What happened to This Business?

What happened to This Business?

Attached: what happened when.jpg (1309x405, 123K)

>big guys realized they could become Instagram shit posters/fitness models/etc, easily avoiding the carnies and lack of health insurance
>big guys can eat hot dogs without a handshake and risk of injury
>little boys wanted to be wrestlers, became “wrestlers”

How do we fix The Business?

Attached: W5LtFUPm6g774G2LPx8CTVHrbGQ778Sw45DBMcdCuXXFzaN5jpuSMQuaqpqGnCPcvGpABLW323tvqtTxeTKXqfkKqM6PpRFrQxKu (640x725, 146K)

the small guys are the chads nowadays. look at mcgregor
then look at lars anderson, huge fucker but a bitch made basket case

>anderson
sullivan. forgot his name he sucks so bad

Stone cold steve Austin is the one most responsible for ruining the business. He showed physique didn't matter.

Austin had a fuckin great physique though

I'd accept that answer if any of the small guys had any personality or charisma. Conor is an outlier.
What?

Attached: 2074stone-cold-steve-austin_original.jpg (268x400, 19K)

>biggest box office draw of all time
>ruined the business because he showed physique didn't matter
based retard

kenny omega is arguably the top (fake) guy in the world outside of wwe, and he's jackd to the gills

Conor is MMA, not wrestling

same business. fights are sold via charisma and interviews. one is real one is fake is the only difference

The four chosen guys AFTER Austin were Lesnar, Orton, Batista, and Cena so I have no idea what you're talking about.

The non meme answer would be Shawn Michaels as many of the faggots today want to emulate him and his style.

That's the biggest difference. Being real means it's more performative, not aesthetic.
Conor wouldn't be a name if he couldn't actually fight.
Hogan was arguably a shit in-ring wrestler, but an obvious mega-draw.
Wrestling isn't as reliant on actual physical performance.

as a shareholder i hope he keeps "ruining" it

Attached: stock.png (771x511, 40K)

But Shawn had a great physique in his prime. He only looked frail past 40

No I am talking about the style of wrestling more than physique. This boring overselling, finisher spamming flippy shit is just every indie shitters talking Shawn's Style and upping it by a 11 and turning the small guy can be star meme by a 11 as well.

the wrestlers decided they didn't want their hearts to explode or to murder their wife in a rage at 40

shawn really wasn't a flippy guy. that was more rey mysterio and the luchadors. he went off the top rope but so did macho man
the finisher spammer shit was only used for big matches like the undertaker matches
i think you're just hung up on this shawn=bogeyman thing

In Big Tunes Billy we trust.

Attached: nlv896sla0c11.jpg (1147x1152, 174K)

Rock and Cena seem to be doing fine.

rock wasn't a super jacked beast until recently when he wasn't wrestling regularly
cena was a bodybuilder all his life like hogan and hhh

wrestling has always been a reflection of society. Take a look at the SJW world now, WWE is the same.

You fucking faggot nigger, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRAILER PARK TRASH, looking at their physiques you goddamn cracker nigger, does stevetty look anywhere close to Warrior or Hogan? If you can't see the difference eat shit and neck yourself you subhuman cracker.

Ya seethe little man?

>does stevetty look anywhere close to Warrior or Hogan?
nah he looks cooler than both of them, probably why he outdrew them both so fucking hard

Vince developed a fetish for flatchests.

Attached: 1536202499288.jpg (1080x1079, 223K)

> bald
> dressed like a literal trailer park redneck
> wore gaudy earrings and necklace
> looked pudgy and pale in wrestling gear
> wore the most generic black trunks possible
> shorter than Gaytch, Takes, Kane and even The Rock
> mark for himself
This guy is right, Austin single handedly destroyed the company because they spent the last 20 years trying to find Austin 2 without realizing he wasn't over, the beer was over.

Plenty of gays itt

and people wonder why roman's look hasn't evolved past being a shield guy

I don't understand why they haven't change his look and music.