Americans don't celebrate Easter because they don't want to hear about someone that recovered for free

>Americans don't celebrate Easter because they don't want to hear about someone that recovered for free

Attached: 1549387726116.jpg (400x474, 40K)

more like Americans don't celebrate Easter because their Jewish overlords dont like being reminded that Jesus kicked out at 2

>Americans don't celebrate Easter because they hate hearing a black man recovered from being executed for a crime he didn't commit.

The Italians killed Jesus though.

The Jews orchestrated it, the Romans carried it out

Pilate tried to save JC, but christkillers wanted Barabbas to go over

t. Italians

imagine being a drumpf american

god i feel so bad for them

Is there anything we can do to help them?

imagine believing in 'god'
in 2001+18

>getting worked into hell

smark

Even though you're an insufferable faggot God still loves you. I however want you to eat shit. Never drew a dime but want to waste my time.

Imagine believing you just randomly developed sentience/consciousness

>Americans don't celebrate Easter
>says the country that has more mosques than churches

>Oh, I'm sorry...
>SORRY I DIDN'T DO IT EARLIER

Attached: 81hvNInpIGL[1].jpg (1400x2152, 473K)

It's literally just electrical signals in your brain ya simp. You see that miracle of nature that you're holding in your hand? The one that has infinite knowledge at your fingertips? It wasn't God that made that ya jabroni, just more electrical signals.

>Jesus puts over the Romans on Cruxification live on Golgotha
>he then made an appearance 3 days later after the match
what was Jesus thinking? he could've waited a year so the Romans can gain more heat

The energy for those electrical systems had to originate from somewhere tho

That's an artificial man-made device. The organic brain is much more complex than any computer

AI is closer than you might think. Are we really about to surpass God?

Yeah it's from the shit your momma ate when you were in her, and what you're continuing to eat now

Nah prophet gimmick is everywhere back then. He had to do his own take on it and do it while its still hot.