When did you realize women are all evil?

When did you realize women are all evil?

Attached: 1548449480620.webm (576x1024, 2.93M)

never did. the opposite actually

When I sucked my third cock.

Jesus Christ did any of you faggots grow up with sisters? Women really aren't what this site makes it out to be

Makeup so powerful the one in the back middle just out right vanished.

I have a sister who's two years older than me although I haven't seen her since Mother's day week 2017. It was nice being able to be at my parent's house with her to celebrate Mother's Day but it was weird having to sleep in the same bed.

It's a good thing incels don't grow up with sisters, we'd have a lot more chomos

When I had to get a job and worked retail. Literally every asshole customer I had to deal with was a womeme. Manager was also a womeme who ran the store like a high school with she and her kliq employees terrorizing everyone...

>hes never fucked his sister

Yes and she literally buried baby chicks under the dirt in our grandparents ranch. Aside from that she also used to abuse me physcially by throwing me against the wall and leave me alone at the park when she had to babysit me. My parents of course don't believe me.

Regardless yes all women are evil. Eve was the one the first bite the apple after all

> obese, jobless, boring pasty guys with no hobbies
> confused about why normal, well functioning women don't want anything to do with them

Clean your room

Attached: 1513480871148.gif (261x210, 1.58M)

women on their own are evil but you need to capture them to make them docile, just like pokemon's

Many are very bad, but some are angels.

Bad people attract bad people. It’s a law of nature.

Your sister sounds based, is she single?

You would think that they used makeup but in actuality the three on the bottom and the two on the top right and left sacrificed the top middle for her essence

Get a load of this whiteknight incel

Hi roastie!

Men are easy. They'll just fight you if you step up to them and either gain their respect or leave you alone afterwards. Women on the other hand will study you for all your weaknesses and use them against you whenever you're vulnurable while pretending to be sympathizing and caring before all of that.

Women are all evil especially in a group, I suppose a few are fine people. Anyone saying otherwise is a beta orbiter white knight incel that either loves abuse or has never been around enough of them.

HOLY FUCKING THIS

So you're just saying that women are smarter?

>being this much of a tryhard edgy fag on a Cambodian sweatsuit symposium

He's saying that women are insidious

This

They're people like anyone else. don't get worked, you marks

No evil.

Men can do all of that too(and many do) but it just seems too obsessive and crazy unless you're a scorned roastie

People are fine until they get into group of 3+

>They're people like anyone else.

Attached: 544554.gif (466x480, 3.17M)

DARTH SIDIOUS WAS A TRANNY!

for a site that obsesses over crime statistics they don't come up often in regards to women huh

Women get men to commit crime for them.....also who raised all of these evil men? ....who raised Hitler to become what he did? usually the mother

they only like statistics that make them look like victims

>inb4 the suicide stat

Think of men who swim in pussy? Do they ever let their guard down and see them as equals? Regardless if you are successful with women or not we can all agree women are evil unless you're some creep with dozens of rape accusations at standby

And guess what blacks are solely raised by?

You ding-dong diddly 'bout to enter a world of hurt if you go on with that mentality

they don't really look much better with the make up

When they left me a heartbroken depressed virgin

t.false flagging roastie

Only virgins are triggered by makeup.

Attached: 1510756753656.jpg (520x588, 121K)

Post more of these so i can get it out of my system.

Attached: 1554950887940.jpg (1280x1280, 455K)

take the trap pill

Attached: 1545503866504.jpg (1097x999, 195K)

Attached: 1551814780801.webm (460x460, 420K)

You're mad because it's true.

Video cuts off before she devours that poor soul.

when I turned into an Incel.

No, you're mad because it's true

You will always be alone

Why is James Ellsworth wearing a wig?

>When did you realize women are all evil?
>Yea Forums - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Attached: 1550703129368.png (529x496, 220K)

I did, she had a kid at 17 and her boyfriend was a scumbag who my dad threatened to kill, haven't seen him in years. The mental and financial strain she has single-handedly our family through still lasts to this day and it's broken my parents down to the point where I can clearly tell they wish they aborted her any time she gets brought up in conversation.

Good.

based sister working your family into a seething shoot

Fuck off back to discord disgusting tranny.

when the gf of six years left,then tried to move on tell a girl at work i liked her, about a week later she tells me she fucked a guy I ripped her a new arshole and was like fuck you, im a now trying to plan a date with her so i can ditch her on it so she can feel a tiny bit of the disrespect i felt in that moment prey for me ASP give this autistic more power

ya seethe bitch

Have sex

Your attitude is unironically killing Western Civilisation.

Attached: 1555371859136.jpg (796x809, 119K)

>anime reaction pic
every time

せえてぃんぐ。

based

just going to be honest the whole instagram look is a huge turnoff. and you know what i mean by instagram look the pounds of either pale or tan makeup, and the xxxtentation and lil peep stan personalities. im pretty average looking and id prefer a normal girl who wears little to no makeup. also the fake goth personality is such a turn off.

Attached: brotha lynch.jpg (454x755, 44K)

I fucked my sister

You will never be human.

Attached: 1554127083570.png (738x669, 186K)

still makes you a subhuman tranny

I'm going over brother you gotta make me look strong

I’m a NEET, so my only experiences with girls were in highschool, and most of them were okay, I could’ve dated a few too but I’m a beta at heart

I like women

fag