I'm a 6'5 white guy in pretty good shape who's had sex before. Do I have a shot with Hana?

I'm a 6'5 white guy in pretty good shape who's had sex before. Do I have a shot with Hana?

Attached: tumblr_pfm817N08c1tjm2tyo1_1280.jpg (900x1200, 158K)

>Not Mexican
Sorry, bud

Can you pass off as mexican?

Your'e in for sure, just be yourself bro

>Not Mexican
No

Are you rich and in your 40s?

I'm 25 but I make six figures with my business

She only wants rich old Japanese men.

I'm Mexican, do I have a chance with Asians qts bros ;-;?

Just Japanese girls. Koreans and Chinese won't even look over your way

Im shoot mexican 6'1 250 lbs fatass who hasent had sex. Do i have a shot with hana

She should go do JAV already.

I'm shoot 6'4 and in decent shape, I want nothing more but to go to japan and play conquering Gaijin with all the Jap pussy. How do I get there lads? I don't have the money.

What about the other ones? I'm not really a brown skin one though

Ur a meztiso? That's even better. Japanese and Filipinos love those kind of latinos

she looks like she fucks ring rats

Lol i meant mestizo

I guess, I'm a little tan on the arms but white as a baby's butt in the chest and stomach. It's cool that Japanese likes Mexican but they're not existent where I'm at. It's mostly Viets, Chinese, Filipinos, and a few Koreans and Thai

Can you pass as Mexican and at least 45 years or more old? Then you may have a shot.

I'm a mid-20's mestizo Mexican-American with olive skin. Can confirm that I was pulling hot bitches left and right in Philippines and Thailand with little effort. I've also dated Vietnamese and Chinese women before.

absolutely not unless you pretend you are spanish

>asians liking latinos
nope

the fact that you even know who she is means you have no shot

Thanks for giving this little bean some hope Mexican user. How about the ones in the States? Both Asia Americans and ones who moved to America

Hana is a cherry picker. She only likes virgins.

Does a mulatto like me have a chance with Joshis?

>brownlet picking up SE Asians
he's lying to you, you know. they're just going to assume you are indian or arab and they don't like either of those types.

I've dated some cuties Vietnamese and Chinese girls in the Bay Area but unapproving parents is a real thing. Just be confident as fuck and say some spanish words. It melts them.

Mulatos and morenos stand no chance, they look too much like the locals and indians and arabs.

I had this worry when I was in Asia but as soon as my American accent came out and I splashed some cash at the clubs (Bottle service is dirt cheap there), I was gaming chicks left and right.

Just be confident as fuck. You can pick up almost any chick.

I don't get the whole Mexican thing, is this an Yea Forums meme or real life?

She fucked a large number of Mexican men while she was there.

>I splashed some cash at the clubs
>he was picking up literal bargirls
OH NO NO NO NO. I thought you meant literal light skinned high class Northern Chinese stock SE Asians not literal brownskinned midget mountain girls who steal your credit cards while you are asleep

>*Mexican women*
ftfy. she's a confirmed carpet muncher

>she's a confirmed carpet muncher
Maybe when it comes to nip bitches, but she all about Mexican dick.

source?

all the beaner jizz dripping out of her snatch

She likes Dragon Lee and goes to NJPW shows when he's there.

She went on excursion to Mexico and got in trouble for missing shows. She was probably getting beaned.

I couldn't very easily be wrong, but I can't believe someone who makes '6 figures' makes a thread like this

Based

>6'0, Mexican with Spanish roots, look white with great facial hair

Going for it, bros.

Dragon Lee is way out of Hana's league.

i miss BROWN Hana, bros

Attached: 5065132.jpg (500x334, 29K)

basnty

They do

> go to Mexico
> come back as a nymphomaniac
nah, this version of Hana is S Tier

Akira Hokuto was married to a Mexican dude.

Then she ditch the beaner for a real ALPHA MALE.

Attached: KensukeSasaki.jpg (300x450, 44K)

Hana got BEANED in Mexico, and there's nothing we can do about it.

ITT wetbacks share their delusions.

Asian women like Asian men and vice versa. That's why there's several billion of them.

If you have to ask, the answer's no.