I got trust in them...

I got trust in them. Feel like they're bringing something different to the table and things are only going to escalate if the 20 year plan is not a meme.

Big Tunes Billy will burst the wrestling bubble. Both his name and the NWA brand has value for attracting casual fans.

They been getting good numbers too especially recently on their YT building up to the Crockett Cup.

Attached: nwa-corgan-696x392.jpg (696x392, 41K)

Does Billy still think chemtrails are poisoning us?

>good numbers on YT
>20k
KEK

No idea. He got good gimmick going in the media though with his shapeshifter experiences etc.

>In less than 24h
>Previous vid over 60k

Good for a company that nobody gave a fuck and was practically dead 2 years ago.

Billy is a moron that thinks the thing wrestling is missing is big strong boys having slow matches. He completely missed the point that all the great NWA champs had a sliver of charisma. Billy thinks that becausse modern wrestling is so campy and dialed to 11, that someone having no charisma is 'good charisma'.

Even fucking CAWdy brought better attention to the belt. Magnus is a boring shitter that billy bought into. Thats all.

You might not be a fan but Aldis has supporters in the NWA fanbase and if you are against him, you want to see someone you deem better to dethrone him. Isnt that a win win?

>He thinks I was talking about the newest video
>ONLY ONE TEAM CAN MOVE ON - 12th April: 9 103 views
>WHAT TAG TEAMS ARE IN? - 9th April: 26 498 views
>Nick Aldis reveals New Team For NWA Crockett Cup - 8th April: 21 502 views
>THIS GOT PHYSICAL | Nick Aldis & Marty Scurll - 28 March : 33 733 views
>Willie Mack’s ONE NATION 002 - 26 March : 9 707 views
Thanks Scrull for drawing the house.

Forgot this shit existed. You failed corgan

No because as far as I know hes not a heel? If he was a piece of shit that was a shit talking champ then yeah, but if hes the one commanding the honor of the NWA then I would want him to stay champ.

Unfortunately I cant think of any american right now that I would want to put the belt on long term. Almost every american super-indie worker ive seen does all the same puro-lite and WOS-lite nonsense. Actually id put the belt on Gresham. Hes small as fuck but hes actually the only american worker right now that works a very grounded style without devolving into goofball shit or faux-fighting spirit spots.

Cody, Arquette, Scurll. Gotta have some draws. It works though. Ku

sign Enzo and Cass, do it Billy

>Cody
Has he worked with NWA after he lost the title?
>Arquette
Anybody cared about him before he nearly got killed by Gage?

Those were the main/one of the main draws for their last two shows.

And now Cody fucked off and Arquette is a meme. Nice draws you have Builly.

Isnt Eli Drake free now too? He was supposed to be the frontman of NWA at one point but TNA made him a good offer to renew his deal.

My point was that they helped sell out their events. Now you got the Crockett Cup itself that might draw people in, one part of the audience might be drawn by the legends that will be there and some ROH fans want to see Aldis v Scurll.

So your strategy is endlessly borrowing actual draws from others and then jobbing them to Aldis in vain hope of getting him over?

No but thats good at the beginning. Besides why should wrestlers not be open for good business with anyone they can see fit?

>At the beginning
>Corgan's ownership of the NWA took effect on October 1, 2017
>No progress has been made.

So doing the biggest gate ever in Asylum history is not proggress? Or having NWA title match at ALL IN which arguably got the biggest pop when Cody won.

>Implying that anybody cares about Asylum gate
>Implying that there was any reason for NWA title match other that Cody wanting his daddy belt.
>Implying that ALL IN wasn't full of Cody marks
>Implying that these marks stayed with NWA after Cody lost the rematch.

Well proggress has certainly been made and the story continues next saturday. We'll see if it will be packed again.

What fucking progress. NWA is just being carried by fucking ROH.

What does it matter? Promotions can work together.

NWA is not "working together" with ROH. NWA is leeching ROH talent to job to their size queers fap material.

He should because they are.

Sorry that not everyone want to watch coreographed dancing and audience chanting like programmed NPCs. Wrestlers are independent contractors, if offer is right, why not do business?

And btw NWA and their production company Lightning one is doing the ROH pinnacle series for ROH. Lagana also used to work for ROH.

Of course, you ran out of the arguments so you're now playing contarian. Let's see if big muscly shitters that you love will carry NWA event without any outside help.

>Cody helps Billy and Aldis bring attention to NWA at ALL IN
>Dude lets go to ROH instead of AEW LMAO
Billy is retarded

How do you know if NWA had any say so in that deal? Plus their creative input would be pretty low most likely anyway. ROH partnership is upgrade. They arent going to conquer the world tomorrow.

All I am saying is they have revived a brand that was pretty much dead and buried and now they are doing things again that got people even talking. They are open to work with all promotions at this point and we will see how they evolve from there. It was just Aldis and Storm at the beginning. Now they got atleast 6-8 wrestlers that I would consider representing them. Sadly Sam Shaw got signed by E.

>Billy is a moron that thinks the thing wrestling is missing is big strong boys having slow matches
It literally is missing that though. big hosses look legitimately intimidating and the slower pace sells the power in their moves. I’m sick of watching twinks trade moves in half hour tumbling routines and doing comedy spots in matches where they don’t belong.

Attached: Crockett_2019.jpg (421x236, 13K)

based hosschad