Is Carmella a "blackfisher"?

explained
youtube.com/watch?v=ud4bvTHMeEU

Attached: 41451760_771668306497493_8078556561053826961_n.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theglowup.theroot.com/a-twitter-account-is-outing-white-people-who-pretend-to-1830315636
telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/03/02/eight-ten-british-university-lecturers-left-wing-survey-finds/
my.ilstu.edu/~jkshapi/Lipsitz_Possessive selections.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiteness_studies
ranker.com/list/life-for-chinese-immigrants-and-railroad-workers-in-old-west/hugh-landman
amazon.com/Possessive-Investment-Whiteness-George-Lipsitz/dp/1566396352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shes a BLACKED sister

what the FUCK do people find attractive about this blow up doll looking thot?

Yucky blacks are really bitching about this?
Guess you fugly cunts can't straighten your hair or wear designer dresses anymore then, right?
You might get confused for someone that isn't a filthy porch monkey.

post a picture of your body

she used to be kind of cute but since coming to the main roster she has slowly been turning into a thotinator

Attached: 1553322078924.jpg (281x727, 61K)

The absurdity of it is the appeal.

Attached: amy anderssen.jpg (608x576, 400K)

Jelly, faggot?

Attached: ab49cd00d7b22637077ea6de191013d3-1.jpg (293x264, 31K)

no thats rousey you're thinking of

theglowup.theroot.com/a-twitter-account-is-outing-white-people-who-pretend-to-1830315636

more like jelly donut

>(((influencer)))

Social media was humanity's gravest mistake. Women shouldn't be on the Internet.

"But how can you tell she's not black, if race is only about skin colour???????"

Lads I gotta vent a little.
I'm taking a fucking retarded University course for extra credit and the retard lecturer honestly told the whole class that race is only discrimination on the basis of skin color. These fucking retards completely ignore biology and it unironically makes me seethe. The course material claims that the only reason minorities are doing worse than whites is because of white privilege. Yet, when you bring up the Asians and how successful they are, the lecturer starts going on about how saying Asians are a model minority is "racist". Holy fuck I hate academics, Jesus Christ.
We get to read articles on how whiteness is evil. All of those articles are written by Jews, I fucking wish I was joking.

So at the highest level of education, lecturers are unironically teaching normies (mostly women) that race is a purely SOCIAL-CONSTRUCT.
I willing to bet 1000$ that the fucking retards in that class will agree that black people are faster runners, but won't admit that whites are better at using the brain muscle.
Universities LOVE muh science and MUH evolution, BUT WILL COMPLETELY IGNORE IT WHEN IT COMES TO HUMANS, BECAUSE OF LEFTISM.
In America and other Western nations leftists are grossly over-represented in academics. It's a horrible thing to admit that, yes, /pol/ is sort of right on a lot of things.
telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/03/02/eight-ten-british-university-lecturers-left-wing-survey-finds/
We all know that if a Chinese man put on blue contact lenses and dyed his hair blonde, you could still tell it was a Chinaman.

TL;DR
University SUCKS. Get a real job instead, like selling hot dogs. Additionally, read some economics 101 (AKA spend less than you make and invest), you'll be better off, I'm serious.

Attached: george_lipsitz_0.jpg (201x179, 7K)

>We get to read articles on how whiteness is evil.
link an example

No links needed boy, I'm white and I'm a bad man

black people were literally not allowed to learn how to fucking read for hundreds of years and were selectively bred to create bigger, faster, stronger people, which is why they naturally have an athletic advantage over other races but might be a little behind in the IQ dept. That doesn't mean we should just look at how it is and be like "welp, this is how things are, no use trying to change it" and just pretend the hundreds of years worth of a head start doesn't matter

t. mIT

my.ilstu.edu/~jkshapi/Lipsitz_Possessive selections.pdf
Or just Google "Whiteness studies".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiteness_studies
It's basically a jew's (a real expert on what being white is like ay?) "theory" on why whitey is not robbing liquor stores and having kids out of wedlock.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (550x550, 40K)

Explain the Asians then buddy.
They were basically treated like animals, but are now doing better than whites.

Attached: 64f501db467c44445285591ab8ca8512.jpg (235x283, 8K)

Why don't women as a whole quit wearing make up then
Fuck I had a feeling that video was gonna piss me off

>his whiteness is, of course, a delusion, a scientific andcultural fiction that like all racial identities has no valid foundation in biologyor anthropology.
Right off the bat anyone involved in genetics could tell you today that white privilege creates a biological advantage that plays a role in evolution.

HOLY BASEDOLA

obviously those were atrocities too but you're talking about less than 3 years worth of japanese internment vs. hundreds of years for blacks.

>23 pages
>"book"

"MY GRANFADA BUILT THA RAILROAD."
Buddy, the mistreatment of Chinese people (and Asians in general) wasn't a simple 3 year affair.

One example
ranker.com/list/life-for-chinese-immigrants-and-railroad-workers-in-old-west/hugh-landman

Nigga did I not say ARTICLE?
I definitely said ARTICLE.

Attached: cena kek.png (295x316, 176K)

wrestling is for gays

I'm talking about the article itself. In the first line it refers to itself as a book. Did you even read it?

It's an article from a book
amazon.com/Possessive-Investment-Whiteness-George-Lipsitz/dp/1566396352

Attached: 410WIPyJ1BL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (327x499, 26K)

>Universities LOVE muh science and MUH evolution, BUT WILL COMPLETELY IGNORE IT WHEN IT COMES TO HUMANS, BECAUSE OF LEFTISM.

Funny, because /pol/ ignores the fact that the concept of different human races has no basis in genetics. There are genetic characteristics that associate with certain populations, but none of these is exclusive, nor correspond uniquely with any one group that might fit a racial epithet.

Cherry picking exists on all sides.

Whites can drink milk
Asian flush from drinking alcohol
Non-whites an sickle cell anemia
Tibetans and no mountain sickness
Jews and schizophrenia
etc. etc.

Cass knew her better than anybody and saw this coming. No matter what he did, he couldn't stop it.

Blacks had tens of thousands of years on their own continent before a European ever set foot there, you stupid cuck.

>slavery was a racial philosophy
>slavery was only done to black people
The absolute stage of american education.

Hint: Slavery goes way way beyond late 19th century america.
Race was never a factor until well into the american civil war. Until then, slavery was racially-blind and was actually the selective breeding and selling to the highest bidder stuff was pioneered primarily by AFRICANS THEMSELVES.

Where do you think the slaves came from? They were literally bought and sold by african princes to rich white owners you utter retard.
Also
>blacks werent allowed to read
Wut
The first legal slave owner in American history was a black tobacco farmer named Anthony Johnson for goodness sake.
One of South Carolina’s largest slave holders in 1860 was a black plantation owner named William Ellison.

based bimbro