Thoughts?

So now the dust has settled what did you think of the first ever Womens WM Main Event?

Was it as Meltzer dsaid 3*Stars?

Attached: Becky Lynch 3 Star WM Main Event General.jpg (1080x1080, 1.14M)

2 stars. Mediocre af

it was boring and it sucked. much like all of the other women’s revolution shit nowadays that they keep patting themselves on the back about. when were charlotte and sasha trading the belt back and forth? with that hell in the cell match? that’s already like 2-3 years ago, the novelty has worn off. i didn’t even mind the women’s stuff at first because it was different but now it’s just like, the promos are all trash and the matches are getting worse. and they push this four horsewomen thing so much but in reality there are a ton of other girls who are way better than any of them.

I'd give it 2 stars

Meltzer was wrong as usual. This shit barely deserved one star and a half.

Obviously not good, I haven't even heard the people who were most looking forward to it defend it

I think they blew the whole thing and TLC was the best women got in wwe for a long time now unless they let two legit talents go at it like Kairi vs Asuka

I liked beckys hair and nips

ronda always looks naked dont know why and dont know if I like it

charlotte

Didn't care about it didn't watch it WWE can kiss y ass I'm done with their bullshit

It was 2.25 at best but it had Ronda & Charles so it got the usual bias bump.

>Nikki Bella v Ronda got more stars
>Every other Becky/Charles triple threat (Sasha, Asuka, Mella) got more stars

failure

Didn't watch.

Every single other match involving Ronda was better, and I'm not exaggerating

Going off the original scale:
>A dud match is one without any redeeming social value.
>A negative rating means not only was the match worthless, but obnoxiously bad.
>0.5 is for a terrible match, but at least there was a high spot or something.
>1 is a bad match.
>1.5 is below average but tolerable, wake me up when it’s over.
>2 average
1.5 seems fair.

Snooze fest
Botch filled
Openly calling shots so loud the audience can hear you
Laughing and joking with your opponents making a joke out of the whole thing
Disgraceful

It was the night when wrestling died

Should have had Asuka as the third woman. Maybe then it would have been decent.

Was pretty shit and it was obvious from the moment they muted Joan Jett playing that it was going to be phoned in.

It's a shame that the ego of dick envy and cannonballs had to go over Rondetty's request to have an actual match.
I can't blame her for fucking off after Becky purposely botched the ending so she'd win.

The worst part is Ronda is capable of having good matches with all sorts of shit workers like Alicia but somehow these two "ring generals" couldn't even get a proper fucking match out of the "rookie".

Attached: 1 Count Mania Finish Botch.webm (728x409, 1.67M)

Capitalize Ronda name to justify the first women's main event at WM and turned into catastrophic match, she's not Dwayne who still have his skill.

I honestly don't remember a single spot from the match other than the botched roll up at the end. Shit was mediocre af. 2 stars is definitely fair

I don't mind women's wrestling when it's good, I'm an old school joshi mark. None of the women involved in the match are good. The buildup was cringe, the match itself underdelivered and it was one of the worst matches of the night.
Just fire Becky, Bayley, any other woman who's not a good worker nor decent eye candy, put the strap on someone who's actually charismatic and doesn't have to rely on an awful gimmick.

That seems to be the consensus that it was just a boring match where not a lot of note happened.

This is the problem with doing the same match over and over , we have seen it all already.

Attached: 1 Count Mania Finish Botch Slower.webm (726x398, 1.77M)

It was fast with no lull in action, but there wasn't any consistency in whatever story was being told. Becky kept going for her submission finish but won with a crucifix reversal. Charlotte's big thing is her athelecism and highspots but barely showcased either. Ronda was the champ and supposed to show how tough and dominant she is, ended up doing spots that played up the "EVERYTHING IS FAKE" shtick. I'd go with ** 1/2, maybe *** because it was never boring.

This is the only right answer

>botches everywhere
>crowd so dead you could hear every single call in the ring
>20 minute match where each wrestler was so gassed after 5 they took turns resting out of camera view for long stretches
>botched the actual finish to a mania main event

like this webm, it was like watching a car crash in slowmo

1 star

Attached: heeeere IIIIIII cooooooome.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Attached: FaceApp_1555871152065.jpg (1080x1080, 535K)

The fact that the match ended on a botch says EVERYTHING you need to know about the absolute state of today's wrestling.

How any of you still watch it every week is beyond me.

did they ever mention when Ronda broke her hand?

Attached: WM.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Nope since Ronda acted like an adult over Becky acting like a child, they're trying to ignore Ronda was ever part of the WWE for now.

oh shit what is becky doing?

>Ronda acted like an adult over Becky acting like a child
Huh?

Becky is one clumsy fuck, look at 4 seconds on that webm she falls head first into the table.
And she is the most experienced one ffs

I wonder what Ronda was saying

Look at the makeup caked on this oompa lumpa donald trump lookalike

WAIT GUYS
REDPILL ME ON THE FINISH, I STILL DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED

Yeah it was obviously a botch, but what exactly was botched, what was supposed to happen and who deviated from it and why?

At first I thought it was supposed to be a reversal of Ronda's finisher into a clean crucifix pin, 1 2 3. I.e. the only botch was that Ronda accidentally popped up because Becky didn't have a good enough position/leverage to keep Ronda down. (because like with all this wymmyns evolution shit they keep aiming for stuff they can't do reliably)
This is bolstered by the ref counting to 3, so he obviously thought it was the end of the match too.

But judging by some of the posts oyu guys seem to be implying it wasn't supposed to be the finish, that Ronda is trying to kick out because she was supposed to kick out, and thta Becky went into busniess for herself? IS that the implicaiton here? Cos thta's quite something. But if this is true why did the ref count to 3 then?

Attached: 1555293399526.jpg (350x350, 13K)

double botch, don't forget the table spot first.

Becky needs to remove running from her moveset.
She looks so awkward and plodding

>Becky needs to remove running from her moveset.

there's always pow-

Attached: on 3.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Ronda wasn’t supposed to kick out. She and the referee fucked up.

If she wasn't supposed to kick out, how did the referee fuck up? If it's because her shoulders weren't down at first, that's on both Ronda and Becky for being shitters. Face it, women should never main event anything again.

Jesus Christ, Ronda weighs what, 130?

She moves like a 60yo granny after a hip replacement

Attached: Becky Run.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Probably about 160, but still, pathetic

these dumb spots stick out like a sore thumb at the speed Becky moves at

No way she is close to 160, her fighting weight was around 130 so she's probably around 140 max now.

She fought at 135. This is what she looks like at 135 pounds. Probably cut from 150 or so then. Easily 10 pounds more now.

Attached: Ronda+Rousey+UFC+190+Weigh+in+Ca_206GvnDYl.jpg (600x400, 73K)

Well if that was supposed to be the finish, then it seems it's more the ref and becky's fault rather than ronda.
Because it doesn't look like Ronda is trying to get up out of it, it's more just body momentum, falling 'forward' because Becky doesn't have the crucifix anywhere near locked in enough to the point where it would hold Ronda down. All throughout the pin Becky is still trying to twist her hiips and get he rleg under the arm and shift her bodyweight. And maybe more the ref's fault for stupidly just counting straight away and not seeing that it isn't in yet. So I'd apportion the blame in no particular order to

- the ref not not looking
- becky for not doing the crucifix right
- becky and ronda for not practicing a million times to make sure they can do it right every time
- whoever booked this as the finish, selecting a reversal move that is too difficult for these wymmyn shitters to reliably pull off

As for the botched table spot, I'd say

- all 3 girls for not fucking practicing enough, and/or choosing to go ahead with something they weren't able to reliably
- whoever backstage who booked the spot, clearly something too difficult for the girls
- Ronda and Becky because neither managed to lift Charlotte any significant amount, so she basically just ran and flipped into it like a retard
- possibly Becky for not placing the table right

fuck man, it was all just embarrassing.

it's like she just has no idea how to run at all just no athletic prowess at all
no arm movement
the cartoon like jog on the spot startup
tiny tipee toe baby steps

she's short, 140 max

and Becky slipping and falling head first into the table at the same time as charlotte.
honestly that spot could of ended with becky going through the table first

you are correct though it's people doing stuff they are not capable of ("Sasha Banks")

just embarrassing.

>THROUGH THE TABLE!

Attached: images[1].jpg (310x163, 7K)

The female demo are Becky fans typically

This is her at 135. She looks nothing like this today

Attached: ronda_rousey_smiles_during_a_weigh_in_in_columbus__4f84d53f5b.jpg (800x780, 67K)

yeah you're right, that's her totally dehydrated n shit
water weight + any added physique weight she's gained because she's not competing any mroe
150, 155, 160

Literally all becky's fault
She is utter dogshit