What the fuck is with the meme that he can't work? Watching some of his old matches...

What the fuck is with the meme that he can't work? Watching some of his old matches, he makes every moment count and it's never boring.

Attached: the rock champ.jpg (236x314, 16K)

idk his match with Kurt Angle at No Mercy 2000 and the triple threat with Carder and Angle at Vengeance 2002 is very, very good

Workrate faggots like Meltzer Magoo never give in-ring credit to actual draws. They say the same about Hogan, Austin, Piper, etc

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE CAN OR CAN'T WORK

>ironically unironical
based user

he actually sells and doesn't do flips so smarks don't like his ring work

Rock is very explosive and very animated in his matches. And I'll say it right here, Rock had the best DDTs in the business. If anything, Rock is an underrated worker.

smarks at the time were only interested in moves and dives, and rocky had a pretty small moveset and didn't do any high flying shit
in hindsight i think a lot of people appreciate rock's matches looking back at them now

rock is underrated for sure, pretty much always delivered in main events

Smarks are still only interested in moves and flips. People unironically think Ospreay is a top 5 worker even though he does the same moves every match and can’t sell

His spinebuster was pretty good too.

Most laughable shit I see is smarks sayin how wrestling was too much kicky punchy brawling like thats a bad thing lmao. 95% wrestlers today cant even punch.

It's a modern created meme. Smarks and marks alike enjoyed The Rock.

Rock was a little sloppy at times and had a garbage sharpshooter but in the grand scheme that didn’t matter. The man brought intensity and showmanship that was out of this world. Ding-Dong Diddlylame ass smarks probably think he didn’t have enough movezzz

NO FLIPZ AND MOVEZ THO

In what reality does Rock not work?

Fucking fliplets, man.

He's not a manlet, doesn't do flippy or boring technical shit so nerds dont like him

Outright lie. Nobody talks shit about Piper or Austin. People talk shit about Hogan because he was bad. The Rock was extremely mediocre.

Neither could the Rock.

You are entitled to your opinion, but for the record, your opinion is wrong.

The Rock wasn't even as good as DDP. Sorry.

There's a meme that The Rock couldn't work?
WTF?

What was wrong with his punch?

Attached: Punch (1).gif (320x180, 589K)

He can't.
>cringe punches
>shit sharpshooter
>gay overly theatrical elbow drop
Nash was right about this fag

BASED Rocky working the mental obese smark midget into a shoot by getting louder pops from just laying the spit ridden smacketh down on someone than bumping his body into sawdust just for them to no sell recover from it in 5 seconds.

speak english you fucking mexican

Stop seething fatty

Already worked this ESL mark into a seethe

ya seethe? cringe. gain height

The only thing I hated was how loose he would do the sharpshooter. He'd only tie the legs at the ankle, rendering the move pointless.

Looks dumb, doesn't look like it connects properly, hell it doesnt even look like a punch, he's just wildly flaying his arms around.

Seething.

Stay off of Yea Forums until you can pass third grade english, good god.

seething

>ya seethe?
>no YA seethe.
You're both fucken fags. Shut the fuck up and get over it.

based

learn to read ya geek

>i know you are but what am i!?
lol the true sign of defeat.

seething

No, I like his in ring work and agree that he was obscenely underrated. His punching though sucked.

I know how to read. You just don't know how to type.

seething

Absolutely boiling

this boi mad as fuck

>I have reading comprehension issues
>blames others

jej

seething

ya got a problem?

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

cringe

OH RIGHT YOU FIGHTING JABRONIES, THE ROCK SAYS KNOW YOUR DAMN ROLES AND SHUT YOUR MOUTHS

Nash'd

seething

>tfw some nu wwe drone I work with said rock wasn't even a top 10 on the mic

Attached: 1555596763026.jpg (480x712, 33K)

I give HHH credit his revisionist history is really catching on with the drones

show me a wrestling punch that actually looks like a punch. I have yet to ever see one.

Shit strawmaw

You are seething

The rock is gay

Wrestling is for man children

You are from reddit

Kill

Your

Self

Faggot

just one gif of an actual punch that looks like a real punch. just one. from any time in wrestling history.

I straight up never remembered his ringwork. Didnt care. Didnt mattered.

Watch an Ikeda match e drone

post the gif or admit defeat ya bozo

Seething

btw gif is pronounced like "gift" without the "t" anyone who says "jif" is tarded

Wrestling is supposed to be a cartoon. Lawler is praised for his punching ability even though his punches would be impractical in a real fight.

Attached: breaking-news.png (1280x720, 389K)

He's right. Rock had charisma out the ass but the catchphrases he spew over and over were cringe.

Zoomer revisionism, my friend

This board made me shitpost and dislike the rock for some reason, but whenever I rewatch a match, I remember he’s actually good.
This board, on average, has shit taste

Rock was okay in the ring. Not great, but not shit. But he was clearly more of a promo guy than worker... same goes for Austin.

Yeah fuck these modern day hipster marks. Like I just watched random Mankind vs The Rock match. They literally did nothing really that impressive athletically but it just felt like a fucking good match and a FIGHT. Story was there, characters were there, psychology, selling, everything.. I take that over todays coreographed dance routine anyday.