>Get injured
>Get cucked around by their contracts
>Forced to retire
>Comes out of retirement
>Could've shown up at ALL IN.
>Doesn't
>Re-signs with WWE
>Gets injured again, this time it's career-ending

OH NO NO NO NO. Don't feel bad for him, he could've left and gone to AEW or NJPW and he most likely wouldn't have gotten injured by unsafe workers. Instead, he chose to be a faggot and remained in WWE, a company that abused him and gave him numerous concussions for years now. I don't want to hear anyone whining or being remorseful, he made his bed and now needs to lay in it.

This is what he asked for and it's what he deserves. He has no one to blame but himself.

Attached: db stretchered out.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

kek he would have DIED at AEW or NJPW if he was still so fragile in WWE's safer style.

im %100 sure he has it that he can leave if he get's hurt

>let me leave this job with a guaranteed income for my entire life so i can please some autistic faggots on the internet
Why are people that watch outlaw feds almost always insufferable little cunts?

>Gauranteed income for my entire life

AHAHAHAHAA OH NO NO NO NO. He doesn't want money, he wants to WRESTLE and that's always been the case. We can make fun of him for being a mark but the one thing he loves above everything else is getting in the ring and wrestling and by the looks of things, it seems like his wrestling days are now completely over because he remained in WWE when he could've gone elsewhere.

So you guys literally are just selfish and want bryan to die on live tv if you want him to go to japan or aew, Just imagine Kota dropping him on his neck the way he does everyone.

At least he'll completely retire with money, right?
Retired Bryan was pretty kino too. So it's cool.

>this retarded virgin thinks he knows everything about a complete stranger
Yeah I'm sure he wants to die wrestling in a ring in Japan and leave his wife and kid behind.
>and it looks like his wrestling days are over
Just like everyone was saying 2 years ago, right? Benoit yourself you faggot

>the absolute state of internet smarks

Attached: e99 (1).jpg (680x543, 39K)

>this time it's career-ending
Is it another concussion?

The thing that gets me with people SOLELY blaming Kofi is that he would have ran that spot passed Bryan. Wrestlers always discuss big spots in a match. The fact that Bryan either went with it, or worse, suggested the spot makes him a fucking retard. I genuinely did feel sorry for Daniel the first time he retired, but now he KNOWS he is prone to severe concussions, and still went through with the spot? What a fucking dipshit. That's not me saying Kofi has no blame in the situation, if the stomps were indeed the cause of the mystery injury.

>WWE's safer style
>300 day work schedule

Attached: 3324.png (433x382, 105K)

He’ll be back and when he does he will go straight to AEW like half of the WWE roster who are sick of not getting healthcare

They aren't going to get it there either.

It's either a concussion, or a really good work by WWE. The fact that WWE are closely guarding the nature of the injury indicates that they are either REALLY nervous about what it is, or are working us. The thing most likely to make them nervous in Daniels case would of course be a major concussion.

dumb amerifats think that hotdogs = healthcarr

>WWE's safer style

Attached: 8592374633.jpg (336x644, 55K)

worked

>want bryan to die on live tv
YES

i can see him being a manager in AEW

Gee, Bryan might've died. Too bad but at least he did it where it mattered and not in front of 20 people for a hot dog.

He'll have the best medical team money can buy and if he can't make it back, he'll have a job with the WWE for life.

AEW didnt exist when he resigned and daniel bryan is too heterosexual to work for AEW, his brain cant handle the stiffness of New Japan, the rest of the indys are either gay as fuck or violent as fuck so look back to my response for AEW and NJPW as why he wont do the indys. I guess his only option is CMLL. It could work but only because hes bryan danielson

Attached: 1555463741071.jpg (1010x568, 66K)

Dies anyone have the link to the WOR youtibe olatlisy? Thsbks.

he's an idiot for re-signing with WWE in the first place after they literally crushed his overall star value in the name of desperately pushing Reigns, now Roman is on Smackdown and Bryan is clearly getting forced back into retirement and this time he's not coming back

better die after one (1) 'six' stars critically acclaimed legendary match at the hands of a japanese god than after 300+ 'one and a half' stars mediocre matches at the hands of a bulbasaur.

What's his actual injury?

>>Could've shown up at ALL IN.
Not really, WWE freezed his contract when he announced his retirement and then he found out that he had like 9 months or so left. Then he decided to resign instead of sitting down.

Post pits

>a 6 star match no one will see
>a 4 star classic that will be remember forever

Not really hard to see which is better. You realize more people watched the Wrestlemania preshow than every Kenny Omega match combined, right?

>in front of 20 people for a hot dog
but doesn't he already work for WWE?

Yikes
Kek this. The state of outlaw wrestling.

yikes you actually believe this don't you? WWE is literally dying buddy and save for le moment that match was average as fuck

how come you guys dont mind terry funk trying to kill himself in the ring but dont want naitch or dbry to die in it? its what they want in the end.

Not even WWE fans remember shit from a year ago after consuming 10 hours of shit a week bro

Why do you think Okada doesn’t get paid guaranteed money

This is why WWE is so bad. They let their top guys get injured all the time. Bryan might be out for the rest of his career. They should literally just go to AEW where they're not forced to walk 360 days a year and hopefully Bryan is back wrestling (although not for WWE)

This, desu. Pretty based, user. Of course, the only possible thing E-drones can do when presented by this point is meme about "The Big Leagues" and "Hot dogs & a handshake". These fucking retards literally don't understand that they'll be far healthier in AEW than WWE and they've got a better chance at healthcare than WWE.