It’s a “Dave goes on a 15 minute tangent about the history of rollerblading” episode

>it’s a “Dave goes on a 15 minute tangent about the history of rollerblading” episode

Attached: 8ED7F382-F002-4FC9-8D48-6399055A47D4.jpg (960x540, 543K)

>Happy International Womans Day every-
>HAHAHAHAHA

As much as I hate Dave's speech impediments he is still based af

This, also calling out that fat Aussie was basf

S-so Dean was um, he was um going to be taken out by Drew b-but what happened is and I was t-told by my source a-at the um, the uhhhhhhh
>Time?
Y-yeah the time that um during his g-gas m-mask gimmick he uh there was some uh
>PAPER SHUFFLE
Talk about him being on the um r-rolling shoes
>roller skates? Roller blades?
Y-yeah b-but um the plans they uh, well you know how Vince is.
So let me explain some history of it since I'm struggling to make shit up for 9.99

elaborate plz

>So let me explain some history of it since I'm struggling to make shit up for 9.99
keep seething E DRONE

Attached: Dave-Meltzer-in-PWG.jpg (520x332, 23K)

user if it helps you feel any better, I only watch the women's segments because the men are like Meltzer - only good to mock

He said that one of the ionics had huge fake tits and everyone thought he was calling her fat. Overall big Dave worked the E talent into a seething shoot

He called Bille fat indirectly saying she looked better pre-weight gain

Right and him mentioning that Ronda is getting pregnant each month since she started last year is just him reporting and not being a skeeze
He has an unhealthy obsession with the women in WWE ever since he started on Sable claiming she's a prostitute

>Bille
it was Peyton you dumb fuck

dave going on autistic 15 minute tangents are the most comfy episodes

roller derby is based ya ding-dong diddly simp

Oh wow he didn't even get the one who actually had fake tits implanted in her
I honestly thought he derped and got them mixed up
Thanks for confirming that he actually wasn't talking about the one with fake tits

Makes him even creepier

They both had new tits made at the same time.
Billie got bigger implants than she had previously and Peyton got herself a set as well.
He never talked about their weights, he just wasn't able to say "I think she looked better before breast enchancement surgery".

>Well, y'know it's like... wow. I mean, like, y'know she was big before, but now she's a whale. It's like man the harpoons, guys. I um... Don't hate fat people, but like, I think they should be used as fuel for real humans y'know?

Yes she does. Literally got them before her main roster debut.

>But she doesn't stand out to me... when she was in NXT she did... she was a lot lighter.

>not weight gain we swear! WE MEAN HER TITS
YEAH HER TITS
YOU KNOW HOW I LOVE TITS
YEAH HER TITS

DESU Dave, you'd have been better off claiming you were saying she's fat instead of reducing her to a pair of titties but sexists gonna sexist

What?
That's what he meant. He wasn't fat shaming her or something like that.
He meant that he doesn't understand why Peyton was either forced or felt that she needs to have breast enchanment.
Because she was beautiful before the surgery.

>sexists gonna sexist

Attached: trash.jpg (222x227, 11K)

It's just funny that he wants to remain known as "the guy who has an unhealthy obsession with tits" instead of "I judged a woman for being fat"

At the end of the day, he was banned from WWE event over the Sable harassment so he can't help it

So I guess you found that I am not getting baited by you obviously misunderstanding stuff and now you don't want to disengage, because you need to prove how better you are.
I am just telling you what he meant. I don't care about him, I don't care if some snowflakes cancel him or what. I am just giving you the truth. Do whatever you want with it.
And goodnight.

Peyton has fake tits too you retard.

No dude, I just like mocking him - at the end of the day he called her fat.
He's always had an unhealthy obsession with the women in WWE ever since the Sable stuff.

Also you seem to be under a foolish thought: he cannot be cancelled any more than Alex Jones can - which out of the two of them, at least one has an ounce of awareness.

As for the fact you're trolling me non-stop:
That'll be 11.99 please

Today’s episode was based as fuck
>ynw be a kid going through old sports memorabilia with 11 year old Dave

>too reddit to be real.
Nice try, kid.

They both got new tits, incel.