW folded, Rock went to Hollywood, & Austin turned heel. The only thing that popped business was Hogan, Nash, & Hall returning. But WWE killed them off kick and it was back to freefalling ratings and attendance and it did stop until 2005 with rise of Batista and Cena.

X7 is more memorable and more important historically but personally I enjoy XIX more

Nah look at the poster count
It’s just one user same fagging and arguing in circles that 19 was better eventhough 17 destroys it by literally every metric whether you talk match quality or buys or whatever.

20 was great you geek

Hi Wolfie, why did WM20 do a million buys?

>only one person could possibly like 19 more
user, this is embarrassing.

Brock v Goldberg
Rock n Sock v Evolution
Undertaker v Kane

No it wasn't. Even as a kid I thought it was mediocre

Backlash 2003, Rock vs Goldberg, only did 345k. I have a hard time believeing Goldberg vs Lesnar did a huge buyrate. Same goes for Rock n Sock when apparently Rock couldn't draw just the year before.

I like mania 22 hhh it was in my city triple h in his best muttonchops look

No one cares about in-ring workrate ya fuckin mark

>Evolution vs Rock n Sock
>Shawn vs Triple H vs Benoit
>Eddie vs Angle
>Christian vs Jericho with the Trish storyline
>Cena vs Big Show (Cena was over as fuck at this time)
>Deadman return
I thought it was very good and I even enjoy Goldberg vs Lesnar. It's much better than their recent efforts.

Attached: wm20.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>I even enjoy Goldberg vs Lesnar. It's much better than their recent efforts.
By this I mean the show is better than recent WM, not Goldberg vs Lesnar was better than their recent match

Are any of the boomer Manias good? 1-10?

What are the 10 best overall Wrestlemanias?

not wrong, user.

>1. TLC 2 - WM17
>2. Rock/Austin - WM17
-
power gap
-
another power gap cause it's that big of a difference
-
gap
-
>3. Angle/Benoit - WM17
>4. Vince/Shane - WM17
>5. Michaels/Jericho - WM18

Don't get those saying "19 had better wrestling" lol wut.
19 fags are like the Naitetty fags who think he's better than Okada or Tana.

I like Mania 22 and I unironically think Trish vs Mickie was the best match on the show too
3, 6, 7, 8 are great. 6 is my favorite. 5 has one of the GOAT main events, Hogan vs Savage.

And 10, forgot 10. 10 was awesome.

Rock vs Austin 2 > Rock vs Austin 3
Vince vs Shane > Vince vs Hogan
Jericho vs HBK > Angle vs Benoit
TLC 2 > Triple H vs Booker T
Angle vs Lesnar > Triple H vs Undertaker
WM17 wins 3 to 2

Kane Vs Raven Vs Big Show alone captured the essence of pro wrestling more than the entire mania 19 card

Hogan vs Vince and Rock vs Austin 3 both captured it pretty well

>lesnar vs angle wasn’t based
Lol okay

Kinda overrated. Angle vs Benoit was a much better 'pure technical wrestling match'

That match was great but Lesnar/Angle at 19 was more memorable for me

measuring it on a 1-to-1 is disingenuous and doesn't tell the story because 2 of those matches are GOAT matches.
For instance, TLC 2 is at least 8 greater than signs better than HHH/Booker.

19 had exactly ZERO matches that stand the test of time. A lot of good matches, but no great matches that get replayed in perpetuity. The 2 most memorable moments that 19 gave us were the Vince blood reaction gif & the Brock botch.

Either way, the point still stands:
>the best match at 19 would arguably be the 4th or 5th best match at 17.

>Match was boring as fuck
>Angle body hugged resthold for what felt like an eternity
>Crowd only woke up for a botched SSP
>Ended abruptly because of said botch

It was a 3 1/4 star match at best.

>he rates matches meltzer style
oh nonono

the match was a great technical bout sorry ya were too much of a simp to get into it

Big Show vs. Raven vs. Kane would be in contention for the best match on XIX.

You made this point already lol

Based

I think we can all agree that they're not coming close to either show for a long time

Rock/Austin 17 >>>> Rock/Austin 19
TLC 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lesnar/Angle
Vince/Shane >>> Vince/Hogan
Jericho/Michaels ≥ Angle/Benoit
Undertaker/HHH >> HHH/Booker T
Kane/Show/Raven >>>>>> Undertaker/Show/Albert
SD 3 team tag 19 >>> 6-man tag 17
Regal/Jericho > Mysterio/Hardy
Trish/Victoria > Chyna/Ivory

It's a massacre in the favor of 17.
When you factor in just how great the 17 matches were over their counterparts, it makes it even worse.

X-7 > XIX > XX > 24 > 21 > 22 > 23 >>>>> X8etty

Wrestlemania: Pirates is already ding-dong diddly better than both these simps

>19 had exactly ZERO matches that stand the test of time. A lot of good matches, but no great matches that get replayed in perpetuity. The 2 most memorable moments that 19 gave us were the Vince blood reaction gif & the Brock botch.
he's right, you know.

But you aren’t. The 5 best matches on XIX were still fucking terrific but obviously the show isn’t as memorable as X-7. It’s the silver medal of Wrestlemania shows.

>It’s the silver medal of Wrestlemania shows.
so the Jannetty?

Ok but what is the 3rd best mania of all time??

You'll never get anything close to a consensus on that one

20 would be if not for that faggot Benoit.
It's prob between 3, 6, or 10. I'll say 10 is 3rd best.

Don't care that it's a 2-match show. Those 2 matches are GOAT.

X-7 has been considered the objective best for ages. Why is it even a debate? They’re both still the cream of the crop when it comes to Manias.

Can't believe there's actually 20fags. Where did these people come from?

How could you have watched it and have such bad taste that you’d despise it?

Maybe because it was mediocre as fuck?
>Eddie/Kurt was disappointing always thought their summerslam match was better
>Both tag team, cruiserweight and womens title all felt like throwaway TV matches with literal whos
>Goldberg/Brock was abysmal
>Evolution vs rock and sock did not even felt special. Rock got crickets for his entrance

Only good thing were Taker's return and the main event. Cena victory and Christian Vs Jericho were not bad that I felt like a waste of time but certainly nothing memorable enough to call it a plus. It served its purpose as midcard matches.

>Evolution
>a draw

Cringe

t. X8etty

Return of Rock
Return of Undertaker
Brock vs. Goldberg with Austin as ref

Rock N Sock were the draw.

17 to 24 are all enjoyable. You dudes are mega fucking cringe the way you overanalyze this fake fighting bullshit

Attached: 1555854027108.webm (640x800, 1.59M)

bUt iT's AlL aBoUt Le MoNaY

Wrestlemania VI was peak Boomer wrestling kino

It's the WrestleMania 17 of the Golden Era

17 was the peak. It’s never going to be better than that. The theme song was even 10/10.

>everyone is dumb except me
posting with unrelated webm for maximum cringe.

What money do you make from WWE?

Fuck both of these WM35 is the maniaetty