My taste's patrician, y'all

My taste's patrician, y'all.

Attached: 65beb64f3ee3ee324e3f0156a4a1d51a--roman-shield-the-shield.jpg (576x1024, 82K)

BASED

Advanced Warfare was based

>the big dog is a vidya playing nu male
Goddamnit, are there any real men left in WWE

Me

Seething faggot?

Attached: the-rock-mick-foley.jpg (720x450, 53K)

it was complete trash

>posts two nu male fags
Projecting

Military shooters have always been normie chad vidya.

Chads don't play video games. Also
>normies
Go back

Big dog relaxing at home. Good stuff. Such a strong dude, beat cancer and now gonna fuck up some jabronis in CoD

Most based bros

Imagine being this disconnected from reality

Imagine being a vidya playing nu male plebbitor

Yo they absolutely do play video games. It’s clear to me you’re too stupid to enroll in college. Please never reproduce.

Shut the fuck up faggot

Attached: IMG_20190412_123105.jpg (720x713, 110K)

WTF BASED BIG DOG

this

yes

I'm not the one defending vidya. You probably can't even reproduce you low-t nu male

>a shoot faggot and a faggot who couldn't get over shooting some asshole
You're not helping your arguement nu male

Bases

I actually miss advanced warfare

They did the new CoD (I think it was Infinite Warfare) on UpUpDownDown once, and Xavier, Kofi, Seth and Roman were all in a team. The other three were terrible but Roman plays every CoD so he was just acting chill and playing fine while everybody else got the shit beat out of them. It was great.

>Activision gave me like $5 to post this.

lmao sounds based af

>seething at vidya on a wrestling board
crungee

roman was clowning fools while everyone else was going 0-15 lmao. BBD carrying the roster on TV, in the ring, and in COD. based

Post your favorite vidya girls

Attached: 1551976061351.jpg (954x1024, 399K)

love seeing her get blacked by ganondorf's bbc tbqh

I love my wife Celeste!

Attached: 319377.jpg (225x350, 40K)

I saw this. It's hilarious when they play a game where only one person knows what they're doing and you can really see the difference between them and everyone else.
Another good one is when they went bowling and Cesaro just destroyed everyone to the point that they changed the rules in the finals just to fuck his team. Axe throwing was another fun one, where, again, Cesaro beat the shit out of everyone and left them all seething.

Based

Wasn't there some fan footage of Cesaro playing soccer in Saudi Arabia with Lesnar, Rusev and Sheamus and being the most impressive of the group? Is there any physical activity he's bad at?

>both games still in the wrapper
You just know he took them straight to Gamestop after that picture was taken

Yeah no shit that's usually when you take a pic for social media

literally 90% of all athletes in every sport play vidya
ya a seethin ol boomer

Getting over

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IMAGINE BEING THIS FAT FAGGOT AND THINKING 'THIS IS WHAT PRO ATHLETES DO!' WHEN YOU PLAY VIDEOGAMES

Attached: 1468835994497.jpg (500x435, 59K)

All chads play CoD/Madden or CoD/FIFA they buy every version of the game day one and they only play those two games and maybe GTA.
Keep up ya pinhead geek

Pro athletes don't play video games, they play fads. I play real video games like JRPGs and survival horror games. Learn the difference.

I know this is bait, but playing vidya is something that a huge percentage of people in western civilization do

>I know this is bait
>gives it a serious reply
y-ya blew it

Bused

this tbqh

>Survival horror games

I love Resident Evil too

Based Big Dog. When's his mixer stream with AJ?

And a huge percentage of people today are nu male cucks.

BBD

I don't know a single guy who didn't play CoD/FIFA back in the day

I'm shilling for Activision yall

Bases

Of course this guy would be an Xbot.

>advanced welfare
lmao