HOLY FUCKING DIMES

Cody vs Dustin confirmed.

The video package is pure fucking kino. Unironically one of the best I’ve ever seen.

youtu.be/aCLnNAt8kxQ

Attached: 6B4D91C2-9EC8-49B2-8692-A2142B195AAB.jpg (1471x828, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/b0i8u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This was terrible. AEW is in trouble if Goldust is the best they can do for their third biggest singles star.

>Double or nothing
>its nothing

Goldust vs cody was shit 4 years ago and it'll worse now

>dimes
>kino
>one of the best I've ever seen
do you have no standards whatsoever or have you only been watching wrestling for a few months?

They've only been a company for 4 months ya coping E-drone

Holy fuck that promo is legit.

Dustin is good as Goldust but really shit outside of that. Cody cannot carry him to a good main event by WWE standards. With the expectations that those marks are going to be pushing on to this match it will be a terraflop.

>Goldust vs Stardust
Wtf is this, a hyped up episode of Main Event?

>gigantic company

CONFIRMED DIMES

Its Dustin vs Cody ya mark

>AEW is going to change the very foundation of this business and bring in a brand new promotion of professional wrestling, focused in top notch in-ring action and filled with exciting new talent
>Here's a 50 year old, lifelong WWE comedy jobber

Attached: rex-tna.png (718x409, 409K)

>Cody cannot carry him to a good main event by WWE standards
Cody can't carry anyone.

Cope e-drone, Goldust has wrestled the best matches of his entire life the last few years.

Dustin will unironically be the best worker on the card

>kino
Fuck off Yea Forums

>actually excited for Dusty's sonetties
AEDrones have literally no standards
They're watching WWE from 5 years ago and clapping like retards.

>Cody
>carrying anybody

lmao

aEWfags yesterday: lmao wwe is so trash having old people like goldust and r-truth employed

aEWfags today: OMG BASED WE GOT GOLDUST, WWE DING-DONG DIDDLY BE FINISHED

>Meanwhile on the E

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Kofi-Kingston-AJ-Styles-WWE-SmackDown-2019.jpg (777x437, 108K)

>Battle of two one name guys
Already copying the WWE model I see.

but he told me that he just resigned with the wwe and he hated smarks for thinking he left

RETURN OF BLACK REIGN INCOMING LADS.

>tfw just got a 20 piece McNugget w/ sweet and sour sauce, 2 McChickens, 2 double cheeseburgers, and a medium fry
also, this match sounds pretty fucking lame

Attached: Rand 2016.jpg (640x843, 354K)

Yeah, finally achieving a full two stars in tag matches where he barely does anything. Vince is finished.

i couldn't give less of a fuck about CAWdy and his vanity project

Based

Attached: 1540453393307.jpg (610x251, 29K)

hmmm, so much for this then...

Attached: 16212772146546234.png (575x525, 91K)

Never cared about Cody and nothing he can do will ever make me. I'm interested in AEW solely for Kenny and his joshis.

Attached: Toru_A.png (395x332, 225K)

That’s what I said.

holy fuckin dimes

>being excited for wwe’s shit and coping
AEW’s audience are EDRONES

>WWE is shit so that excuses AEW being shit

Maybe they're just both shit ya cultist.

>leave your cushy and secure WWE producer job to join the company your millennial brother "runs" for less money,no insurance just so you can be paid in hotdogs and t shirts

I knew he had problems with alcohol and drugs but they've taken their toll

Attached: 1547085533877.jpg (641x530, 41K)

He'll probably get more money producing for Khan than he would for Vince.

>The video package is pure fucking kino. Unironically one of the best I’ve ever seen.
that simp Lagana could learn a thing or two and stop shitting out snapchat quality vids to promote the NWA

Promote the what now?

>reddust

Attached: DUMduSbXcAImUhq.jpg (462x447, 41K)

WELL THEY CALL HIM THE NATURAL
NAAAATURALLLLL
NATURAL AS CAN BE
HE'S LIVING PROOF THE AMERICAN DREAM STILL LASTS

that's pretty impressive for a startup shirt company

The boys are taking Khan to the cleaners. Once that well runs dry they'll head to Vince and get a pat on the back.

>Goldust has wrestled the best matches of his entire life the last few years.
NAME THEM

Attached: AEDrone.png (1024x766, 282K)

TNT doesn't want homosexual gimmicks.

Cody vs Stardust without WWE restrictions has potential to be 5 stars.

>TNT doesn't want homosexual gimmicks
Half their roster is shoot homoseual or trans

Attached: Serious-Sport.webm (1280x720, 1.61M)

>Cody vs Stardust without WWE restrictions has potential to be 5 stars.
DON'T TOUCH IT Yea Forums
DON'T
TOUCH
IT

Attached: baito.jpgDon.jpg (283x427, 17K)

>New Jack BLACKS his ex-wife and daughter at the same time

OH NO NO NO

The video is well put together.

I don't want to sound like a drone, but I thought that was a pretty decent promo. Family grudge matches are draws for me, so I'm interested in the match, but to be honest there's probably better opponents Cody could have got.

there are better opponents they could have got, but Dustin is good.
He's in shape and dedicated, provides a good base for Cody to work with, and as you say the family/grudge match gives it an edge.

7/10, looking forward to

What a fucking mark.
You know it's fake right?

I think it's the opposite... goldie is good but he cannot carry 3 stars cawdy to a decent match, not even ibushi could. if rey, ibushi and goldust can't make you look good it means you're just bland in the ring

Didn't Cody just have extensive knee surgery? Dude is still walking with a cane and looks like he put on a bunch of weight, it is really wise for him to be wrestling yet.

Even Kenny couldn't do it and he tried really, really hard to make it work.

>less money
I seriously doubt that.

>CEO books himself in top feud with his family member
This is something HHH would do

Not gonna lie, this is fucking fantastic.

It's about building new stars, not signing a bunch of 50 year old part timers.

Story is all that matters in wrestling, fuck the fake fighting part

I mean, it is, but it's not like Dustin is some broken-down shadow of his former self who hasn't been in the ring for a decade.

Oh you have a copy of his contract? Also some people still care about wrestling. WWE has killed it, AEW is a chance to resurrect American wrestling

I really wanna support the AEW because of how trash wwe is BUT how Cody vs his super old brother a draw match? My biggest concern going into this was cody having too much power. We are gonna get a jeff jarret in TNA 2.0

This is actually a pretty smart decision. Khan will pay him stupid money for no reason.

>complain about "no story" "flippyshit" "Movez" runing wresting
>get a match all about story
>hurr Goldust is old hurr, Cody booking himself to win hurr
there's no winning with EDRONES

their brains are broken they don't know what they want, just like Vince says that's why they only watch and love his crap

Attached: EDRONE.jpg (320x357, 51K)

t. streamable.com/b0i8u

Attached: 1547242211913.png (722x816, 43K)

>pretend to be excited about goldust vs stardust or I’ll be mad!
Ya hate to see it

very nice fatass

We've already seen the match, and it sucked. Pretending to be excited about this match is embarrassing.

Attached: asuka chuckle.jpg (599x536, 48K)

You quite literally are an e-drone. The worst of the worst as far as that goes too, because most e drones at least have the self awareness to acknowledge the shit tastes bad

>AEW is a chance to resurrect American wrestling

ohnononono
it's pissing on the grave

smarks turned on AEW for exposing them for the poseur faggots they really are. smarks never actually like NJPW or watched it, but they thought it was alternative to the "mainstream" wwe shit everyone else watched. they thought saying they watched it made them cool and unique. now that the wrestlers they pretended to like are going to be easily accessible to anyone to watch, they've got to find new wrestlers to pretend to like. they'll probably latch on to someone in ring of honor or start pretending they like jay white

Speak for yourself droney. I've been watching NJPW since for a decade prior to it catching fire in the West since I was a wee zoomer.
AEW still looks like garbage.

Why'd you have to bash my boy Jay White like that user?

Lmao you can't really believe that

seething
he's white, speaks english and has a good look. he's the easiest for smarks to latch onto now that they need a new wrestler that "is the best in the world, but he wrestler in japan so you e-drone losers probably haven't seen or heard of him :^)"

BASED AS FUCK

the fake fighting can be important... if it's part of the story. otherwise it's useless

>Yea Forums hates Goldust
Fucking kill yourself.

That was a cool video package.

>jobber vs jobber

???

They'll get sued into Olivia if they use the Goldust gimmick, so really what you're saying is you want to see Dustin Runnels

explain to me ho either of these guys are jobbers

Attached: 1453080814478.jpg (480x360, 84K)

projecting edrone seethe

Both are basically enhancement talent.

KINO

Attached: time to prep the bull.jpg (635x359, 48K)

that's some 4/10 video package plopped on them dar internets.

you already said that. I asked you to explain why you think that... it doesn’t make any sense

>Goldust has wrestled the best matches of his entire life the last few years
How old are you? Really asking. Were you alive during the years 1996-2003?

This is pure nepotism. Who in its right mind would like to watch something like this?

Hotdogmania, Baby!

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190419_134940494.jpg (1365x1024, 643K)

cool

Based

i thought this was gonna be shit but it was actually pretty based

You sound like a complete fucking tosser that doesn't like the fact other people like the same stuff you like.
You're not a part of some elite group that watches wrestling outside of WWE, you're not special, you're just a fucking useless cunt.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Absolute DIMES.

SAME OLD SHIT

Attached: goldust stardust.jpg (480x360, 37K)

>Brother vs Brother I'm All in at Double or Nothing I can't wait!!!!!
>This aint Goldust vs Cody...this is Dustin vs Cody. FN SICK
>Dustin never was a draw. Goldust was.
>The past means nothing, this match is about to be box office.
>Dustin was a draw
>The Rhodes vs The Youngbucks at Figth for the Fallen after this match
>Kenny vs Jericho
>Sonny Kiss vs Joey Janela vs Brian Pillman Jr
>Young Cucks vs Lucha Manlets
>some marks are in the ring
>24 thousand views
The business is dead bros.

Attached: 1543700989084.png (408x408, 326K)

>You're not a part of some elite group that watches wrestling outside of WWE, you're not special, you're just a fucking useless cunt.
...that’s exactly what his point is. are you fucking dyslexic?

forgot kenny!

Yeah, cawdy is pretty much shit in the ring

Just saw it too, it's fucking nothing.

>streamable.com/b0i8u
Holy fucking cringe

holy based
i bet vince is seething right now

>but it's not like Dustin is some broken-down shadow of his former self who hasn't been in the ring for a decade
Yeah he's just some broken-down shadow of his former self who hasn't been in the ring for a year.

Yes I'm sure this match Vince probably forgot existed until he was reminded an hour before the show aired is going to be 1:1 the same as Cody and Dustin doing what they want to do.

Nice to see Golddust viewed as something more than a comedy jobber. Always thought that he should have been a tentative champion for a month or so in the WWE during his run with Booker or during other times.

hot

It's real to me damn it!

it was only a medium fry user

They have currently signed two of them and the most important people after them in the company is Jim fucking Ross

Cody's shit and Goldust is broken so it's not gonna be any good anyway

>All those comments

Attached: rape.png (522x578, 327K)

Yeah Goldust vs R Truth really blew the roof off

So are we pretending this promo wasn't incredible for some reason or what?

its fucking goldust

Attached: 1495080365292.jpg (350x349, 28K)

it's just Yea Forums running the same boring anti smark gimmick

>not even 100k views

OH NO NO NO

All those are eiter paid shills or shoot brainwashed smarks.

Except when Meltzer's handing out stars like candies, right?

Imagine hating your favorite companies product so bad you hate anything else that comes out. I guess it's "if my wrestling sucks, yours has to suck too". E drones are mental cases.

Attached: edrone.jpg (899x561, 133K)

>Has never watched njpw
Nigga ya know every big singles match in NJPW tells a story right?

>cody carrying a match

Attached: 167C1346-692D-45BB-A9B6-0DAEC37E454B.jpg (750x976, 377K)

oh my god imagine being this much of a wrestling mark

I've been watching New Japan since the UStream days (which was super over-priced and laggy but whatever)

don't bundle me in with these Elite faggots, not everyone pretends to like what you don't ya simp

So when did he leave WWE? Is he not under contract with them anymore?

Based GOATKADA carried cawdy to a legitimate good match which and made him look credible for a moment.

Attached: 7a7fb-1536771824-800.jpg (600x400, 53K)

Remember their shitty match that they had before Mania? It was so bad that the E needed to cancel it before having a conclusion. I can't believe that some people are excited about this.

dustin had a semi decent match a few years ago on TV. since he's an IRL cuck and business underachiever, left wing wrestling fans (bix types) called him an all-time great wrestler and it somehow stuck

based

Dustin is still better than any of the twinks you faggots like.

>its bad when triple h does it

Buy a banner.

E DRONE SEETHING

Damn right he is!

Attached: ChuckieT.jpg (300x450, 39K)

He did the same thing at All In, that match had an awesome build, an awesome atmosphere and was fucking DIRE in the ring, but people still popped for the result because they cared about the story and this'll probably be the same way. Cody can do all the self-indulgent Rhodes family bullshit he wants as long as he keeps it contained to just his matches.

The story was shit though

kek. There's a reason why Dustin has only had success as Goldust. Because Dustin is boring as fuck and all the other characters he create are fucking shit.

If Dustin can cut a promo like this than WWE has been wasting him for a long fucking time.

Imagine being excited for Dustin Rhodes when his last good match was back in 2013 being carried by the Shield hype.

lol Dustin will fit right in.

Attached: nintchdbpict0002819472561.jpg (510x169, 25K)

>My wife's transgender son

Attached: pepe-transparent-laugh-1.png (600x580, 360K)

>step son
you mean step daughter dustin you cis white male

>her

Attached: 1538133473782.jpg (540x564, 98K)

>Cody cannot carry him to a good main event by WWE standards.
This is not a fucking main event.

how much you wanna bet he/she was mouthing off and/or pushing shimself on the boys

>Never cared about Cody and nothing he can do will ever make me. I'm interested in AEW solely for Kenny and his joshis.
I would like to add to this anons thing.
I hate Cody in ring. He is shit. But he has fanbase, dunno why, but he has.
This match will be bad, because there will be no good wrestler in the ring. It will be interesting if Cody adds a stip to it, because of the story reasons, but mainly because they both know they cannot work a good match without weapons.
So far there is no stip match on DON.
They will be in like third or second from top, so they can get away with it.

>Goldust but with no name

>Half their roster is shoot homoseual or trans
Of course it is half, of course it is.
user you do have a problem. Not the roster, not amount of shoot homosexuals or trans people on the roster (there are two of those, there is more than 40 people on the roster, so either your math is wrong, or you just cannot, cannot ignore the fact that there are ANY homos or trannys on the roster).

The promo is good. I am not interested in the match, but I ma thinking I break my promise of never watching Cody matches.
Not sure tho. It will probably be on a good time to go for a smoke.

>If Dustin can cut a promo like this than WWE has been wasting him for a long fucking time.
hahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha
Let me just tell you, how many people WWE has not used to their full potential. The list is so fucking long.

John cena is the only star in wrestling left. Who do you expect them to get? Hogan?

Battle KatDust

You be the judge.

Attached: 20190421_030801.jpg (1080x653, 317K)

looks like xhe has an attitude
probably was asking for it

is goldust still in crossfit shape or has he put some weight back on?

>Goldust is a main event talent in AEW and feuding with their top face

ahaahhahahahAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

Cody/Dustin is a midcard match at DoN.
Kenny is the face of the company.

Then why is cawdy in the center o this?

Fug

Attached: 220px-Double_or_Nothin'_Poster.jpg (220x268, 29K)

Because he's the "face" of the corporation. Kinda like Cunter putting himself on the center of the NXT posters back in the day.

>Hangman will be our homegrown star.
>Not even on the poster
Wrestlers will never change.
I wonder what AEW will look like if they don't have a real boss like vince around.

Attached: xfl.jpg (750x375, 40K)

LMAO! Those three boys would beat the shit out of you too, Dustin. Fake tough guy.

Attached: Bliss.png (468x566, 185K)